Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

58 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Probably "We've done our part, now it's time to hit the book/lecture circuit and make our own pile of money."

Or more like:  “Get me the hell away from the stink of this new guy. I’m going to make some money with my book advance.  Then I’ll jump in on the Tish James AG investigation.”

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Probably "We've done our part, now it's time to hit the book/lecture circuit and make our own pile of money."

That, or they saw that the charges are being Trumped up.

Crap Throwing Clavin
59 minutes ago, Foxx said:

That, or they saw that the charges are being Trumped up.

No one working on that prosecution isn't a True Believer.  And True Believers warp interpret to fit their preconceived notions, they don't change their notions based on the evidence.

They left because they're done with their work, and one way or another they want to get paid.  Probably not books or lectures - they're not that visible.  But a better-paying job somewhere else.

• Cheers 3

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What narrative am I missing?

The West wants to control everything.

Russia is doing what they said for years they’d do.

There’s Western propaganda in favor of Ukraine because they’re being invaded.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

1) That we have a "national mental health crisis" will be news to most, since this was only identified about ten hours ago, in time for the SOTU.

2) His solution is apparently to hold Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accountable. 🤡

(Not that I'm any fan of social media...but c'mon, your national strategy for combatting it is to blame others?)

• Like 2
  • Doh! 1
  • Wow 1

19 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

1) That we have a "national mental health crisis" will be news to most, since this was only identified about ten hours ago, in time for the SOTU.

2) His solution is apparently to hold Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accountable. 🤡

(Not that I'm any fan of social media...but c'mon, your national strategy for combatting it is to blame others?)

works for 5 year olds - so why not?

• FANtastic 1