Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Meazza said:

All the reactions from the will smith altercation.

C717CFE8-7D1B-4543-9E5A-5D7233C6DCD0.jpeg

I can't really blame Will Smith for this.  His wife has alopecia; it was an insensitive joke.

Learned that lesson when I once made a joke to a bald guy about avoiding hard radiation...only to have him tell me he was getting radiation for cancer.  :facepalm:  Pretty good idea not to make jokes about bald people without being willing to face the consequences.

And the bottom-right picture...  :classic_laugh:

• Wow 1

Nouseforaname
4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I can't really blame Will Smith for this.  His wife has alopecia; it was an insensitive joke.

Learned that lesson when I once made a joke to a bald guy about avoiding hard radiation...only to have him tell me he was getting radiation for cancer.  :facepalm:  Pretty good idea not to make jokes about bald people without being willing to face the consequences.

And the bottom-right picture...  :classic_laugh:

Will brought honor to his family.

Glory to his house.

I didn't know what the Will Smith thing was so I went looking...

Last night at the Oscars.

The clip goes silent at roughly the :34 second mark. I would love to hear what was said and what Will's barking was all about. Haven't yet been able to find a clip where the audio isn't censored though.

How do they allow the guy to remain in the building after that?

Yeah, I know the answer, but even knowing he’s going to win later, that’s one horrible precedent to set. 

• Cheers 2

20 minutes ago, Foxx said:

The clip goes silent at roughly the :34 second mark. I would love to hear what was said and what Will's barking was all about. Haven't yet been able to find a clip where the audio isn't censored though.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

It's funny to me that the moment I saw that clip last night, the only thing I saw was Nick Cage slapping the trans dude in "Con Air."

Why the hell you slappin' him, Will? Make a fist and punch the dude.

By the way, I have no idea who is in charge of Buffalo Department of Public Works, but they have a helluva sense of humor.

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
28 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

By the way, I have no idea who is in charge of Buffalo Department of Public Works, but they have a helluva sense of humor.

Someone's probably getting fired over that. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Paper covers Rock.

paper covers rock.jpg

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
41 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's funny to me that the moment I saw that clip last night, the only thing I saw was Nick Cage slapping the trans dude in "Con Air."

A slap across the face is more humiliating.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Foxx said:

What's not being mentioned is Will Smith's Oscar acceptance speech for portraying Richard Williams.  Which includes...

“Richard Williams was a fierce defender of his family.

Makes me wonder if this was staged or not.

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

What's not being mentioned is Will Smith's Oscar acceptance speech for portraying Richard Williams.  Which includes...

Rock's restraint was amazing. You could hear him say "I could.." and then cut himself off. He could have really went in on them.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I see there is speculation around the interwebs that it was staged. I dunno though, judging by the look on Smith's face as he was telling Rock to keep his wife's name out his mouth, I'd be hard pressed to believe it was staged.

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

They have no relationship with the city of Buffalo. Read their stream, it is something else.

12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I see there is speculation around the interwebs that it was staged. I dunno though, judging by the look on Smith's face as he was telling Rock to keep his wife's name out his mouth, I'd be hard pressed to believe it was staged.

Plus, if it was staged, he wouldn't have laughed at the joke himself before getting the stink eye from his wife.

• Cheers 2

25 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Part of me sees the embarrassing number of people viewing the Oscars (only 10M last year) and can hear Madonna's character in "League of their Own" suggesting they could get more people to watch women's baseball if, say,she was going to catch a fly ball and, woops, one of her boobs just popped out.

But there is no way they staged something like that when they were already counting on the Zelensky appearance and the three chicks mocking people on the right to get the woke crowd fired up.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ann said:

They have no relationship with the city of Buffalo. Read their stream, it is something else.

They're pretty funny. But damn, are the roads really that bad in Buffalo?