Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

I think Wentz is done in Philly. 

Can't cut him and eat 60 million of guaranteed money.  Can't trade him with that contract either.  They are &#%$ed.

16 hours ago, bdutton said:

Can't cut him and eat 60 million of guaranteed money.  Can't trade him with that contract either.  They are &#%$ed.

The Brock Osweiler syndrome.

17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It was the obvious joke. Poor Cleveland.

Stupid Cleveland Indians. The KC Chiefs are next.

• Cheers 1

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

My vote is for Chicago.

Chicago-Blackhawks-logo.png

That will really piss me off.  I love that logo/name combination.  If they change, I hope they keep Blackhawks and just change to a damn bird to piss off all these "woke" assclowns.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

That will really piss me off.  I love that logo/name combination.  If they change, I hope they keep Blackhawks and just change to a damn bird to piss off all these "woke" assclowns.

Like this ?

g50pSTUvQEyibZcQYUS1Ug

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Assclowns would be good name. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Last year my I took my family to a screening of Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase, who did a Q&A, photos, etc.

I couldn't count the number of people wearing an authentic Blackhawks jersey with the name Griswold on the back.

Clark Griswold wearing his Griswold 00 Jersey in National Lampoons ... |  Hockey, Trikot

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

It was the obvious joke. Poor Cleveland.

Stupid Cleveland Indians. The KC Chiefs are next.

Easy Peasy. The Kansas City Chefs. 

Top-10-chefs-in-Kansas-1140x570.jpg

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

If they really wanted to offend, they could change the second syllable slightly and still stick with the bird motif:

81CD2295-8C68-471C-9B12-9ABA4EBDE3E3.jpeg

1 minute ago, Chandemonium said:

If they really wanted to offend, they could change the second syllable slightly and still stick with the bird motif:

81CD2295-8C68-471C-9B12-9ABA4EBDE3E3.jpeg

Blackhawks matter.

• Haha 1