Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

Billsandhorns
39 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Welp. They found the guy who raped the 10-year-old. After all the headlines and all the stories about the abortion, they finally found him.

An illegal alien, no less, who --  based on the timeline -- raped her when she was 9.

Still doesn't change the reality that they went with the abortion story and not the rape story, nor does it change the fact that the girl did NOT need to leave the state for an abortion, according to the state's AG.

Something's wrong here. I'm all but certain of it.

They still can't get the headline right. The guy charged is an illegal alien, so he can't be an Ohio man.

This has to be in the running for the dumbest idea of the year award. Idiots want to buy a boat, sail it into Federal waters off the coasts of states who ban abortion, and provide 'reproductive services'...

The clinic would cost at least $20 million to build. Autry said they had seed money to start looking at the possibility of putting a clinic in federal waters and have received both small and large donations. But she acknowledged the group does not have “what we need at this moment.”

Oh, and that $20 million is just to refurbish a boat to clinical standards. That does not include actually buying the boat, maintenance, repairs, crewing the vessel, food, etc. Once a ship is obtained, PRROWESS states it will be equipped with a “full team of licensed health care providers.” Additionally, a FAQ explains, “The vessel will be Coast Guard inspected and will have helicopter access for transport and emergencies.”

So how are they going to get people with uteruseses back and forth?

They don't &#%$ing know.

Because the dingbat "professor" is a board certified moron.

• Doh! 1

This is kind of stupid. There is nothing anywhere in the article suggesting Ryan was trying to give the guy amnesty.

At best his stance has been that he supports a pathway to citizenship, but I don't read that as amnesty without understanding what that pathway looks like.

Nouseforaname
19 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is kind of stupid. There is nothing anywhere in the article suggesting Ryan was trying to give the guy amnesty.

At best his stance has been that he supports a pathway to citizenship, but I don't read that as amnesty without understanding what that pathway looks like.

I hope this guy burns in hell.

11 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

I hope this guy burns in hell.

I'm still kind of skeptical of this story. I would like someone to explain to me how they pushed the story about abortion, but didn't find the abuser until they were pushed for answers.

Now we find out it's an illegal alien confessing to the rape? We should demand some details; where, when, how. We don't need to obviously know the 10-year-old, but we DO need to know how this took place. How did this guy get access to the child? At school? At a playground? At her home? Did he nab her off the street?

At the very least, we need to know why the abortion was the story, and not the rape. And why the whole world DIDN'T know this dude was raping 9 year old girls.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Koko said:

This has to be in the running for the dumbest idea of the year award. Idiots want to buy a boat, sail it into Federal waters off the coasts of states who ban abortion, and provide 'reproductive services'...

Oh, and that $20 million is just to refurbish a boat to clinical standards. That does not include actually buying the boat, maintenance, repairs, crewing the vessel, food, etc. Once a ship is obtained, PRROWESS states it will be equipped with a “full team of licensed health care providers.” Additionally, a FAQ explains, “The vessel will be Coast Guard inspected and will have helicopter access for transport and emergencies.”

They don't &#%$ing know.

I stopped counting the problems with this idea at six.

As usual, progressives come up with an idea that sounds good in principle, but will never work in practice, because progressives don understand "logistics" because they don't live in reality.

And related to that...

Regardless of whether the ship is in federal or international waters, conservative state legislatures, like Louisiana’s, could try to close this loophole by restricting travel outside of the state to get an abortion or help someone get an abortion in a state where it’s legal.

The Washington Post reported last month that The National Association of Christian Lawmakers is already working with Texas legislators on model legislation to do just that.

Interstate commerce clause.  States can't regulate interstate travel.  That's why all the different states' COVID travel measures were "quarantine," not "preventing travel."  

It's like Roe v. Wade was the only thing keeping people sane, and now that it's repealed everyone's gone full goose bozo...

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm still kind of skeptical of this story. I would like someone to explain to me how they pushed the story about abortion, but didn't find the abuser until they were pushed for answers.

Now we find out it's an illegal alien confessing to the rape? We should demand some details; where, when, how. We don't need to obviously know the 10-year-old, but we DO need to know how this took place. How did this guy get access to the child? At school? At a playground? At her home? Did he nab her off the street?

At the very least, we need to know why the abortion was the story, and not the rape. And why the whole world DIDN'T know this dude was raping 9 year old girls.

From what I can tell, because whoever first saw the girl in Ohio didn't report the possible rape to authorities, and the Indiana provider was under no obligation to report to Ohio authorities, and made the story about abortion.  Which was spun back on the Ohio governor who 1) didn't deny an abortion, because he 2) knew nothing about the case, because it was never reported (and even if it were properly reported, it doesn't get reported to the state governor.  Then everyone just went full-goose bozo, because see above...

Nouseforaname
35 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Because politics pollutes everything.

2 hours ago, Koko said:

They don't &#%$ing know.

Boat full of loose women in International waters...

10 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

These are not the inflation numbers you're looking for. They're outdated by 13 days!

He should have said Thank you for lowering gas prices, Putin!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The person who thinks like the headline below is a person who has no sense of personal accountability.

The industry I have been in for the last 30 years is relatively small, so we tend to hire people away from each other. We also bid against each other for work. Often times one company has a long relationship with an end user/customer, and suddenly finds themselves having to bid against others for work they took for granted.

You constantly hear "I can't believe (fill in the blank) stole my employee!" or "I can't believe (fill in the blank) stole this customer from me!"

I repeat until I'm blue in the face: No one stole anything from you. You LOST them. If you were taking care of your employee/customer, they would have never left you in the first place.

Very simple, and yet...

• Cheers 2

And once again a liberal (Sonny Hostin) explains that the inflation problem is not caused by the policies of an admin spending trillions of dollars it doesn't have, but rather that Americans are just not smart enough to understand the message that all is actually very good right now.

You need to be educated on what's happening.

You fools.

Crap Throwing Clavin
49 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The person who thinks like the headline below is a person who has no sense of personal accountability.

The industry I have been in for the last 30 years is relatively small, so we tend to hire people away from each other. We also bid against each other for work. Often times one company has a long relationship with an end user/customer, and suddenly finds themselves having to bid against others for work they took for granted.

You constantly hear "I can't believe (fill in the blank) stole my employee!" or "I can't believe (fill in the blank) stole this customer from me!"

I repeat until I'm blue in the face: No one stole anything from you. You LOST them. If you were taking care of your employee/customer, they would have never left you in the first place.

Very simple, and yet...

Breakfast tacos voting freely for whoever they want is a threat to democracy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1