Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Hello everyone,

Westside

27 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Depends who you get to sign up...

Mr ags should stay.  Also, I will reach back out to EII just because I know many miss him. 😁

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Boyst said:

Mr ags should stay.  Also, I will reach back out to EII just because I know many miss him. 😁

We miss him like we miss this guy. 

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

would love to see mrags here..if he is what name?

I did. He thinks we don't want him. I sent him a text today to tell him to join. Mr ags should join.

EII just buried his brother, he's in shock still. He may join. 

1 hour ago, Boyst said:

I did. He thinks we don't want him. I sent him a text today to tell him to join. Mr ags should join.

EII just buried his brother, he's in shock still. He may join. 

i think i have his cell, will give him a shout too. Was his brother at opener last year?

17 hours ago, Boyst said:

Perhaps we need a poll....

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I remember that poster—@ apulczacowski?  

I think I liked him but so hard to recall who's who over there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

welcome.

:beer:

Reading thru this thread, it looks like I missed the drama...or not...over there.  After I got das boot (the boot, not the boat) I didn’t visit too much to lurk and did so less and less over the years.  

I like the sense of renewal ovah hear and I’ll do my part to keep things on the right side of the ledger, so to speak.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, RkFast said:

Hi folks. Bills got fairly decent since the last time I’ve “seen” you all, eh.  

Welcome! :cheer:

• Cheers 1

On 12/21/2020 at 6:42 PM, Keukasmallie said:

Admins, is there any way to do just that - erase all of our content ATOP?

As a former mod, the fearful leader over there was always against letting users delete their entire profile. He was in favor of just locking them out instead. Now, with that said, if you are still able to log in over there, you could delete your own posts/threads, but you'd have to do them one by one. 

• Cheers 2

9 hours ago, Just Jack said:

As a former mod, the fearful leader over there was always against letting users delete their entire profile. He was in favor of just locking them out instead. Now, with that said, if you are still able to log in over there, you could delete your own posts/threads, but you'd have to do them one by one. 

Whats the point of locking them out? If people want to leave, just log out and never look back. That approach just leads to someone trying to go out in a blaze of glory.