Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Should be Headlines of the Day

Cinga

RochesterRob
11 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

I’ve long contended that the term natural is meaningless, because everything is natural if you go back far enough in its manufacturing process. 

Reminds me of the time I had to tell a boss that uranium exists in nature.  It's just how humans may use it that makes it dangerous.  As a matter of fact it is thought uranium makes the Earth's core molten allowing air temperature at the surface to be warm enough to support life.  

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Reminds me of the time I had to tell a boss that uranium exists in nature.  It's just how humans may use it that makes it dangerous.  As a matter of fact it is thought uranium makes the Earth's core molten allowing air temperature at the surface to be warm enough to support life.  

Who thinks that? I though the earth was flat, how can it have a core? What about that sun thing?

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Natural uranium is unenriched, though, and barely radioactive.  (And depleted uranium is even less radioactive than that.)

I never heard that the earth's core keeps it warm enough to support life.  But it does drive plate tectonics, which has significant overall effects on the atmosphere that makes the planet habitable.  

• Like 1

RochesterRob
28 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Natural uranium is unenriched, though, and barely radioactive.  (And depleted uranium is even less radioactive than that.)

I never heard that the earth's core keeps it warm enough to support life.  But it does drive plate tectonics, which has significant overall effects on the atmosphere that makes the planet habitable.  

By itself no but in concert with sunlight.  The thought is without a molten core permafrost would be far wide spread and within a foot of the surface depending on location even in summer for the same location.  This would greatly inhibit plant life and in turn affect animals.  I don't know how old the theory is but I don't recall the uranium observation when I took Earth Science here in NY decades ago.  Got a 93 on the Regents exam.  The point I was making is my idiot boss failed to understand that most uranium put to use by humans is not enriched coming out of the ground.  That if some miner smacked uranium just out of the ground he thought that it might just go off.  Pretty interesting how elements came to be and are a result of a star's fusion process going from lighter elements such as hydrogen and helium into "heavier" elements including metals.  That these same elements travel via meteors, asteroids, and other interstellar objects many light years before being pulled into a planetary body.  That forces including volcanic activity can bury them under the surface of a planet.  That gold can at first be buried then forced to near the surface via tectonic action then carried via erosion to a small area such as San Francisco, CA.  As I understand it the fusion process, travel, then deposit has had some scientists thinking that the Earth may be closer to 4.75 billion years old versus the 4 billion I remember while being a student.  Maybe I'll live long enough to see some of this theory proven.

Edited by RochesterRob

20 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

By itself no but in concert with sunlight.  The thought is without a molten core permafrost would be far wide spread and within a foot of the surface depending on location even in summer for the same location.  This would greatly inhibit plant life and in turn affect animals.  I don't know how old the theory is but I don't recall the uranium observation when I took Earth Science here in NY decades ago.  Got a 93 on the Regents exam.  The point I was making is my idiot boss failed to understand that most uranium put to use by humans is not enriched coming out of the ground.  That if some miner smacked uranium just out of the ground that it might just go off.  Pretty interesting how elements came to be and are a result of a star's fusion process going from lighter elements such as hydrogen and helium into "heavier" elements including metals.  That these same elements travel via meteors, asteroids, and other interstellar objects many light years before being pulled into a planetary body.  That forces including volcanic activity can bury them under the surface of a planet.  That gold can at first be buried then forced to near the surface via tectonic action then carried via erosion to a small area such as San Francisco, CA.  As I understand it the fusion process, travel, then deposit has had some scientists thinking that the Earth may be closer to 4.75 billion years old versus the 4 billion I remember while being a student.  Maybe I'll live long enough to see some of this theory proven.

It was explained to me once that this is also how water formed.

It was fascinating and made sense, but I didn't retain the details of it.  Asteroids/meteors, the Earth's molten core, and the Sun combined in some way.  How, why, I don't rightly know any more.

Crap Throwing Clavin
26 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

By itself no but in concert with sunlight.  The thought is without a molten core permafrost would be far wide spread and within a foot of the surface depending on location even in summer for the same location.  This would greatly inhibit plant life and in turn affect animals.  

I doubt that, just because you have to dig/drill fairly deep in most places before you start seeing the temperature rise underground.  Indicates to me that the heat doesn't radiate efficiently through the upper crust.

Interesting question, though.  I wonder if it's ever been tested, and how?  I can think of a few ideas, not sure how workable they are.

Also: the bigger contribution of the molten core to conditions on the Earth's surface is the magnetic field, shielding us from the solar wind.  I suspect that a solid core would make the earth much hotter, for the bombardment of charged particles from the sun.  Could probably calculate the magnitude of the warming, if I cared to.

