Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Should be Headlines of the Day

Cinga

Fansince88
13 hours ago, Ann said:

Not good

Just another successful attempt to bring shortage. Add this to busted bridges and closed ports and burning factories categories. Makes me thankful  that the God I am celebrating today, (not the transgenders) will suply all my needs acording to His riches and based on his Glory in Christ Jesus.  Not that of this world but of the supernatural.  

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
19 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Thread:

From a "libertarian-conservative" think tank, so Trudeau's probably going to have them all arrested for hate speech or something.

"You don't need to tell the whole story of January 6th."  :classic_blink:

• Like 1
  • clown 2
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 hours ago, Ann said:

"You don't need to tell the whole story of January 6th."  :classic_blink:

That's the first I've heard of flagpole beatings.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Haha 3

IDBillzFan
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That's the furst I've heard of flagpole beatings.

It's a lot like that time when the border patrol agents used whips on illegals.

• Like 3

devnull
4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That's the first I've heard of flagpole beatings

The same flagpoles were later flown at half staff to mourn the murder of AOC on J6

• Haha 4

Fansince88
5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's a lot like that time when the border patrol agents used whips on illegals.

While the kids watched from the small cages trump personally put them in while he was still POTUS

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IDBillzFan

Lost in the drama of this story is that having been a resident near CDA for the past five years, this dude would barely be able to get off a round at probably 90% of the churches in this area without a couple of dozen locals blowing his phukcing brains out.

At first, it was kind of funny seeing so many people up here open carry because I was never around it.

But count me in as someone carrying to church now.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

"Yes, you can move too far left. And when you do, you wind up pushing the people in the middle to the right.”

TRANSITIONING CHILDREN: “On the tr*ns issue, America is ... now an outlier country. Last month, England’s National Health Service announced that there’s not enough evidence to support the safety or clinical effectiveness of puberty blockers for third graders and that they’re going to stop fumbling around with children’s privates because that’s Prince Andrew’s job.”

IMMIGRATION: “Sweden opened its borders to over a million and a half immigrants since 2010. And now, 20% of its citizens are foreign-born, and its education system is tanking, and it has Europe’s highest rate of gangland killings ... to which liberals say blaming immigrants for the rising crime rate is racist. Yeah, but is it true? Of course, it’s true. It’s not a coincidence the quality of life went down after the Somali gangs started a drug Turf War using hand grenades. Calling it racist doesn’t solve the problem. It hands future elections to someone who will solve the problem.”

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Ann said:

"Yes, you can move too far left. And when you do, you wind up pushing the people in the middle to the right.”

TRANSITIONING CHILDREN: “On the tr*ns issue, America is ... now an outlier country. Last month, England’s National Health Service announced that there’s not enough evidence to support the safety or clinical effectiveness of puberty blockers for third graders and that they’re going to stop fumbling around with children’s privates because that’s Prince Andrew’s job.”

IMMIGRATION: “Sweden opened its borders to over a million and a half immigrants since 2010. And now, 20% of its citizens are foreign-born, and its education system is tanking, and it has Europe’s highest rate of gangland killings ... to which liberals say blaming immigrants for the rising crime rate is racist. Yeah, but is it true? Of course, it’s true. It’s not a coincidence the quality of life went down after the Somali gangs started a drug Turf War using hand grenades. Calling it racist doesn’t solve the problem. It hands future elections to someone who will solve the problem.”

He's going to end up being cancelled as a MAGA Republican pretty soon...

Alaska Darin

Charged with SIXTEEN felonies for threatening to murder members of the Bakersfield City Council for (get this) NOT BEING WILLING TO ENDORSE AN ISRAELI/HAMAS CEASE FIRE.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
23 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Charged with SIXTEEN felonies for threatening to murder members of the Bakersfield City Council for (get this) NOT BEING WILLING TO ENDORSE AN ISRAELI/HAMAS CEASE FIRE.

She's also threatened, at various times, Nikki Haley, former UK Home Secretary Priti Patel, and the Indian Prime Minister, as examples of "Hindu fascism."

I think even Hamas is saying "Yeah...we're not with her.  She's nuts."

• Like 1