Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Should be Headlines of the Day

Cinga

52 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The top story claim is in the name of safety, WTF?

Second one I just heard of too and had to go find the story

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13155765/biden-illegal-migrant-flying-program-national-security-vulnerability.html

This is the part of this that should immediately set off alarms in everyone because they KNOW they are illegal!

They added this could 'thereby undermin[e] CBP's law enforcement efforts to secure the United States borders.'

But Republicans insist the southern border is not secure, and are demanding Biden implement more strict protocols between the U.S. and Mexican border.

CIS says the secretive flights are 'legally dubious' and claim since CBP will not disclose the locations for fear of 'grave' consequences, it is likely not a program that should continue.

Lawyers also did not disclose the locations of foreign airport departures, making it unclear where these migrants are coming from.

• Like 1
  • clown 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, B-Man said:

She is awful.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

devnull
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

So when California does the reparations nonsense, I'm gonna self apply as an eldery black lesbian californian.  and who are you to reject my self identity?

• Like 2

IDBillzFan

This feels like one of those articles where @Crap Throwing Clavin will call out some errors, but my house is at a point where we read the labels on everything we purchase at the grocery store. The first things to go were seed oils and anything with "Contains Bioengineered Materials." The next one to go is "Natural flavors."

The FDA defines “natural flavor” as:

“The term natural flavor or natural flavoring means the essential oil, oleoresin, essence or extractive, protein hydrolysate, distillate, or any product of roasting, heating or enzymolysis, which contains the flavoring constituents derived from a spice, fruit or fruit juice, vegetable or vegetable juice, edible yeast, herb, bark, bud, root, leaf or similar plant material, meat, seafood, poultry, eggs, dairy products, or fermentation products thereof, whose significant function in food is flavoring rather than nutritional.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This feels like one of those articles where @Crap Throwing Clavin will call out some errors, but my house is at a point where we read the labels on everything we purchase at the grocery store. The first things to go were seed oils and anything with "Contains Bioengineered Materials." The next one to go is "Natural flavors."

"Natural" anything has always been arrant nonsense.  There's no standard for "natural" labeling, it's entirely up to the manufacturer to voluntarily comply with any of a collection of guidelines that they can cherry-pick from to suit their requirements.  It's mostly just a reason to charge gullible people more.

• Like 1

devnull
40 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Natural" anything has always been arrant nonsense.  There's no standard for "natural" labeling, it's entirely up to the manufacturer to voluntarily comply with any of a collection of guidelines that they can cherry-pick from to suit their requirements.  It's mostly just a reason to charge gullible people more.

So if i poured hemlock into a hipsters AriZona, does that count as herbal tea?

Posted (edited)

This is one for the record books! I have never before, and will never again agree with Hillary about anything.... except she is totally correct on this!

image.png.74df7ed1e815f5b80e4c18f47ff4819e.png

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

She probably thinks it, because it's pretty obvious, but the quote seems to be false.

https://apnews.com/article/archive-fact-checking-2342583504

Of course it is.  She probably thinks everybody's stupid who isn't her.  But she's also savvy enough not to say it out loud and alienate her supporters.  

47 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Of course it is.  She probably thinks everybody's stupid who isn't her.  But she's also savvy enough not to say it out loud and alienate her supporters.  

“Deplorables” would make me suspect she’d say anything 

• Like 1

Chandemonium
9 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I’ve long contended that the term natural is meaningless, because everything is natural if you go back far enough in its manufacturing process. 

• Like 2

CarpetCrawler
55 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

I’ve long contended that the term natural is meaningless, because everything is natural if you go back far enough in its manufacturing process. 

Just like anything that contains carbon is organic.

• Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

BREAKING NEWS: TSA to relax airport security, now allowing passengers to bring screwdrivers and crescent wrenches on to all Boeing 737 flights.

• Haha 5