Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Hello everyone,

Westside

The Guy In Pants
6 minutes ago, Ann said:

Finally. A guy who wears pants while posting here. Welcome! :cheer:

Thank you! I cannot guarantee they stay on but for now, buttoned trou.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

Nouseforaname

I glanced over ATOP yesterday only to see the enlightened one start a new thread about how other football forums were shutting down their political discussions.

😆

What a tool he is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Meazza said:

I glanced over ATOP yesterday only to see the enlightened one start a new thread about how other football forums were shutting down their political discussions.

😆

What a tool he is.

He so wants PPP to shut down because it still isn’t civil enough for his toolship. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Meazza said:

😆

What a tool he is.

What does adios mean in French Canadian?

Although I've been a poster here for several months, and have ignored TOP completely, today is the day I finallized the break by deleting the bookmark.  I just feel cleaner.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Keukasmallie said:

Although I've been a poster here for several months, and have ignored TOP completely, today is the day I finallized the break by deleting the bookmark.  I just feel cleaner.

I did that about a month ago. Don't regret it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Keukasmallie said:

Admins, is there any way to do just that - erase all of our content ATOP?

You would have to contact the administration over there and ask. All these forums have different settings, and it may be possible, or it may need to be done at an admin level... or, they may tell you no, in which way you'd have to do it post by post. 

11 hours ago, Nanker said:

Actually, if we all could delete all of our content ATOP, it would be hilarious. It would look like Swiss cheese. 

As creator of the Last Post Wins thread: it would be funny if I could migrate that thread over here, that's like half of the content ATOP

• Haha 1

On 12/21/2020 at 6:42 PM, Keukasmallie said:

Admins, is there any way to do just that - erase all of our content ATOP?

@Ann is correct.

this software does enable the site owner (admins as long as they have permersion sets allowable) to delete all of a specific users content with the simple press of a button. i don't know if they would be willing to do so or not, you would have to ask to find out.

just me but i would advise against that. you particiapted in a conversation of which others probably took the time themselves to respond. they are not at fault (well, not really anyway) for why we are here. best to just let the water under the bridge be and move along. we certainly have a place to call home now and that is what is important.

:beer:

• Like 5
  • Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

If I post a GIF or meme, will I be treated poorly? Because that's my thing.

Marshawn Lynch "I'm just here so I won't get fined" - Meme on Imgur

LOL. Nope. Welcome aboard! Lets go Bills!