Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Newsome thinks the rest of the nation wants California's policies for themselves, because he literally cannot conceive otherwise.

Exactly. It's the bubble. Look at Newsom's political career. Ballot harvesting ensured he would never lose. The failed recall against him only fortified his position.

There's a chance, one day, he'll learn the truth. But I wouldn't count on it any time soon.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ann said:

Tons of people have moved out of California due to the insanity there (as you well know since you are one of them). Why in the world would he think the rest of the nation would want to endure his crazy policies on a National level?

I know that cheating is still an option, but there has been a lot of clean-up since 2020 (Michigan and Georgia notwithstanding). I am not sure they could replay 2020 in 2024.

Think, 2030.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-intel-committee-member-warns-dna-testing-kits-could-lead-targeted-bioweapons

"That's what this is, where you can actually take someone's DNA, you know, their medical profile, and you can target a biological weapon that will kill that person or take them off the battlefield or make them inoperable."

"People will very rapidly spit into a cup and send it to 23andMe and get really interesting data about their background," he continued, Fox News reports.

In November, the LA County Sheriff's department notified the LA County Board of Supervisors that LASD will not work with a China-linked genetics firm hired by the county to conduct Covid-19 testing and registration, after the FBI shared "very concerning information" about Fulgent Genetics Corporation - which was awarded a no-bid contract for the work.

"This letter is to inform you the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department (Department) will not participate in COVID-19 registering or testing with Fulgent Genetics Corporation (Fulgent), due to the fact the DNA data obtained is not guaranteed to be safe and secure from foreign governments and "will likely be shared with the Republic of China,"" wrote Sheriff Alex Villanueva in a Monday letter. 

2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-intel-committee-member-warns-dna-testing-kits-could-lead-targeted-bioweapons

"That's what this is, where you can actually take someone's DNA, you know, their medical profile, and you can target a biological weapon that will kill that person or take them off the battlefield or make them inoperable."

"People will very rapidly spit into a cup and send it to 23andMe and get really interesting data about their background," he continued, Fox News reports.

In November, the LA County Sheriff's department notified the LA County Board of Supervisors that LASD will not work with a China-linked genetics firm hired by the county to conduct Covid-19 testing and registration, after the FBI shared "very concerning information" about Fulgent Genetics Corporation - which was awarded a no-bid contract for the work.

"This letter is to inform you the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department (Department) will not participate in COVID-19 registering or testing with Fulgent Genetics Corporation (Fulgent), due to the fact the DNA data obtained is not guaranteed to be safe and secure from foreign governments and "will likely be shared with the Republic of China,"" wrote Sheriff Alex Villanueva in a Monday letter. 

Great way to reduce the population  to 500 million.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

Great way to reduce the population  to 500 million.

Also impossible.  But I'm not zerohedge, so what the &#%$ do I know.  :classic_laugh:

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Also impossible.  But I'm not zerohedge, so what the &#%$ do I know.  :classic_laugh:

Impossible? Yes. That said, what have people dont for the last 10 years. Spit in a cup and sent it in to God knows where to find out their ancestry. I have family that did it multiple times and found out impossibly opposit answers. That said, lots of data of DNA to release a virus to kill off a group isnt there. Cant deny the possibility reguardless of the probability.  

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I have family that did it multiple times and found out impossibly opposit answers.

Did the mailman submit a sample as well?

i kid, i kid...

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

well, you're an idiot,

so it's understandable

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Impossible? Yes. That said, what have people dont for the last 10 years. Spit in a cup and sent it in to God knows where to find out their ancestry. I have family that did it multiple times and found out impossibly opposit answers. That said, lots of data of DNA to release a virus to kill off a group isnt there. Cant deny the possibility reguardless of the probability.  

The possibility isn't a "possibility," it's pretty far-out speculative science fiction.  If they can't even reliably tell your ancestry from your DNA, they don't have enough detail or specificity to target a virus against you.

18 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The possibility isn't a "possibility," it's pretty far-out speculative science fiction.  If they can't even reliably tell your ancestry from your DNA, they don't have enough detail or specificity to target a virus against you.

Yet.

(Wheher that takes 10 years or 200 to reach that point, wouldn't bet against it.  Moreso as a way of targeting a particular flaw in group such as exploiting sickle cell anemia initially.  But could see something becoming more precisely targeted eventually.  Man couldn't fly in a heavier than air machine until he could.)

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Taro T said:

Yet.

(Wheher that takes 10 years or 200 to reach that point, wouldn't bet against it.  Moreso as a way of targeting a particular flaw in group such as exploiting sickle cell anemia initially.  But could see something becoming more precisely targeted eventually.  Man couldn't fly in a heavier than air machine until he could.)

Yes, but the &#%$wits who follow zerohedge seem to think it's possible now.

5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Well, there's that.

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I think you miss the point. I don't follow zerohedge but I do think I have an open mind. We have been lied to for how many years yet we still expect they couldnt be? Conspiracy is no longer conspiracy. The world is rapidly changing. 

• Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

ooh, ooh

tell us about your deep, insider connections to modern genetics, as deployed by the  military  

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/entire-north-carolina-police-department-resigns-protest-over-progressive-town-manager

The entire North Carolina police department resigned Friday after a new town manager was hired.

Police officers and other officials in the small town of Kenly submitted mass-resignation letters citing stress, a hostile work environment and an inability to continue the department's long-term betterment projects, Fox News reports.

Meanwhile, Johnston County Sheriff Steve Bizzell assured WRAL that his deputies would be “stepping up” to cover for the missing Kenly cops.

“I will be there for the people of Kenly, and they can rest assured they will have deputies patrolling the streets,” he insisted. If not, they can just get the progressive new town manager to contain what is soon sure to be rampant, uncontrolled crime.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

14 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I can't imagine a world where I think it's a good idea to willingly send my DNA to an obscure company in hopes of learning more about my heritage. The number of things that could go wrong are endless to me.

Then again, it didn't take me long to go all "Craig T. Nelson at the end of Poltergeist" with the Ring doorbell and six Amazon Echos I had peppered throughout my house years ago. I don't trust any of that shit anymore. I sure the hell ain't sending someone my DNA.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I think the more surprising part of this announcement is that she still had a show.

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

tell us about your deep, insider connections to modern genetics, as deployed by the  military  

The idea that I have deep insider connections to military geneticists is still far, far less insane than blindly following zerohedge and calling everyone else "sheeple."  :classic_laugh: