Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

In an article about the nation's  opioid epidemic the author introduced his comments as follows:

image.png.7aa38d00a82ed06f251cc2427c52fc5b.png

So, I'm thinkin' what about the former senator from CA?  She successfully addressed the illegal immigrant situation on our southern border, and her tours of yarn shops speak to the idle time on her hands.  I say Kammy is cocked [no pun intended] and primed for this assignment!

Crap Throwing Clavin

And John Kerry not only stayed in touch with Hassan Rouhani and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad after the 2016 elections, but pursued a private DNC foreign policy with them.

These people are such &#%$ing hypocrites.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

41 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And John Kerry not only stayed in touch with Hassan Rouhani and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad after the 2016 elections, but pursued a private DNC foreign policy with them.

These people are such &#%$ing hypocrites.

This crap must happen on a daily basis with all former high-up Executive Branch people.

On 2/8/2022 at 7:35 AM, Foxx said:

On 2/8/2022 at 8:20 AM, Ann said:

Hunter's Law!

Democratic Senator Joe Manchin launches bipartisan bill to stop taxpayer funds being used on 'crack' pipes and two Republican Reps. introduce the 'HUNTER' Act to ban federal spending on needles and drug paraphernalia

</snip>

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

so why is Trump continuing to hide, and not fight?

what happened to that new platform to replace Twitter?

noticed that he is still raising money, though

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

so why is Trump continuing to hide, and not fight?

what happened to that new platform to replace Twitter?

noticed that he is still raising money, though

The funny thing about this is, the more Trump says about this issue the easier it becomes for the media and actual culprits to write it off as "Trump being Trump". 

That's a big reason why they had to taint him so badly over the years. To prevent him from being able to amplify the truth on this issue because it cuts to the heart of their control operation inside DC. The illegal spying on political opposition didn't begin in 2014. That's just when the paper trail for this group of abusers began. 

This is the kind of story that blows up not just one side of the aisle, but the entire federal government. At least the People's patience and faith in it. 

• Cheers 2
  • Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Why am I seeing the same people who claimed Hillary wiping an email server was "no big deal" now insisting Trump be locked up for flushing documents down the WH toilet?

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 5

14 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Why am I seeing the same people who claimed Hillary wiping an email server was "no big deal" now insisting Trump be locked up for flushing documents down the WH toilet?

It makes me laugh that people think this is even in the neighborhood of real.  They may have stuffed pictures of Democrats in the toilet (where they belong) but there's no way they'd have wasted the time trying to get rid of evidence that way.

Every government installation of any size has numerous shredders.  I bet the White House has about 1k of them and probably a couple of pulverizers/burners in the basement as well.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It makes me laugh that people think this is even in the neighborhood of real.  They may have stuffed pictures of Democrats in the toilet (where they belong) but there's no way they'd have wasted the time trying to get rid of evidence that way.

Every government installation of any size has numerous shredders.  I bet the White House has about 1k of them and probably a couple of pulverizers/burners in the basement as well.

Russia... Prostitutes... Peeing... Bed... Hotel...

• Like 3