GG1

Spartacus
16 minutes ago, Ann said:

Wow

yeah- but they can't win the close games

oh wait-

that was 2021

Deranged Rhino

So... this means he's about to be traded, right? 

I mean, that's usually how these things go...

• Haha 3

Billsandhorns
1 hour ago, devnull said:

So the NFL won't let their own employees use a product they endorse?

While at work. 

1 hour ago, Billsandhorns said:

While at work. 

Doubt that players gambling while at their stadium or practice facility is too big of an issue.  But them not gambling while traveling with the team is probably where the guys are getting hung up.  Got a few hours to kill at the hotel before curfew, could easily see them placing a bet or 2.  And according to that memo, that is a no-no per the NFL's policy.

Billsandhorns
44 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Doubt that players gambling while at their stadium or practice facility is too big of an issue.  But them not gambling while traveling with the team is probably where the guys are getting hung up.  Got a few hours to kill at the hotel before curfew, could easily see them placing a bet or 2.  And according to that memo, that is a no-no per the NFL's policy.

One of the Lions players was reportedly in the locker room. 

Other than that. I agree, it could be tempting with all of the downtime 

Edited by Billsandhorns
  • Cheers 1

I feel for Patrick Mahomes - you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your relatives.

Jackson Mahomes arrested, booked into Johnson County jail on sexual battery warrant

Jackson Mahomes was arrested Wednesday morning on a warrant for aggravated sexual battery and booked into the Johnson County jail, records show.

The Johnson County Sheriff’s Office arrested Mahomes about 7 a.m. and booked him into the jail at 7:42 a.m., according to the booking report. He was being held on a $100,000 bond.

The case listed in the booking report was not yet available from the Johnson County District Court. He is scheduled to be arraigned at 1:30 p.m. Friday.

Police previously confirmed they were investigating a Feb. 25 incident involving Mahomes at an Overland Park restaurant near West 151st Street and Metcalf Avenue where Mahomes was accused of assaulting a waiter and the owner of the business.

In separate incidents, Mahomes, the brother of Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, allegedly shoved a 19-year-old male waiter more than once and then forcibly kissed the 40-year-old female owner of Aspens Restaurant and Lounge, 6995 W. 151st St.

</snip>

IDBillzFan
36 minutes ago, Ann said:

I feel for Patrick Mahomes - you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your relatives.

I think our world will improve dramatically the moment being a "social media influencer" is no longer a thing people consider as an actual job.

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Jackson Mahomes arrested, booked into Johnson County jail on sexual battery warrant

Jackson Mahomes was arrested Wednesday morning on a warrant for aggravated sexual battery and booked into the Johnson County jail, records show.

The Johnson County Sheriff’s Office arrested Mahomes about 7 a.m. and booked him into the jail at 7:42 a.m., according to the booking report. He was being held on a $100,000 bond.

The case listed in the booking report was not yet available from the Johnson County District Court. He is scheduled to be arraigned at 1:30 p.m. Friday.

Police previously confirmed they were investigating a Feb. 25 incident involving Mahomes at an Overland Park restaurant near West 151st Street and Metcalf Avenue where Mahomes was accused of assaulting a waiter and the owner of the business.

In separate incidents, Mahomes, the brother of Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, allegedly shoved a 19-year-old male waiter more than once and then forcibly kissed the 40-year-old female owner of Aspens Restaurant and Lounge, 6995 W. 151st St.

</snip>

This is one of the problems with everybody and their brother having cell phones and everything being recorded somewhere.  Back in the day, this tool would've been taken out back of the restaurant and taught some manners.  He wouldn't end up in jail and he wouldn't end up owing the "victims" of his asshattery 1,000's of $'s.

He also likely would clean up his act after that.  The guy would still be an asshat, but if he doesn't act like one, who really gaf?

• Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
3 hours ago, Ann said:

</snip>

I doubt I'm the only one who is surprised he didn't forcefully kiss the male waiter and shove the female owner.  Right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin

Wait...a hundred thousand bond for the sexual battery crime "forcible kissing?"

What ever happened to the day when this was handled with a vigorous slap across the face or a knee to the crotch?