Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Should be Headlines of the Day

Cinga

This is never going to make it to the "msm."  Gateway Pundit (I know, I know) has the story, but these are the FOIA's. I would suggest going to the Gateway Pundit as it is laid out well and you can see who was involved (2020 Election Day Meeting With CISA, Dominion, ES&S, ERIC, FBI, etc) as they have the emails, email addresses, etc.

This guy apparently doesn't know how to thread, so I am not sure I got everything. 

Michigan

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Deranged Rhino
8 minutes ago, Ann said:

'Beyond our wildest dreams': 2.34 BILLION metric tons of rare earth minerals discovered in Wyoming that could make US 'world leader'
America is poised to become the leading producer of rare earth minerals
Rare earth minerals are crucial for smartphones, hybrid cars and military tech

</snip>

The real reason all those billionaires have been trading in cities for the Yellowstone vibe. 😉 

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
28 minutes ago, Ann said:

One can only imagine how coherent Joe Biden will sound in the archives 20 years from now.

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

One can only imagine how coherent Joe Biden will sound in the archives 20 years from now.

Sounds like that is exactly why he has taken to tik-tok lately, I guess filters there make cleaning up his mess much easier

Huma Abedin is known for being the right-hand woman to Hillary Clinton for years. She split from her husband Anthony Weiner several years ago after a series of scandals in which he was involved. The scandal that finally brought the marriage to an end was when Weiner was allegedly sexting a 15-year-old. 

He later pled guilty to one charge of transferring obscene material to a minor and served about a year in prison. 

But Abedin surprised a few people when she posted a picture with a new guy, with the pair on an apparent Valentine's Day date in Paris. It's getting a lot of attention because it's a name that you'll know. 

ShotSpotter just REJECTED an offer by Mayor Brandon Johnson to keep their technology in Chicago until after this summer's DNC

The gunshot-detection technology will be disabled starting Friday in Chicago

Democratic leaders in Chicago are fuming at Mayor Johnson for announcing termination without working out the deal first

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Because every McDonald's fry cook should earn $100k/year.

These &#%$ing people...  :facepalm:

• clown 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Because every McDonald's fry cook should earn $100k/year.

These &#%$ing people...  :facepalm:

The reasoning here is that it's just too expensive for burger flippers to afford to live in CA.

Remarkably, their solution is to force companies to pay more for burger flippers so the burger flippers can afford to live there, which is the first thing that happens right before the companies raise their prices to accommodate the new wage,  thus making CA even more expensive to live in, which would inevitably lead to these people demanding a $70/hour minimum wage because, suddenly, there is no way someone in CA can survive on $50/hour.

Once again, the primary reason I could never be a Democrat is I just could never bring myself to publicly admit that I'm THAT phucking stupid.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan

We have a small dog (what @Alaska Darin refers to as 'a puntable') who is about to turn 15. We got him from a woman who rescued his mother, was about to have her fixed, found out she was pregnant, so she kept her until the five puppies were born. Not one of them looked like each other, so when people ask us what breed he is, we tell them he's a CockerHood; part Cocker Spaniel and part whatever else was in the neighborhood.

But I digress.

He remains relatively spry when a treat is involved, but otherwise it's very clear he can't hear, can barely see or smell, and often times we find him standing in a room, staring at a wall, as if he is suddenly unsure of who he is, where he is, how he got there and how we was getting out.

Otherwise known as the 9 second mark of this video.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Cheers 3