Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Hey Ladies of Nationals Baseball,

Make sure you return on Tuesday and let us know the massive impact you had on MLB. Why, you could put an end to the sport! You could turn the tide! You could...y'know...realize no one wants MLB or anyone other sport to comment on this shit because we tune into these sports so we don't have to listen to any more incessant whining.

maybe they will boycott all NFL games on July 4 to convey concern about the Watson matters.

will probably have the same impact 

IDBillzFan
3 hours ago, Taro T said:

WHY should they comment on it?  Really don't care what MLB owners, nor NHL or NFL owners for that matter as well, think about it.  

And let's not forget what happened the last time MLB dipped its toe into the political opinion arena.

They moved the All Star game from Atlanta because Georgia started requiring IDs for absentee ballots. And they found themselves stuck in lawsuits because of all the money Atlanta lost, simply because MLB sucked the woke nozzle too quickly.

You have to be too stupid to procreate if you think threatening to boycott MLB for one day is going to move a needle.

All it does is make those "ladies" look petty as shit.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Hey Ladies of Nationals Baseball,

Make sure you return on Tuesday and let us know the massive impact you had on MLB. Why, you could put an end to the sport! You could turn the tide! You could...y'know...realize no one wants MLB or anyone other sport to comment on this shit because we tune into these sports so we don't have to listen to any more incessant whining.

That Twitter account has, as of this writing, 3745 followers.

I could create a Twitter account for a wheel of cheese and get more followers.  :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I could create a Twitter account for a wheel of cheese and get more followers.  :classic_laugh:

54622717.jpg

• Haha 5

Nouseforaname
18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Drinking and tweeting is never a good idea, Alec

Again trump is many things but he’s never in his life moved quickly or violently enough to choke someone.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Again trump is many things but he’s never in his life moved quickly or violently enough to choke someone.

No way he's choking anyone with those hands. I mean... com' on.

trump_small_hands.jpg

• Haha 8

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

The hardest part of this is turning out to be finding a free picture of a wheel of cheese. 

$14/mo to license a picture of a wheel of cheese?  I can buy an actual wheel of cheese for less than that.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

Nouseforaname
11 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

The hardest part of this is turning out to be finding a free picture of a wheel of cheese. 

$14/mo to license a picture of a wheel of cheese?  I can buy an actual wheel of cheese for less than that.  :classic_laugh:

The scary part is that you actually looked into it.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

The scary part is that you actually looked into it.

It's not like it's a significant investment of time.  Or wouldn't be, if I could find a free image of a wheel of cheese.

14 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

You could buy that wheel of cheese & then take a photo of it yourself.  And then that $14 (or less) will have gotten you ownership of that photo for far longer than it will be of interest to you.

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Taro T said:

You could buy that wheel of cheese & then take a photo of it yourself.  And then that $14 (or less) will have gotten you ownership of that photo for far longer than it will be of interest to you.

Plus, I'd have cheese.

Don't think I won't do it.  Local cheese shop is closed until Tuesday, though.

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Plus, I'd have cheese.

Don't think I won't do it.  Local cheese shop is closed until Tuesday, though.

You could get an nft of a photo of a wheel of cheese for $500.  Sources say it will be worth 10 million when the market rebounds.

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

It's not like it's a significant investment of time.  Or wouldn't be, if I could find a free image of a wheel of cheese.

Free wheel of cheese images

Creative commons wheel of cheese images ("should" be free)

If you really don't like those ideas, I can give you one I took of wheels of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese in Italy. 

5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Free wheel of cheese images

Creative commons wheel of cheese images ("should" be free)

If you really don't like those ideas, I can give you one I took of wheels of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese in Italy. 

001564462?fit=constrain,1&wid=800&hei=80

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
On 7/2/2022 at 11:23 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Drinking and tweeting is never a good idea, Alec

Yes, because the standard we generally use for famous/rich people is whether they're charged with a crime.  I guess Alec believes the justice system is totally fair for cis, white, older men but no one else.  Right?

Could he act more like Trump and not realize it?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Yes, because the standard we generally use for famous/rich people is whether they're charged with a crime.  I guess Alec believes the justice system is totally fair for cis, white, older men but no one else.  Right?

Could he act more like Trump and not realize it?

That might be why his SNL version of Trump was so good.  He was effectively playing himself

• Applause 3