RochesterRob
23 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I doubt that, just because you have to dig/drill fairly deep in most places before you start seeing the temperature rise underground.  Indicates to me that the heat doesn't radiate efficiently through the upper crust.

Interesting question, though.  I wonder if it's ever been tested, and how?  I can think of a few ideas, not sure how workable they are.

Also: the bigger contribution of the molten core to conditions on the Earth's surface is the magnetic field, shielding us from the solar wind.  I suspect that a solid core would make the earth much hotter, for the bombardment of charged particles from the sun.  Could probably calculate the magnitude of the warming, if I cared to.

There are a lot of factors to work through and  I doubt I will figure them all out chatting here.  I will say that one thing thought to influence soil temps near the surface is glaciers.  Glaciers played a vital role in establishing the terrain around WNY including the western Finger Lakes (as well as the rest of the Finger Lakes).  Not only digging the bases for lakes but also establishing the paths of rivers and creeks.  Right in Darin's former backyard it is thought prior to glacier action that water flowed southward then once that southward flow was blocked Canaseraga Creek was formed complete with deep topsoil running from Dansville to past Groveland to empty in the Genesee River. 

Spartacus

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/3-alternatives-to-statins-might-target-the-root-of-heart-disease-5514866?utm_source=healthnoe&src_src=healthnoe&utm_campaign=health-2024-03-16&src_cmp=health-2024-03-16&utm_medium=email&est=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAbOgkJEpUneHL474Nv3ZNRbp%2F31%2FyqHFiK9b24IczW9b5GA0%3D

Statins have been the go-to treatment for preventing heart disease, the leading cause of death worldwide, for decades. But they may not be the cure-all they’ve been made out to be.

These cholesterol-lowering drugs fail to address one of what experts say is the actual root causes of cardiovascular issues: inflammation from oxidized blood lipids.

UNDERSTANDING THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM

Oxidized blood lipids refer to fats in the bloodstream that have undergone oxidation, a process in which molecules lose electrons. Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, commonly known as “bad” cholesterol, can become oxidized due to various factors, including smoking, high blood pressure, diabetes, and high levels of other reactive substances in the body.

When LDL cholesterol is oxidized, it can contribute to plaque formation in the arteries. This plaque can narrow the arteries and restrict blood flow, leading to atherosclerosis, which is the thickening or hardening of the arteries and can increase the risk of heart disease and stroke.

What Can Fix It?

While nutraceuticals—products obtained from foods with beneficial health effects—may help lower biomarkers for heart disease, they don’t address the root lifestyle causes that lead to cardiovascular issues in the first place.

True reversal of heart disease requires more comprehensive changes, Dr. Jack Wolfson, a board-certified cardiologist, told The Epoch Times. Eating a wholesome diet and avoiding inflammatory foods is essential, he added.

Regular exercise, adequate sleep, sun exposure, and minimizing environmental toxins also contribute to optimal heart health in the long term.

"Eat well, live well, think well” is Dr. Wolfson’s mantra.

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Spartacus said:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/3-alternatives-to-statins-might-target-the-root-of-heart-disease-5514866?utm_source=healthnoe&src_src=healthnoe&utm_campaign=health-2024-03-16&src_cmp=health-2024-03-16&utm_medium=email&est=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAbOgkJEpUneHL474Nv3ZNRbp%2F31%2FyqHFiK9b24IczW9b5GA0%3D

Statins have been the go-to treatment for preventing heart disease, the leading cause of death worldwide, for decades. But they may not be the cure-all they’ve been made out to be.

These cholesterol-lowering drugs fail to address one of what experts say is the actual root causes of cardiovascular issues: inflammation from oxidized blood lipids.

UNDERSTANDING THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM

Oxidized blood lipids refer to fats in the bloodstream that have undergone oxidation, a process in which molecules lose electrons. Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, commonly known as “bad” cholesterol, can become oxidized due to various factors, including smoking, high blood pressure, diabetes, and high levels of other reactive substances in the body.

When LDL cholesterol is oxidized, it can contribute to plaque formation in the arteries. This plaque can narrow the arteries and restrict blood flow, leading to atherosclerosis, which is the thickening or hardening of the arteries and can increase the risk of heart disease and stroke.

What Can Fix It?

While nutraceuticals—products obtained from foods with beneficial health effects—may help lower biomarkers for heart disease, they don’t address the root lifestyle causes that lead to cardiovascular issues in the first place.

True reversal of heart disease requires more comprehensive changes, Dr. Jack Wolfson, a board-certified cardiologist, told The Epoch Times. Eating a wholesome diet and avoiding inflammatory foods is essential, he added.

