Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Foxx said:

To be honest, I don't know. Just struck me as kind of funny.

Please, by all means if you come across something more substantial, post it!

:beer: I'll take a look. It might be accurate, I saw something in passing so who knows. 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: I'll take a look. It might be accurate, I saw something in passing so who knows. 

I do have a friend who lives almost on top of that place (who's video I spoke of earlier, upthread), I can check to see what they know.

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I do have a friend who lives almost on top of that place (who's video I spoke of earlier, upthread), I can check to see what they know.

It's curious because those contents would NOT surprise me in the least (and would be hilarious), but it also is so ridiculous it sounds like a meme gone viral. Then again, truth is often stranger than fiction...

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's curious because those contents would NOT surprise me in the least (and would be hilarious), but it also is so ridiculous it sounds like a meme gone viral. Then again, truth is often stranger than fiction...

Well, what with what was inscribed upon the stones and the many years of controversy they brought, I guess I was hoping for more of a plot twist at the end rather than a subtle joke.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Found the real reason why they were taken down...

VZKIhjv.jpg

:classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4merper4mer
3 hours ago, Foxx said:

Found the real reason why they were taken down...

VZKIhjv.jpg

:classic_laugh:

Hasn’t that changed to Dollartwentyfive General?

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, Uncle Joe said:

Just saw a film on Showtime with Bruce Willis called Deadlock (released in 2021).
Basically a B movie with B movie hold music soundtrack.
Bruce gave a Biden-esque performance, It was sad to see.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadlock_(2021_film)

It is sad to see. I see all of these, what I can only assume to be B movies, he is in these past 5, 6 years and I won't watch 'em because I don't want my impression of him to change. I always liked Bruce, it is too bad that he has to continue in this light.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Uncle Joe said:

Just saw a film on Showtime with Bruce Willis called Deadlock (released in 2021).
Basically a B movie with B movie hold music soundtrack.
Bruce gave a Biden-esque performance, It was sad to see.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadlock_(2021_film)

27 minutes ago, Foxx said:

It is sad to see. I see all of these, what I can only assume to be B movies, he is in these past 5, 6 years and I won't watch 'em because I don't want my impression of him to change. I always liked Bruce, it is too bad that he has to continue in this light.

Saw a blu-ray of some movie had never heard of starring Bruce called Survive the Game that was on sale for something like $7.  Figured, how could you go wrong, Bruce Willis even made Blind Date entertaining, this HAS to be worth $7, right?  Nope.  

The plot was something that had to have been developed by the writers on Bring Your Daughter to Work Day.  The acting was no better.  Very sad to see how far he's fallen.

• Sad 2
  • Cheers 2

57 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This is pretty brutal. Leftists will naturally ignore it, claiming we have the best economy in the history of forever.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
24 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

These are not the inflation numbers you're looking for. They're outdated by 13 days!

Does anyone believe him twice?  His top economic priority is propping up the Ukrainian economy.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Welp. They found the guy who raped the 10-year-old. After all the headlines and all the stories about the abortion, they finally found him.

An illegal alien, no less, who --  based on the timeline -- raped her when she was 9.

Still doesn't change the reality that they went with the abortion story and not the rape story, nor does it change the fact that the girl did NOT need to leave the state for an abortion, according to the state's AG.

Something's wrong here. I'm all but certain of it.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1