Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 12/26/2021 at 8:32 AM, Ann said:

No shock. I was surprised he wasn't doxxed within 30 minutes. 

While I didn't care for what he did (not the appropriate time), he had every right to do/say it. So much for the "tolerant left."

If the Democrats had any brains whatsoever, they'd hijack this like Trump did "fake news" in 2017.  Find some transgendered "Brandon" for Biden to root for or something.

But Democrats have no brains whatsoever.

Crap Throwing Clavin
20 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I'm going to hazard a guess you don't get along with the in-law's. 

Brother's wife.  Her own parents, despite being life-long Democrats, don't get along with her, she's so far left.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Brother's wife.  Her own parents, despite being life-long Democrats, don't get along with her, she's so far left.

I guess the the question then becomes, do you get along with your brother?

• 2 weeks later...

An appointed official telling an elected official that they can not answer questions while televised to the general public. I ask you, is there any greater example of kabuki theatre than this?

:sigh:

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

The RNC wants presidential candidates to promise to boycott presidential debates.

On the one hand, I get it.  They're partisan hack jobs favoring Democratic candidates (one need look no further than Candy Crowley's campaigning for Obama during the Obama-Romney debate, then admitting Romney was right all along much later).  

On the other hand...what do they think happens if the Republican candidate doesn't show up for debates?  They're giving the Democrats what they want: silencing the GOP while Democratic candidates get a free two-hour town hall to the nation.  This will backfire badly if they go through with it.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

45 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

The RNC wants presidential candidates to promise to boycott presidential debates.

On the one hand, I get it.  They're partisan hack jobs favoring Democratic candidates (one need look no further than Candy Crowley's campaigning for Obama during the Obama-Romney debate, then admitting Romney was right all along much later).  

On the other hand...what do they think happens if the Republican candidate doesn't show up for debates?  They're giving the Democrats what they want: silencing the GOP while Democratic candidates get a free two-hour town hall to the nation.  This will backfire badly if they go through with it.

The solution is to change moderators, even though that will never happen.

The media no longer reports the news, they are the news now.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1