Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

BuffaloHokie13
2 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Didn't that happen with Roman here?  Must be easier when the QB can't throw to the sidelines.  

Kuechly definitely did it when we played Carolina.

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Apologies if it's against TOS or offensive to post this, but the second comment on this tweet literally made me spit out my drink. I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/10/2020 at 6:08 AM, Ann said:

Yikes. The *Patriots can buy whatever they want next year:

And all of them in need of a new QB.

Dolphins release Jordan Howard after five games in Miami

Jordan Howard 's two-year deal in Miami didn't even make it to the end of year one.

The Dolphins released Howard on Monday, coach Brian Flores announced. Flores called it a "mutual parting," per the Miami Herald's Adam Beasley.

"A lot of respect for him, respect for the way he worked," Flores said, via Beasley. "No ill will. Just thought it was best for both parties."

Seen as an answer to Miami's need for a bigger-bodied back in power situations, Howard arrived via a two-year, $9.75 million deal in the offseason. He saw minimal usage outside of short-yardage situations, though, carrying the ball just 28 times for 33 yards and four scores in 2020.

</snip>

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ann said:

Brees update:

Saints QB Drew Brees dealing with multiple broken ribs, lung issue

Drew Brees ' sudden departure from Sunday's win over San Francisco now has a clear explanation.

Brees entered Week 10 with at least one cracked rib, and suffered multiple broken ribs and a lung issue as a result of the hits he sustained against the 49ers, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Injured reserve is not currently being discussed, Rapoport added.

If Brees did end up on IR, he'd miss a minimum of three weeks. Instead, it appears as if the Saints are hoping the future Hall of Famer will be able to return in a shorter amount of time.

</snip>

24 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yikes!

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and maybe say that he didn't want his legs tangled up, but that tackle attempt didn't exist.

The thing about that Foles injury was not the cart. It was his lower body twitching while he was still on the ground.

The only thing missing was Nick Cage standing over the twitching body and yelling at Sean Connery, "THAT! Is THAT normal?"

• Haha 1