• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I would fold in under a minute. 

I might last 10 laughing.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

On top of not arresting people for many crimes, there is this:

The Marshall Project reported that 31 percent of the 18,000 law enforcement agencies across the U.S. failed to report crime data to the FBI’s national database after transitioning to a new data collection system, according to the latest statistics from the FBI. That’s a slight improvement from 2021, when 40 percent of law enforcement agencies didn’t report crime data. Still, it’s a glaring blind spot, especially when that data is missing from some of the largest metro areas dealing with rampant, out-of-control crime.

https://www.nssf.org/articles/america-has-a-crime-reporting-problem/

• Angry 1
  • clown 3
  • Facepalm 1

Uncle Joe
7 hours ago, Ann said:

On top of not arresting people for many crimes, there is this:

The Marshall Project reported that 31 percent of the 18,000 law enforcement agencies across the U.S. failed to report crime data to the FBI’s national database after transitioning to a new data collection system, according to the latest statistics from the FBI. That’s a slight improvement from 2021, when 40 percent of law enforcement agencies didn’t report crime data. Still, it’s a glaring blind spot, especially when that data is missing from some of the largest metro areas dealing with rampant, out-of-control crime.

https://www.nssf.org/articles/america-has-a-crime-reporting-problem/

Portland says hi.

Crap Throwing Clavin
59 minutes ago, B-Man said:

States she was 'misinterpreted'

"Carved out?"  Does she mean...gerrymandered?  

&#%$ing hypocrites.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

devnull
14 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Carved out?"  Does she mean...gerrymandered?  

&#%$ing hypocrites.

Carved, like with a knife?  Words are violence!!!1!

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Uncle Joe
2 hours ago, devnull said:

Carved, like with a knife?  Words are violence!!!1!

It was a bloodbath. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2

Calm down fat ass. No one is coming for your abortions. We just want common sense abortion control. Mandatory background checks complete with a mental health evaluation. A national abortion registry. A $200 tax stamp and a 1 year waiting period. Assault abortions outlawed after the first trimester and a limit on the number you can have. No one NEEDS more than one abortion.

• Like 1

I was going to post this on the football side, but I suspect it's better over here.

NFL is reportedly distancing itself from KC Kicker Harrison Butker for his commencement speech to a Catholic liberal arts school about women leaning into being mothers and men stepping up to be a man who respects his spouse. 

Perhaps if he kicked a pregnant chick around they would embrace him more. Or maybe encourage the women to be sure their man get's a happy ending.

• Facepalm 1
  • Popcorn 1

8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I was going to post this on the football side, but I suspect it's better over here.

NFL is reportedly distancing itself from KC Kicker Harrison Butker for his commencement speech to a Catholic liberal arts school about women leaning into being mothers and men stepping up to be a man who respects his spouse. 

Perhaps if he kicked a pregnant chick around they would embrace him more. Or maybe encourage the women to be sure their man get's a happy ending.

It has been that the final days of humanity would be depicted by good portrayed as evil and evil portrayed as good.  When does the asteroid get here to officially put an end to it?

• Like 1