Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

Uncle Joe
50 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Wait...a hundred thousand bond for the sexual battery crime "forcible kissing?"

What ever happened to the day when this was handled with a vigorous slap across the face or a knee to the crotch?  

I'm not big into he whole pronoun thing, but in this case a nice knee into they/them could be appropriate,

• Haha 1

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

What ever happened to the day when this was handled with a vigorous slap across the face or a knee to the crotch?  

Maybe it is a tool tax?

• Haha 5

On 5/3/2023 at 1:14 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

No pay day if there is not a court case. The guy is an absolute douche. There is not a Chiefs fan here that doesn’t want to make him go away. It is really too bad, Patrick is really a good dude. Accommodating and just wants to win and play ball. I know a couple contractors that worked on his house and they even said his loudmouth wife was pleasant to deal with. That’s more than I can say for many of these nouveau riche people I deal with on a daily basis. Give me old money any day.

• Like 3

IDBillzFan
11 hours ago, Carptom1 said:

No pay day if there is not a court case. The guy is an absolute douche. There is not a Chiefs fan here that doesn’t want to make him go away. It is really too bad, Patrick is really a good dude. Accommodating and just wants to win and play ball. I know a couple contractors that worked on his house and they even said his loudmouth wife was pleasant to deal with. That’s more than I can say for many of these nouveau riche people I deal with on a daily basis. Give me old money any day.

I have two older brothers. If I even came close to acting like Patrick's brother, they'd both pull me to the side and tell me if I didn't get my shit together they'd beat the piss out of me and never talk to me again.

And pretty much no one knows who the hell we are. I can't image the shit storm if one of my brothers was famous and I acted like this.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Applause 3

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Injured most of the last two years, excellent center before injury.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

Alaska Darin

'Tis better to say nothing and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.  Shut up, Panthers.

Jabba The Hutt
On 5/5/2023 at 12:40 PM, Alaska Darin said:

On 5/5/2023 at 2:20 PM, Ann said:

Injured most of the last two years, excellent center before injury.

YES PLEASE:classic_love:

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
4 hours ago, Ann said:

Imagine Josh Allen with Cincinnati's or Miami's receivers (not that I don't love Diggs, I do):

Just wait until Miami/Cincinnati has to pay their QBs over $55M annually.

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Just wait until Miami/Cincinnati has to pay their QBs over $55M annually.

You think that Tua is gonna get $55M annually!? 

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, Ann said:

You think that Tua is gonna get $55M annually!? 

Contracts rarely go down, even when the players don't deserve them.  One of those 3 is going to set the next market and it's only going up from there.

• Like 1