Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Hello everyone,

Westside

36 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! Thank you Foxx and whoever else made this happen. The Mods are super cool too. They were great choices, and I thank them for stepping up. 

I hope this site grows and grows. Did I tell you that I LOVE THIS PLACE? Well if I didn’t, I DO!!!

Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell your relatives to come on over and post!  🙂

• Like 4
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Nanker said:

We could use Slash (/dev/null) sp?

and Alaska Darien  sp?

I hadn't seen Slash around PPP for awhile before I got the boot. I was hoping he'd turn up here at some point, but if anyone knows how to contact him please send him this info. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I hadn't seen Slash around PPP for awhile before I got the boot. I was hoping he'd turn up here at some point, but if anyone knows how to contact him please send him this info. 

I gave him a PM about a month ago. He was bummed because a mod there didn’t care for his posts. It was probably the shrew Happless. 
It’s worth it to me  to have him here to go back there and log in to send him the Bat Signal. I think I’ll do that. Feel dirty though going back there in character. Maybe I’ll drop a few F-Bombs to the shitheads haunting that site while I’m there. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

I gave him a PM about a month ago. He was bummed because a mod there didn’t care for his posts. It was probably the shrew Happless. 
It’s worth it to me  to have him here to go back there and log in to send him the Bat Signal. I think I’ll do that. Feel dirty though going back there in character. Maybe I’ll drop a few F-Bombs to the shitheads haunting that site while I’m there. 

Knock yourself out. I'm waging counter-revolution against simon

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GG1 said:

Why bother?

Because that self absorbed hillbilly irks me. But you're right, of course.

I'm thinking when Trump wins, I'll just drop a Pepe over there and make it my last 

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

leh-nerd skin-erd
3 hours ago, Nanker said:

Ninja up Nank.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Joe said:

Because that self absorbed hillbilly irks me. But you're right, of course.

I'm thinking when Trump wins, I'll just drop a Pepe over there and make it my last 

I plan on starting a real nice Gotcha post. No to mention a Trump2020 or two in the shoutbox

Edited by Fansince88

Just now, DC Tom said:

That's racist.

Isn't it actually speciesist?  

(Friggin' rabbits have NO sense of direction.)

PS - Welcome, Gavin.

• Like 1

CarpetCrawler
8 hours ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

I knew I should have taken that right turn at Albuquerque...

Welcome to Pismo Beach 🥕

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Slash sighting on ATOP! Anyone who still has an account that can PM him this site, please do. Thanks! 

I sent him a PM.

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 1