Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

They're pretty funny. But damn, are the roads really that bad in Buffalo?

Nothing can compare to the stretch in Amherst on Maple where the shooting range used to be. They have dug up and replaced/resurfaced the rest of Maple, but were waiting on that stretch between the UB entrance and North Forest for whatever is going in there to be finished (so they don’t have to dig up the road twice). Not only can you lose a small car in that stretch of holes, it is especially jarring because the rest of the road is so smooth.

As far as the city of Buffalo roads? 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

A slap across the face is more humiliating.

Yes, and more "hollywood".

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is what Biden was elected to do. As was Obama, as was Bush, as was Clinton - or she was supposed to be. 

My understanding is that the plan to impose a tax on unrealized gains was abandoned at this point. 

Deranged Rhino
13 minutes ago, Foxx said:

My understanding is that the plan to impose a tax on unrealized gains was abandoned at this point. 

Did it? I think he mentioned it again today in his speech, but I haven't listened/read it in full yet. Might be mistaken. :beer: 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think he mentioned it again today in his speech, but I haven't listened/read it in full yet. Might be mistaken.

Ahh okay, didn't see where he mentioned it.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Did it? I think he mentioned it again today in his speech, but I haven't listened/read it in full yet. Might be mistaken. :beer: 

Didn't just "mention" it; it's part of next year's budget proposal.

It's one of the most idiotic things to ever come out of Washington.  Taxing asset appreciation.  How are they going to handle capital losses?  How is this going to impact retirement funds, like CalPERS? 

Something this stupid and short-sighted could only spring, like a inchoate Athena from the skull of a deranged Zeus, from the warped, shallow understanding of Elizabeth Warren.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Meazza said:

All the reactions from the will smith altercation.

C717CFE8-7D1B-4543-9E5A-5D7233C6DCD0.jpeg

That is hilarious! I forget the characters name bottom right but that made my day!

3 hours ago, Ann said:

Nothing can compare to the stretch in Amherst on Maple where the shooting range used to be. They have dug up and replaced/resurfaced the rest of Maple, but were waiting on that stretch between the UB entrance and North Forest for whatever is going in there to be finished (so they don’t have to dig up the road twice). Not only can you lose a small car in that stretch of holes, it is especially jarring because the rest of the road is so smooth.

As far as the city of Buffalo roads? 🤷‍♀️

One road I drive here in NNY to work is a pothole. 

Nouseforaname
5 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

That is hilarious! I forget the characters name bottom right but that made my day!

Gowron.

Glory to his house.

• Cheers 2

Nouseforaname
13 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I can't really blame Will Smith for this.  His wife has alopecia; it was an insensitive joke.

Learned that lesson when I once made a joke to a bald guy about avoiding hard radiation...only to have him tell me he was getting radiation for cancer.  :facepalm:  Pretty good idea not to make jokes about bald people without being willing to face the consequences.

And the bottom-right picture...  :classic_laugh:

My wife noticed while watching the video that will actually started laughing when he heard the joke and quickly changed his team when his wife was visibly annoyed with him.

Which confirms what we’ve always known, it’s better to piss off the Hollywood than your wife.

7 hours ago, Meazza said:

My wife noticed while watching the video that will actually started laughing when he heard the joke and quickly changed his team when his wife was visibly annoyed with him.

Which confirms what we’ve always known, it’s better to piss off the Hollywood than your wife.

Stepping into conspiracy for a moment. His wife, Im told, is in an open marriage but he is not. This is what I am told. I have not confirmed it. If this is truly the case, perhaps he is upset with him about other things. Also, Will Smith is a nervous laugher too. 

10 hours ago, Meazza said:

Gowron.

Glory to his house.

Well, first off, it's 'Gowron, son of M'Rel', you p'tak. Do not dishonor the man's house.

Edited by Koko

26 minutes ago, Koko said:

Well, first off, it's 'Gowron, son of M'Rel', you p'tak. Do not dishonor the man's house.

Hab SoSlI' Quch!

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is what Biden was elected to do. As was Obama, as was Bush, as was Clinton - or she was supposed to be. 

and Trump was in a position to reverse it,

but he passed on aggressively combatting the current nonsense 

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Koko said:

Them's fighting words