Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Should be Headlines of the Day

Cinga

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Ann said:

She actually argues this is in the interests of leveling the playing field for...

...who, exactly?  Other billionaire real estate investors?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gavin in Va Beach

Germany announces wide-ranging plans to restrict the speech, travel and economic activity of political dissidents, in order to better control the "thought and speech patterns" of its own people

https://www.eugyppius.com/p/germany-announces-wide-ranging-plans?r=wm92n

"This is the purpose of the unceasing, astroturfed agitation “against the right” that the establishment have visited upon Germany for over a month now. The protests have not worked to destroy support for the AfD, so now they are being repurposed as a license to take enforcement action against “right-wing extremism.” Interior Minister Nancy Faeser (SPD) said at a press conference on Tuesday that the protests have given her both “encouragement” and a “mandate” to proceed against the right. “This really is a very positive signal,” she said, “because it is about defending our open society against its enemies. As a democracy on the defence, we must stand up to the extremists.”

In what follows, therefore, you must remember that references to “right-wing extremism” are nothing but smears for political opponents. Likewise, resolutely uncharacterised and undefined references to “democracy” refer to nothing more than the establishment party system. When Faeser says that “we want to smash … right-wing extremist networks, we want to deprive them of their income, we want to take away their weapons,” she means that she wants to destroy and impoverish the people who disagree with her. When she says that “we want to use all the instruments of the rule of law to protect our democracy,” she means that she wants to use all the enforcement mechanisms available to the Interior Ministry to keep the opposition out of power.

Faeser, of course, was much more specific than that:

"I would like to treat right-wing extremist networks in the same way as organised crime. Those who mock the state must have to deal with a strong state, which means consistently prosecuting and investigating every offence. This can be done not only by the police, but also by the regulatory authorities such as the catering or business supervisory authorities. Our approach must be to leave no stone unturned when it comes to right-wing extremists."

Faeser also wants to go after your bank account:

"We must also uncover the financial links in right-wing extremist networks, in order to deprive them of their income. This is the principle of ‘follow the money.’ Operationally, we have significantly strengthened financial investigations at the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution. Banks are already being sensitised. Financial structures are being analysed in detail, but we are coming up against legal limits. At present, financial investigations are limited to incitement to hatred and violence. That is not enough. I therefore want to amend the law to ensure that the potential threat is taken into account. This involves other factors such as potential for action and social influence. We also need to make procedures faster and less bureaucratic. No one who donates to a right-wing extremist organisation should be able to rely on remaining undetected.

It's starting in Germany. Canada too to a lesser extent. How far behind is the US? If you haven't yet, listen to the latest Tucker Carlson podcast with Mike Benz, or read a transcript here: https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/the-end-of-democracy-what-im-describing

Orwell's 1984 isn't coming. It's here.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

image.png.9a7e42631be5b086470adc7497998544.png

So that's Presidents...Sukarno, Viola Davis, and Clint Eastwood?  

image.png.4c7b992cdab56dc29d6eb5dae9ee2892.png

At least the above were real people.  Who the &#%$ are these people?  I recognize Barack Obama, and...

...top right square, top left person.  Is that President John Kerry????  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

image.png.4c7b992cdab56dc29d6eb5dae9ee2892.png

At least the above were real people.  Who the &#%$ are these people?  I recognize Barack Obama, and...

...top right square, top left person.  Is that President John Kerry????  

Top left square, bottom left person.  Is that prominent Democrat...

a3M9

Milton Friedman

Crap Throwing Clavin

I can get the google AI to generate pictures of smiling North Korean farm workers...but when I ask it to generate pictures of North Korean factory workers or laborers, it refuses on the grounds of "bias."  :classic_wacko:

• clown 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 2/21/2024 at 5:34 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

image.png.0f9ed3a6e30657883ad634fedf8ddf77.png

They disabled the image generation feature.  :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

When I got asked to look into Letitia James’ financials last week, I really wasn’t expecting to find much. As you probably know, James is the Attorney General of New York who just secured a $454 million judgement against Donald Trump. 
James was elected as the NY AG in 2018 and re-elected in 2022. Prior to that James was the NYC “public advocate” for 4 years and a NYC city council member for 8 years prior to that. Prior to elected office she was a public defender for Legal Aid. 

IOW Letitia James is a lifelong public servant and other than a mishap in the 2010s where she neglected to list the Brooklyn brownstone she owns & rents out on her financial disclosure forms, she hasn’t had any public scandals. 

With that being said, I’m not quite sure what I was expecting to find but I do know I wasn’t expecting what I found. 

The first thing you’ll notice when you download and sort the expenditures of any politician running for reelection in a safe seat is how they use their campaign funds to supplement their lifestyles to a degree middle America could never dream of. 

What do I mean? Well, in 2023 alone, James spent over $28,500 on hotels. Over $15,000 of that was spent on luxury hotels in Puerto Rico.

So you might be wondering, where does all this money come from? 

Well here’s where things get interesting. 

Because it appears our holier than thou Attorney General, Ms. James, has gotten herself wrapped up in the ghost donor scam. 

Now I knew the ghost donor bots weren’t just operating at the federal level but I had no clue how big it was at the state level. 

Here’s a list of Ms. James’ total donations and their corresponding receipts by year… anything jump out at you?

(Images)

Obviously 2022 is off the charts. Over 32,500 receipts and over 62% are from out of state. Who the heck donates to an Attorney General, running in a totally safe seat, in a whole other state?! 

Answer: Ghost donors. 

Take for instance this woman named Suzanne, from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. 

Ms. Suzanne has to be one of the most faithful Democrat donors on the planet. Not only did she make 3,232 individual donations to ActBlue in just one year (2022) totaling more than $46,193

(images)

But she also found the time and money to also make 25 separate donations (for $266) to Letitia James’ campaign and another 9 (for $305) to Kathy Hochul!

And she didn’t stop there! I found Suzanne’s name on the donor rolls in Nevada, Idaho and Virginia!

(images)

Or how about this lovely old lady Barbara from Silver Springs, Maryland. Ms. Barbara, a retired 71 year old widow living in a modest townhouse, not only made 1547 donations to ActBlue at the federal level totaling more than $37,000

(Images)

She also gave Letitia James $610 total in 34 separate transactions and then she sprinkled some money in Nevada, Massachusetts and Wisconsin!

(images)

I could go on but yall get the point. Almost every name I grabbed from James’ 2022 donor list had AT LEAST 200+ donations at the fed level for 2022 and tons of them had over 2,000. 

(continued)

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

These "experts" all seem to work for failing news outlets, too.

I'm sure there's absolutely no conflict of interest at work here, where the outlets are hoping censorship of unofficial stories will cause people to turn to "official" outlets like themselves.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4merper4mer
3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

These "experts" all seem to work for failing news outlets, too.

I'm sure there's absolutely no conflict of interest at work here, where the outlets are hoping censorship of unofficial stories will cause people to turn to "official" outlets like themselves.  

Ain’t that the pravda!

:drums:

Chandemonium
On 2/29/2024 at 3:01 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Longtime Second Amendment advocates watching the few remaining true believers in the First Amendment on the left having a right they deeply believe in threatened under the guise of common sense reform:

917CFB25-248C-49B4-929F-9DA9F437B18F.jpeg.32a66141c0ea08c540127a0d43e10ea0.jpeg

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 2