Regular exercise, adequate sleep, sun exposure, and minimizing environmental toxins also contribute to optimal heart health in the long term.

"Eat well, live well, think well” is Dr. Wolfson’s mantra.

No kidding...this research comes from a jointly run NIH-China Academy of Sciences lab in Wuham.  :classic_laugh:

• Like 2

Fansince88
9 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

No kidding...this research comes from a jointly run NIH-China Academy of Sciences lab in Wuham.  :classic_laugh:

Been on this since January after i was done taking my blood thinner. Have not felt this good since my mid 40s honestly. Looking forward to my blood work in May to see how it has affected me. Since taking this for the first time since the heart attack Last January my BP has been naturally great. For the first time in over a year I am not reminded after every heart beat that I have a heart. I have do not feel it beating constantly. That all said, my stress level has felt lower. As I said, looking forward to see what the 8000 FU (Fibrolinic Units) every morning on an empty stomach has done to the calcification of my arteries. 

Natto is a traditional fermented soybean dish widely consumed throughout Japan for thousands of years. Nattokinase, an enzyme from the fermented soy food natto, has been researched for its potential cardiovascular benefits.

“Nattokinase is an enzyme that breaks down unwanted blood clots in the blood circulation,” Gitte Jensen, research director at NIS Labs, a contract research laboratory, told The Epoch Times. Nattokinase can break down problematic blood clots by “digesting” fibrin, a protein that plays a central role in blood clotting.

“Fibrin is a molecule that is only wanted when we have a wound and we need to repair the wound,” Ms. Jensen said. However, when the body is inflamed, clumps of fibrin can form, contributing to atherosclerosis, she added.

• Like 3
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Been on this since January after i was done taking my blood thinner. Have not felt this good since my mid 40s honestly. Looking forward to my blood work in May to see how it has affected me. Since taking this for the first time since the heart attack Last January my BP has been naturally great. For the first time in over a year I am not reminded after every heart beat that I have a heart. I have do not feel it beating constantly. That all said, my stress level has felt lower. As I said, looking forward to see what the 8000 FU (Fibrolinic Units) every morning on an empty stomach has done to the calcification of my arteries. 

Natto is a traditional fermented soybean dish widely consumed throughout Japan for thousands of years. Nattokinase, an enzyme from the fermented soy food natto, has been researched for its potential cardiovascular benefits.

“Nattokinase is an enzyme that breaks down unwanted blood clots in the blood circulation,” Gitte Jensen, research director at NIS Labs, a contract research laboratory, told The Epoch Times. Nattokinase can break down problematic blood clots by “digesting” fibrin, a protein that plays a central role in blood clotting.

“Fibrin is a molecule that is only wanted when we have a wound and we need to repair the wound,” Ms. Jensen said. However, when the body is inflamed, clumps of fibrin can form, contributing to atherosclerosis, she added.

I've seen a lot about Nattokinase the last year or so. Seems a regimen of it with Ivermectin and zinc people swear will neutralize the effect of the clot shot

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2

4merper4mer
2 hours ago, Cinga said:

I've seen a lot about Nattokinase the last year or so. Seems a regimen of it with Ivermectin and zinc people swear will neutralize the effect of the clot shot

Maybe the formula for that regimen was what Hans was after when he took over their tower.  Sure he took the bearer binds too but the formula was the real cash cow.

• Facepalm 1

devnull
22 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Maybe the formula for that regimen was what Hans was after when he took over their tower.  Sure he took the bearer binds too but the formula was the real cash cow.

Han shot first

a05kQy8xMDAuZ2lm.gif

Fansince88
13 hours ago, Cinga said:

I have seen this and also serapectase. Spelling could be off. 

• Like 2

Spartacus
16 hours ago, Cinga said:

Ivermectin and zinc kill covid by stopping it from multiplying.

not sure if it can also destroy the spike proteins your body is being tricked into creating. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
39 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

not sure if it can also destroy the spike proteins your body is being tricked into creating. 

Based on your deep, deep experience in microbiology, virology, and biochemistry.  :classic_laugh:

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

It attacks the spike protein created by Covid which arguably is why it can also be affective against the Vax. I haven't done enough research to verify against the shot and of course fact checkers will say it's wrong but as you know, nothing natural or cheap is ever going to be "scientifically proven" to work anyway against anything

• Like 1

Fansince88
5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Based on your deep, deep experience in microbiology, virology, and biochemistry.  :classic_laugh:

I have actually seen some study by people that know more about all these than I do that say he is correct. I find it  beautiful that I can heal myself based on what others that know more than me teach. 

• Like 1