Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

12 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Then pass a bill spending a trillion dollars to combat inflation.  :wallbash:

It's so maddening right now, in part because the entire world knows this is a horrible thing to do at precisely the worst time, and in part because no one is doing anything to stop it.

If you listened to Biden yesterday talking about how people are okay because they each got $8000 (that's not true), and you know their intent remains to crush the economy, quickly and desperately increase the number of people who will rely on the government to take care of them, and then sit on a throne of cash while we stand in line for bread.

Not tomorrow. Not next week. But I'm completely convinced now...this is where they want us to be.

Helluva plan until, as one smart lady once said, you start running out of other people's money.

• Cheers 1

While I appreciate articles like this, as well as the fortitude of people who write them in the face of obvious futility, everyone knows Austin isn't going anywhere. He is doing precisely what Biden wants him to do. Diminish the military, teach pronouns, and do the early work for the global New World Order.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

Yeah, I have no issues with them shooting down her plane...

Nasty Nancy also needs to stop using taxpayer funded vacations (which these corrupt congress critters also take all of their families) to pretend that she has any role in US diplomacy or foreign policy.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, Koko said:

Nasty Nancy also needs to stop using taxpayer funded vacations (which these corrupt congress critters also take all of their families) to pretend that she has any role in US diplomacy or foreign policy.

Accidents happen.

4 hours ago, Koko said:

maybe the entire Democratic caucus will join her to provide moral support

it would be loike an invasion, and justify shooting down the whole bunch

6 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

maybe the entire Democratic caucus will join her to provide moral support

it would be loike an invasion, and justify shooting down the whole bunch

That many Congressional Democrats clustered together wouldn't be an invasion.

It would be an infestation

• Haha 2

Fact check: Scientists at CERN are not opening a 'portal to hell' (msn.com)

Nevertheless, social media users are suggesting that the machine has a different purpose. A Facebook post shared July 5 shows a TikTok video of a woman who claims that CERN scientists are using the machine to open a doorway for demons.

"If y’all don’t know about cern it’s a demonic/Evil machine that opens up portals to other dimensions/Hell/other spiritual worlds(not Heaven/or bosom of Abraham)and it brings in demons wicked spirits/High Evil Principalities,"

31 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Nevertheless, social media users are suggesting that the machine has a different purpose. A Facebook post shared July 5 shows a TikTok video of a woman who claims that CERN scientists are using the machine to open a doorway for demons.

"If y’all don’t know about cern it’s a demonic/Evil machine that opens up portals to other dimensions/Hell/other spiritual worlds(not Heaven/or bosom of Abraham)and it brings in demons wicked spirits/High Evil Principalities,"

MerryLargeKinglet-max-1mb.gif

33 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Umm... have you seen the world around you of late? They opened the portal to hell awhile ago...

• Haha 2

CarpetCrawler
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

Sorta like Supernatural meets Dr. Strange. Totally believable. 

2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Ok, I will be the nutso here. They have been doing some nefarious things there. Has many ties to the occult including the spot it is at. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

Ok, I will be the nutso here. They have been doing some nefarious things there. Has many ties to the occult including the spot it is at. 

There is nothing occult about particle physics.  :classic_laugh:

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

There is nothing occult about particle physics.  :classic_laugh:

You never read the Dancing Wu Li Masters? 

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 minutes ago, Taro T said:

You never read the Dancing Wu Li Masters? 

No, but I have read Weinberg's The Quantum Theory of Fields, Vol. 1-3.

Don't worry, I won't give away the ending.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Okay, then I will

Weinberg buys a machine gun from an illicit arms dealer, then goes to Radio Shack to piece together a remote firing mechanism.  Then he kills all the Neo Nazis to release Schrodingers cat whose fate we were unsure of

Then he wakes up next to Carol Burnett and tells her to wear a sweater

Edited by devnull
  • Haha 4

4merper4mer
15 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I thought you already did when you called dark energy stupid.

• Applause 1