Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Contracts rarely go down, even when the players don't deserve them.  One of those 3 is going to set the next market and it's only going up from there.

Tua? :confused:

Alaska Darin
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Tua? :confused:

It's the Dolphins.  Don't rule anything out, even the truly absurd.

• Haha 3

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's the Dolphins.  Don't rule anything out, even the truly absurd.

It still boggles the mind that so little was made out of them losing a first round pick for tampering with Brady and Peyton.

I don't think Tua is quite the needy bitch that Fail Murray is, but I wouldn't be surprised if they need to overpay him a bit just because of how embarrassing it was for Tua. You can only say "Tua is our guy" so many times before they need to call in the Brinks truck.

Of course, I was a big J.P. Losman fan, so WTF do I know.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Of course, I was a big J.P. Losman fan, so WTF do I know.

It shows that you understand sometimes you want your teams QB to succeed so much that you become willfully blind to his many flaws

Let's hope the Dolphins front office has not learned your lesson

Edited by devnull
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

23 hours ago, Ann said:

Imagine Josh Allen with Cincinnati's or Miami's receivers (not that I don't love Diggs, I do):

imagine.jpg.34d5203d8a4cc206c2985f3d60bf0253.jpg

I think Joe Burrow is a good Quarterback, but really his receivers are insane. Really there is a huge drop after the top three. Allen has Diggs as a true #1 and Mahomes has Kelce, but none of the support cast is special. Either would excel with those receivers. One would believe at a much higher level considering what they have done with much less. KC fans are pretty apprehensive of our receivers this year. We will find out if Veach is a true Svengali or off his rocker. We have had some head scratching moves this year. 

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
1 minute ago, Carptom1 said:

I think Joe Burrow is a good Quarterback, but really his receivers are insane. Really there is a huge drop after the top three. Allen has Diggs as a true #1 and Mahomes has Kelce, but none of the support cast is special. Either would excel with those receivers. One would believe at a much higher level considering what they have done with much less. KC fans are pretty apprehensive of our receivers this year. We will find out if Veach is a true Svengali or off his rocker. We have had some head scratching moves this year. 

It doesn't matter. 

Jets are repping the AFC in the SB this year.

Or maybe you haven't heard that yet. :classic_laugh:

• Wow 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

It doesn't matter. 

Oh I’ve heard it. I can’t wait for Rodgers to start pulling his crap in NY. They will turn on him quick. He gets a lot of credit for what has amounted to one SB win and a whole lot of regular season records. He has the same amount of SB wins as Joe Flacco

• Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

It doesn't matter. 

The Allstate Sugar Bowl?  Didn't know the AFC sent a team there.

They'll still lose.

Fansince88
On 5/8/2023 at 5:49 PM, Alaska Darin said:

Contracts rarely go down, even when the players don't deserve them.  One of those 3 is going to set the next market and it's only going up from there.

I dont think Tua gets through Oct. Sad but he is broken.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin

Man, these are all pretty bad - not Sluggalo bad but you can see it from here.

Joe Kapp, former Vikings star QB who led team to Super Bowl, dead at 85.

Joe Kapp, a one-time Pro Bowl quarterback who led the Minnesota Vikings to an NFL Championship and Super Bowl appearance during the 1969 season, has died. He was 85.

Kapp had suffered from Alzheimer’s disease these last few years. Kapp’s son, J.J., told The San Francisco Chronicle late Monday night that his father had died “after a 15-year battle with dementia.”

• Sad 4

Alaska Darin
3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Joe Kapp, former Vikings star QB who led team to Super Bowl, dead at 85.

Joe Kapp, a one-time Pro Bowl quarterback who led the Minnesota Vikings to an NFL Championship and Super Bowl appearance during the 1969 season, has died. He was 85.

Kapp had suffered from Alzheimer’s disease these last few years. Kapp’s son, J.J., told The San Francisco Chronicle late Monday night that his father had died “after a 15-year battle with dementia.”

He had a very interesting career, including playing in the CFL and throwing 7 TDs in a single game (which is still a record, though now shared).

• Like 2

SquirminThurman
23 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

It doesn't matter. 

Kind of happy all the pre-season hoopla is not about the Bills. The Jets are a team with sky high expectations, pumped up by the NY media. All the talking heads want a NY team to be really relevant again. Happy it is on them and not us.

• Like 3