Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

Nouseforaname
30 minutes ago, Koko said:

She's still a joke... just a terribly unfunny one.

Yikes.

Careful, she might leave you a surprise when you go to bed.

2 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Careful, she might leave you a surprise when you go to bed.

Hey, for $10.3 million, she can also defame me in the Washington ComPost.

• Haha 2

Billsandhorns
3 minutes ago, Koko said:

Hey, for $10.3 million, she can also defame me in the Washington ComPost.

You can get awarded that money, good luck attempting to collect 

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Texas Republican Party passes resolution denying legitimacy of Biden's victory in presidential election

CBS's headline is unusually objective.  CNN called them out directly for "rejecting democracy."

But what I think is most interesting about this is that it's a party platform that the Jan 6 committee labels "insurrection."  The Texas Republican Party is now - unofficially - in a state of treason.

Remember when I've said Democrats would try to ban the Republican Party the first chance they get?

heath-ledger-and-here-we-go.gif

Edited by Crap Throwing Monkey
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Billsandhorns said:

You can get awarded that money, good luck attempting to collect 

Eh, I can think of ways to let her work off the debt.

• Haha 1

carefully orchestrated op

did a great job tasing parents to prevent them from disrupting the script

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/first-pictures-uvalde-shooting-emerge-city-hires-lawyers-block-evidence

The first images from inside the Uvalde school shooting have emerged, revealing that police were heavily armed with rifles and a ballistic shield, yet still waited another 58 minutes while gunman Salvador Ramos continued his rampage - leaving 19 students and two teachers dead. 

uvalde-shooting-4721.jpg?itok=DQgb10jb

Despite entering the school just nine minutes after Ramos, officers waited nearly an hour to advance despite their superior firepower and training. Eventually, at 12:50 p.m. a Border Patrol BORTAC agent ignored police orders and burst into the classroom, shooting and killing Ramos.

"There were 19 officers in there," said Col. Steven McCraw, director of the Texas Department of Public Safety, at a media briefing days after the shooting (per the NY Post), "In fact, there were plenty of officers to do whatever needed to be done, with one exception — the incident commander inside believed they needed more equipment and more officers to do a tactical breach at that point."

The pictures are undoubtedly one of the reasons the City of Uvalde and the police department hired a private law firm to prevent the release of basically all records pertaining to the mass shooting.

• Angry 1

Once again we remind the American public that only the government can save you now

I'm glad I'm on the back side of my life at this point, because the next 50 years are going to be a shitshow if you even remotely believe in personal responsibility and accountability. You're going to be forced to live a life that the overlords will prepare for you. You will do it sadly, and without firearms, until the end of times.

Here is the report...

Edited by IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Once again we remind the American public that only the government can save you now

I'm glad I'm on the back side of my life at this point, because the next 50 years are going to be a shitshow if you even remotely believe in personal responsibility and accountability. You're going to be forced to live a life that the overlords will prepare for you. You will do it sadly, and without firearms, until the end of times.

Here is the report...

Once a generation, the distributed, state-based public health system fails in a national or global pandemic (COVID, AIDS).

The rest of the time, it works well, because most public health issues are local or regional (Sin Nombre Hantavirus, 2019 measles outbreaks, Legionnaire's disease, 1993 Jack-in-the-Box e.coli outbreak, 1993 Milwaukee cryptosporidiosis outbreak).  This works well, because different localities have different public health concerns.  

This idea was both 1) completely predictable, and 2) thoroughly idiotic.  There is no one-size-fits-all public health solution, and a federal solution is inevitably an urban-focused solution, which we see time and time again. 

And 3) not addressing many of the concerns about the COVID outbreak anyway.  Is the plan to have the federal government regulate NY nursing homes so the governor can't park dying people there?

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yikes. 

And what they'll really use it for is to push advertisements in your dead grandma's voice.

• Like 4

Deranged Rhino
14 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And what they'll really use it for is to push advertisements in your dead grandma's voice.

:classic_laugh: You're so right. 

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So, does that mean the actual vote was 6-4 with the "honorary" justice siding w/ the other liberals?  Asking for a friend. 😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

From the fringes...

Exactly 1700 days from Q's first post, after a long hiatus (over 2 and 1/2 years), Q returns, on the day Roe v. Wade gets overturned. Coincidence? 

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.16504957 📁
Jun 24 2022 20:26:19 (EST) NEW

Shall we play a game once more?
Q

Moar.

no coincidences only occur in regards to the covid jab and the spread of variants

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 6/24/2022 at 11:32 AM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Gas prices at an all-time high, inflation at a 40-year high, war in Ukraine, food shortages (and even food riots) world-wide.

Congress: "Dan Snyder needs to answer to us for this practical joke!"

Don't know who saw this on the football side, and I'm surprised "food riots" didn't draw comment...

But there's been food riots in Sri Lanka the past couple weeks.  The food situation world-wide - particularly in Africa, and parts of SE Asia - is getting really bad.

37 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Don't know who saw this on the football side, and I'm surprised "food riots" didn't draw comment...

But there's been food riots in Sri Lanka the past couple weeks.  The food situation world-wide - particularly in Africa, and parts of SE Asia - is getting really bad.

Sri Lanka’s problems were a long time in the making. Their tourist trade doesn’t exist since Covid. And apparently they tried to switch to farming without fertilizers awhile back.  They’re governed by a family who is seen as completely corrupt.  The current food crisis is the icing on a cake they baked a long time ago.

I’ve heard that Europe is expecting a new wave of migrants from Egypt, Ethiopia and Eritrea soon. This will be on top of the million+ from Ukraine that are already straining the EU’s ability to handle more. 

If the Ukraine conflict will actually escalate, then it will start when a group of nations tries to unlock shipping grain through the Black Sea.  Although I’m not sure Ukraine is actually able to farm their fields at this point. 

Nouseforaname
10 hours ago, Foxx said:

From the fringes...

Exactly 1700 days from Q's first post, after a long hiatus (over 2 and 1/2 years), Q returns, on the day Roe v. Wade gets overturned. Coincidence? 

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.16504957 📁
Jun 24 2022 20:26:19 (EST) NEW

Shall we play a game once more?
Q

Moar.

The next time he appears we will be facing the borg. 

40 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

The next time he appears we will be facing the borg. 

I'm not sure but we might already be...