Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Should be Headlines of the Day

Cinga

Nouseforaname
21 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I’ve done a fair amount of M&A (admittedly no where near the $43B level), but I’ve never heard of ‘waiving diligence’.  If that had happened, why didn’t they close the deal within two weeks?  There’s nothing much else to do  aside from fairly routine legal docs.

I have no idea, I’m curious why more than one source has said it. 

45 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

I have no idea, I’m curious why more than one source has said it. 

Really? Seen the way the "msm" works lately? A twitter rumor, one report, or a coordinated release are all it takes to turn a lie or a rumor into a "fact."  That may not be the case in this instance, but the "msm" has been known to manufacture news for a narrative.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 3

Deranged Rhino
36 minutes ago, Ann said:

Really? Seen the way the "msm" works lately? A twitter rumor, one report, or a coordinated release are all it takes to turn a lie or a rumor into a "fact."  That may not be the case in this instance, but the "msm" has been known to manufacture news for a narrative.

Some people will never, ever learn. Not because they're unable or dumb, but because the cognitive dissonance is too painful thus they avoid it at all costs. 

Nouseforaname
39 minutes ago, Ann said:

My sources are msm? 

WSJ when it’s about finance is usually spot on. 

Edited by Nouseforaname

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Some people will never, ever learn. Not because they're unable or dumb, but because the cognitive dissonance is too painful thus they avoid it at all costs. 

Gee flowers would have sufficed. 

Deranged Rhino
4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

3 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

My sources are msm? 

WSJ when it’s about finance is usually spot on. 

Case in point. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Deranged Rhino

Obama's people are behind this, I'm 90%. 

They want Joe gone, and Harris elevated - it's the only way they can flip the script for '24. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They want Joe gone, and Harris elevated - it's the only way they can flip the script for '24. 

His incoherency is due to dementia. What is Kamala's excuse? 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
29 minutes ago, Ann said:

His incoherency is due to dementia. What is Kamala's excuse? 

Tertiary syphilis?  

• Haha 4

On 7/10/2022 at 4:36 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

That's hilarious. I was bored and went to 4chan that evening  and saw this without realizing it was legit legit. 

Edited by Boyst

21 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yeah, but the 1620 picture was taken at high tide and the 2022 taken at low tide, SO THERE!!!!

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Yeah, but the 1620 picture was taken at high tide and the 2022 taken at low tide, SO THERE!!!!

I am still amazed at the incredible coincidence that the Pilgrims managed to land at a rock that just happened to have the same year on it. 

😎

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I am still amazed at the incredible coincidence that the Pilgrims managed to land at a rock that just happened to have the same year on it. 

😎

Don't be.  It's a little known fact that they brought it with them because after getting the boat & supplies they realized they hadn't procured an anchor.  All they could afford at that point was stealing a big "counting rock" from in front of the palace.  They just lucked out in the fact that the dyslexic that was "borrowing" the rock looked at it upside down and chose it thinking it had his lucky number of 591 on it.

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, B-Man said:

😎

What are the chances? And the place is called Plymouth just like the rock! Just WOW!

Edited by Fansince88
  • Haha 4