Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

49 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Found a very interesting nugget in this article about the Jets being eliminated from the playoffs before Thanksgiving.

He'd have been better off yesterday sending his players out there with air horns.  That dude just can't adapt when his stuff isn't working.  Hebert was KILLING them all day.

51 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Found a very interesting nugget in this article about the Jets being eliminated from the playoffs before Thanksgiving.

He certainly keeps adding to his CV. I could endorse him as a HC candidate without qualification. 

2 minutes ago, Nanker said:

He certainly keeps adding to his CV. I could endorse him as a HC candidate without qualification. 

The full-on Jetsy thing to do would be to fire Gase and make Greggo their HC.

• Haha 1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

The full-on Jetsy thing to do would be to fire Gase and make Greggo their HC.

That would really turn that franchise around! :lol:

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Update on Joe Burrow (well, an update from the game day thread)

If the Bengals don't spend significant free agency coin and draft capital on OLine, it'll be the Bengaliest thing ever.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Tempting to say the Bengals are snakebitten...but it takes less time to recover from an actual snake bite.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

If the Bengals don't spend significant free agency coin and draft capital on OLine, it'll be the Bengaliest thing ever.

Yup.

Just now, DC Tom said:

Tempting to say the Bengals are snakebitten...but it takes less time to recover from an actual snake bite.

You'd almost make the case that playing for or against the Redskins is bad if you want your quarterback to not have parts of his leg broken. 

The Theismann break was bad enough. Alex Smith breaking his on the anniversary of of the Theismann break was worse. Now you add in Kyle Allen and his screwed up ankle injury, then bring Alex Smith back and have his first win in two years come after the quarterback for his opponent has his leg broken.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

And don't forget their long-term plan of "Your leg's not broken enough" with RG III.  And Heath Shuler being perfectly healthy, but people just praying he's snap his femur.

And we haven't even gotten to the quarterbacks like Frerotte, who had to go to the hospital at halftime during a Giants game when he head-butted the wall after a touchdown.

You start putting all these Redskins stories together, and you start to think Bills fans don't have it THAT bad.

I'm not sure who I'd say had the best uniforms in the NFL but the Rams' "white on white" is BY FAR the worst.   They must have spent all the money they had on the stadium.   

The yellow stripe on the pants doesn't even show up half the time. 

Edited by Alaska Darin
  • Like 1

Fish lose. *Patriots lose.

Marsha throws pick to lose.

Couldn't ask for a better bye week.

Oh yeah dwarf throwing was banned in Washington state.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DC Tom said:

The worst are the Bills color rush unis, that look like red pajamas.  Second-worst are the Jets color rush green PJs.

The two playing on Thursday Night Football looked like Christmas M&Ms playing.  It was awful.

14COLORS1-superJumbo.jpg

• Cheers 1

13 hours ago, DC Tom said:

The worst are the Bills color rush unis, that look like red pajamas.  Second-worst are the Jets color rush green PJs.

The two playing on Thursday Night Football looked like Christmas M&Ms playing.  It was awful.

Agree - some folks like those which I can not understand.

5 minutes ago, Just Joshin said:

Agree - some folks like those which I can not understand.

I don't like any "single color" uniform in the NFL except the BILLS' throwback all-whites.   Color rush sucks.

I think the red jerseys with white pants or white jerseys with red pants would be pretty cool to do once a season.

Edited by Alaska Darin
  • Like 1