Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Interesting they look to be going with Hill instead of Winston. I'd be curious to see Winston with this team, up until he starts throwing multiple picks.

I think the choice shocked a lot of people. Winston is an exciting QB. He's gotta stop being a pick-machine though. Will he? We won't know unless Hill is terrible or gets hurt.

Just now, Ann said:

I think the choice shocked a lot of people. Winston is an exciting QB. He's gotta stop being a pick-machine though. Will he? We won't know unless Hill is terrible or gets hurt.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Peyton switch them throughout the game. Their next four games are completely winnable (Falcons twice and Denver, followed by Phlly) if they can protect the football and play solid defense. If they're going to lose Brees, this is the time to do it.

22 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Interesting they look to be going with Hill instead of Winston. I'd be curious to see Winston with this team, up until he starts throwing multiple picks.

It has gotta be a racial decision. No way a #1 draftee replaced by an undrafted QB.

😀

36 minutes ago, Niagara said:

More like win the fight, lose the war?

Yep, I was looking at it from the HC perspective. Not the dude who got his shots in and now is out by the curb and stowing his box of desk supplies into the trunk of a cab.

Panthers QB Teddy Bridgewater (knee) inactive vs. Lions; P.J. Walker to start

The Carolina Panthers said Teddy Bridgewater would be a game-time decision. They meant it.

After it first appeared Bridgewater would be active, the Panthers changed their minds at the last minute, and the starting signal-caller is officially inactive for today's game vs. the Detroit Lions due to a knee injury.

P.J. Walker is set to get the start

</snip>

Just make him play with a mask on.   I've heard it's the least selfish thing a person can do and we all know how much the NFL cares about the community. 

Thanks to Romeo Crennel for finally (this week anyway) allowing Watson to play a bit of offense.  A win over a team that isn't JacksonvilIe!

I HATE THE *Patriots.

• Like 2

Found a very interesting nugget in this article about the Jets being eliminated from the playoffs before Thanksgiving.

The Jets are now six games away from becoming the NFL’s latest winless team. Here’s the wild thing, though: If they actually go winless, it will be the second time Williams is the defensive coordinator for a winless team. He ran the Browns defense in 2017. I’ll have to dig to see if that’s an NFL record. I can’t imagine another coach was a part of two winless teams, though.