Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

14 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm not sure who I'd say had the best uniforms in the NFL but the Rams' "white on white" is BY FAR the worst.   They must have spent all the money they had on the stadium.   

They really were atrocious, and if it weren't for the Steeler's bumble bee prisoner throwbacks, the Rams' current unis would be worst of all. They almost looked pink. I gave thought to maybe adjusting the colors on my TV, but they had a closeup of Marsha after his second pick and he was the perfect shade of misery, so I left it alone.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DC Tom said:

The worst are the Bills color rush unis, that look like red pajamas.  Second-worst are the Jets color rush green PJs.

The two playing on Thursday Night Football looked like Christmas M&Ms playing.  It was awful.

That was the Bizzaro World Game.

The one where the color blind couldn't tell what team was which and flooded the network with phone calls.  And from the play on the field, you really couldn't tell which team was which.

30 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What, you have a problem with these uniforms?

kpmwt8-beegirl1.jpg?w=620

I have no idea who that kid is, but we all know there is only ONE real Blind Melon, and that's Blind Melon Chitlin'.

2 hours ago, LB3 said:

14COLORS1-superJumbo.jpg

For most of the last 20 years, having the Bills and Jets both wear dark gray would have been entirely appropriate.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, DC Tom said:

The worst are the Bills color rush unis, that look like red pajamas.  Second-worst are the Jets color rush green PJs.

The two playing on Thursday Night Football looked like Christmas M&Ms playing.  It was awful.

Yeah but I will always remember the red pajamas beating the Colts in the snow with the Joe Webb package.
Snow way! Bills play Colts in blizzard-like conditions at New Era Field |  Sporting News

• Like 1

Cowboys official statement: Practice Canceled Due To Non-COVID Emergency

Cowboys strength and conditioning coordinator Markus Paul hospitalized after medical emergency

Dallas Cowboys strength and conditioning coordinator Markus Paul experienced a medical emergency Tuesday morning and was immediately treated by team medical personnel and transported to a local hospital by ambulance, the team announced.

Paul is currently undergoing further medical tests and "additional information will be made available at the appropriate time," per the Cowboys.

</snip>

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Ann said:

Cowboys strength and conditioning coordinator Markus Paul hospitalized after medical emergency

Dallas Cowboys strength and conditioning coordinator Markus Paul experienced a medical emergency Tuesday morning and was immediately treated by team medical personnel and transported to a local hospital by ambulance, the team announced.

Paul is currently undergoing further medical tests and "additional information will be made available at the appropriate time," per the Cowboys.

</snip>

Prayers for him and his family.

I'll admit, I worried this was similar to the KC homicide/suicide situation when I heard about it. I'm glad it's not that but still hope for the best for him and his family.

• Like 1

Fournette had a pretty bad game Monday Night after dropping a couple of Marsha passes. Granted, one of them was off-target, but still catchable. Then I see this...

Then I remember at the end of the game, when players are on the field shaking hands, there is a completely clean LeSean McCoy not used at all. Then I think about how KC didn't use him in the SB. Then I start wondering what the problem may be. He hasn't been used since the Sept. 13 game vs. the Saints.

What up, Shady?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Fournette had a pretty bad game Monday Night after dropping a couple of Marsha passes. Granted, one of them was off-target, but still catchable. Then I see this...

Then I remember at the end of the game, when players are on the field shaking hands, there is a completely clean LeSean McCoy not used at all. Then I think about how KC didn't use him in the SB. Then I start wondering what the problem may be. He hasn't been used since the Sept. 13 game vs. the Saints.

What up, Shady?

That was so bad I’m  not sure if that tweet is sarcastic, or meant to be taken literally as in  “His vision must be something else, ‘cause it sure ain’t vision!”

On 11/24/2020 at 3:11 PM, Ann said:

</snip>

Team announced that he passed away today.   No further information provided.  

• Sad 4

4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Happy &#%$ing Thanksgiving!

What, you wanted an actually-good football game to watch on Thanksgiving?

29 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Sadly, when I heard the news it reminded me of the situation in KC a few years back. Not saying this was like that, but I had the same sinking feeling.

Edited by LB3
  • Sad 1

I can't help but think "WTF" is an accurate acronym for the Redskins.

Washington Football Team wants QB Alex Smith back for 2021

</snip>

Now the starting quarterback for the Washington Football Team heading into today's game against the Cowboys, the team wants more of the 36-year-old Smith.

Coach Ron Rivera and his staff want Smith back for the 2021 season, sources say. A nod to not only his leadership in the quarterback room, but also simply how he's played. Smith has not said publicly or privately whether he wants to play in 2021, but he is under contract through 2022.

Smith is set to make $19 million next season, a perfectly reasonable rate for a bridge quarterback as WFT continues its search for its next franchise QB -- whether it's Dwayne Haskins , Kyle Allen or someone acquired in a trade or the draft.

</snip>

• Like 2

15 hours ago, GG1 said:

Paul was a GREAT player at Syracuse back when they regularly fielded a very good football team.