Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

It makes me laugh that people think this is even in the neighborhood of real.  They may have stuffed pictures of Democrats in the toilet (where they belong) but there's no way they'd have wasted the time trying to get rid of evidence that way.

Every government installation of any size has numerous shredders.  I bet the White House has about 1k of them and probably a couple of pulverizers/burners in the basement as well.

Plus...I want to see the model toilet that can flush documents.  

Last major interior renovation was during the Truman administration.  I'm sure the building's plumbing can handle official document disposal.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Plus...I want to see the model toilet that can flush documents.  

Last major interior renovation was during the Truman administration.  I'm sure the building's plumbing can handle official document disposal.  :classic_laugh:

My toilet, while I have not officially tested it, claims it can flush a whole bucket of golf balls. 😳 I have however put a ton of crap in it with no issues. 

• Wow 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

My toilet, while I have not officially tested it, claims it can flush a whole bucket of golf balls. 😳 I have however put a ton of crap in it with no issues. 

I've got one of those as well. American Standard?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/593822-biden-says-he-rejects-findings-of-army-report-on-afghanistan

Biden says he rejects findings of Army report on Afghanistan

Replace "Biden" with "Trump," and imagine the shitstorm.

Lol. Of course he does. But... he accepts the findings of the IC on Russia. 

And yet... the (m)asses won't  question either one.

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

37 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Lol. Of course he does. But... he accepts the findings of the IC on Russia. 

And yet... the (m)asses won't  question either one.

He rejects their reality and substitutes his own. Just like Myth busters

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

I guess you can't blame her for cashing in. After all, if it went to court, it would probably receive the Maxwell treatment and be swept under the rug. 

Still, one would have hoped she held out for the truth to see the light of day.

Considering the # of years she's been fighting this uphill battle, definitely can't fault her for stepping back with a personal victory.  She's had sooooo many lined up against a public one.

• Cheers 2

6 hours ago, Foxx said:

I guess you can't blame her for cashing in. After all, if it went to court, it would probably receive the Maxwell treatment and be swept under the rug. 

Still, one would have hoped she held out for the truth to see the light of day.

I'm guessing that the Queen/Prince of Wales forced Prince Shitstain to settle.

On Ms. Giuffre's side, it makes sense to accept the settlement, as she is most definitely guaranteed to get paid by the Queen. If they had gone to trial and won, any money judgment would have been irrelevant, as there was no way to force Andrew to pay. I'm sure that any assets in the US were cashed out long ago, and it is highly unlikely that the UK government would get involved in seizing assets of a Prince of the Realm.

• Wow 1
  • Cheers 4

The November elections are nine months off.  Between now and then, I highly recommend that you find a source that provides access to Congressional committee hearings, e.g., YouTube.  Devote an hour of your time over the  next nine months, fifteen minutes here, ten minutes there, and watch some of the hearings that go on day after day.  

After completing the above "assignment" answer for me the following two questions:

Why do the voters continue to return these people to positions of power?

Why don't the voters demand term limits before the next cycle of send 'em back again?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Know what's really interesting about that?

Stories like the Durham filing, the Times wrote, "tend to involve dense and obscure issues, so dissecting them requires asking readers to expend significant mental energy and time — raising the question of whether news outlets should even cover such claims."

Did the NYT not only commit to NOT covering complex stories, but encourage its readers to ignore the complexities of this one?  

The Paper of Record: "Being the Paper of Record is too hard.  Here's Dilbert."

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Am I getting this straight?

Joffe’s company had a contract to provide some sort of tech services to the White House during Obama’s administration.  And at some point in time, in 2016 and maybe after that (we don’t know yet) Joffe’s company may have used stolen info to provide to Sussman — who later provided that info to the CIA?

But the information was made up or false?

Did Joffe steal info or not?

Or did he steal info that wasn’t damaging to Trump so Sussman just made things up?

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, snafu said:

Am I getting this straight?

Joffe’s company had a contract to provide some sort of tech services to the White House during Obama’s administration.  And at some point in time, in 2016 and maybe after that (we don’t know yet) Joffe’s company may have used stolen info to provide to Sussman — who later provided that info to the CIA?

But the information was made up or false?

Did Joffe steal info or not?

Or did he steal info that wasn’t damaging to Trump so Sussman just made things up?

Your bank accounts are now frozen.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Know what's really interesting about that?

Did the NYT not only commit to NOT covering complex stories, but encourage its readers to ignore the complexities of this one?  

The Paper of Record: "Being the Paper of Record is too hard.  Here's Dilbert."

The "Gray Lady" is but a shadow of her former self!

• Like 1