Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

30 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

So musk never read the methodology that he’s challenging? Is he secretly Nancy pelosi?

And?

The quote in that tweet says that Twitter met and explained the methodology to Musk's Advisors.

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
12 minutes ago, snafu said:

And?

The quote in that tweet says that Twitter met and explained the methodology to Musk's Advisors.

Missed that.  Read too quickly. 

• Cheers 1

43 minutes ago, snafu said:

And?

and then refused to provide the data to the Musk advisors to test the methodology in a timely manner

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 hours ago, devnull said:

Boat full of loose women in International waters...

Isn't there a private island, once owned by a guy who didn't kill himself in prison, they could use for that purpose instead?

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

So musk never read the methodology that he’s challenging? Is he secretly Nancy pelosi?

I mean...he's got people for that, doesn't he?  

If I were a multi-billionaire who owned SpaceX, Tesla, and a company that makes personal flamethrowers, I would have people for that and not be reading it myself.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Nouseforaname
13 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

If I were a multi-billionaire who owned SpaceX, Tesla, and a company that makes personal flamethrowers, I would have people for that and not be reading it myself.

I have this impression of musk that he’s that much of a maniac that he doesn’t delegate everything. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

I have this impression of musk that he’s that much of a maniac that he doesn’t delegate everything. 

My impression is the opposite: that he's casual enough about things that he delegates constantly, and badly.

But I'll admit, I'm pretty bad at impressions.  Last time I shared my impression of Sean Connery, I was told it was a great Jimmy Stewart.

• Facepalm 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

My impression is the opposite: that he's casual enough about things that he delegates constantly, and badly.

But I'll admit, I'm pretty bad at impressions.  Last time I shared my impression of Sean Connery, I was told it was a great Jimmy Stewart.

They are a bit close.

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
12 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

The man is clearly not a moron.

He’s amassed a net worth of approximately 228 billion dollars, founding companies on the cutting edge of desirable technologies.

He didn’t get into this position by not having any lawyers.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

The man is clearly not a moron.

He’s amassed a net worth of approximately 228 billion dollars, founding companies on the cutting edge of desirable technologies.

He didn’t get into this position by not having any lawyers.

BUT!!!! Has he ever discussed things on a message board? 🤔  Well, probably not much considering his net worth.

15 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Yeah, okay.

We both know you'd still be reading it. Probably for fun.

• Like 1

At some point, it will start dawning on a lot of people that the issue isn't whether there is too much trans hate, or Asian hate or black hate, but that there is simply too much hate, period.

• Angry 1
  • Cheers 3

7 minutes ago, RedAlice said:

I have not posted much yet.  I am a Rams fan. 

i just wanted to say, I appreciate this forum.  

It's nice to have ya. Don't be afraid to jump in. We don't bite... much.

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

It's nice to have ya. Don't be afraid to jump in. We don't bite... much.

I am taking my time reading.  

Here is what I have learned so far:

Bills fans know football.  

You all are not delusional, definitely not like Cowboy fans. 

I don’t completely know your division, but you seem same as me in that regard. (I hate the Niners)

You all are funny.  And seem to argue without maliciousness. 

Also, I am the rare Cali fan who is a conservative.  So, I am enjoying.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

I also expect the Bills to be really good.  (Well, who doesn’t?)

but. 

as a Rams fan, I’ve gone through the 2-1-2 win seasons. I like fans who love their team, through it all. 

• Like 2

One last comment. 

I hate the Pats with a thousand tons of fire. 

My first game at SoFi was Rams v Bucs, week 3 last year. I had seats in the end zone near the field that Brady was practicing on before the game started. 

He was all just nonchalantly tossing the ball around like.  We got this. 

It felt good to see that win in person. 

Rams are Brady’s first SB win.  If he had stayed retired, Rams are his last loss. 

We will kill him again for a fourth time this year. 

Sorry, OT. 

Edited by RedAlice
Sorry, OT
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

43 minutes ago, RedAlice said:

I am taking my time reading.  

Here is what I have learned so far:

Bills fans know football.  

You all are not delusional, definitely not like Cowboy fans. 

I don’t completely know your division, but you seem same as me in that regard. (I hate the Niners)

You all are funny.  And seem to argue without maliciousness. 

Also, I am the rare Cali fan who is a conservative.  So, I am enjoying.

Well, you are ok with me then. Welcome aboard the board. That said, how did you find us? I work with a Rams/Dodgers fan and also a 49ners fan. Rams/Dodgers fan is a great guy. 49ners fan thinks he is the best guy ever.  I enjoy watching them get beat (49ners). 

• Cheers 2

34 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Well, you are ok with me then. Welcome aboard the board. That said, how did you find us? I work with a Rams/Dodgers fan and also a 49ners fan. Rams/Dodgers fan is a great guy. 49ners fan thinks he is the best guy ever.  I enjoy watching them get beat (49ners). 

Well, I obviously now love you. 

norcal is a problem - they all think they ARE It.  Believe me, I work in the tech industry. 

I found here because after the Rams won the SB I was looking to see what fans of other teams thought.  

For me, this was a long journey. My team went to the Midwest, I went to see them there a lot.  Loved them even in the losing years.  So, I was curious what was being said by fans of other teams. 

When I started reading the current events section, I felt at home. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2