Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Hello everyone,

Westside

I reckon I'll text and message some folks who may feel like coming over here. I looked at my phone and was surprised how many people I actually have met and stay in touch with 😬

I think I'll get exiled in illinois 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jabba The Hutt
On 10/15/2020 at 5:26 PM, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

New board, fresh start.  This means for everyone.

Anyone is welcome to post here.  No one is required to interact with anyone they don’t want to, though in the spirit of making a clean break with our old home, I would ask that people interact with posts rather than posters.

One key difference will be that I will not tolerate bullshit.

Understand that to mean that individuals whose purpose here is to  attempt to bring down the quality of board for others will be dealt with.

This does not mean “someone who holds opinions I do not like”, or even “someone offended me or hurt my feelings” (though I would encourage a general atmosphere of tolerance and respect); please remember that you are all stake holders here, in the sense that you are actively creating the environment and culture you are going to be spending time in.

No one pisses in their own pool.

The higher the quality of interactions in the larger community, the more the work of bad actors stands out.

Make moderating them out easy.

Well, filling a 25,000 Gallon pool isn't cheap. Enough piss and chlorine and you'll eventually end up with H2O:groucho:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Glad I decided to check this out last night. They're having cert issues this morning ATOP.

Hello all 🙂

Hadn't tried to get into that politics board this morning, but knew the Sabres side was having issues.

[Edit: Looks like the Sabres side is functional again.  Didn't try the other one.]

Edited by Taro T

9 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Glad I decided to check this out last night. They're having cert issues this morning ATOP.

Hello all 🙂

Welcome! :banana:

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Hello all 🙂

Welcome! You'll like it here. It's a nicer place.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 4

• 2 weeks later...