Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

Jabba The Hutt
16 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Ok, I will be the nutso here. They have been doing some nefarious things there. Has many ties to the occult including the spot it is at. 

16 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

There is nothing occult about particle physics.  :classic_laugh:

Tell that to Jack Parsons and Lee Sober Shapiro...:worms:

20 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

No, but I have read Weinberg's The Quantum Theory of Fields, Vol. 1-3.

Don't worry, I won't give away the ending.

Well, at least we know it wasn't over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

steel support posts, cut on 45 dgree angles with thermite,

just a coincidence!

not standard demolition techniques

Hogan slams ‘disgusting lies’ about 9/11 by Maryland GOP attorney general nominee (msn.com)

Peroutka, who is endorsed by Cox, suggested during the 2006 radio episode the Twin Towers fell as a result of controlled explosives, CNN reported.

“I’ve been doing some reading and doing some studying, and I believe that to be very, very true,” Peroutka said, according to the outlet. 

“And I said that if the buildings in New York City, the World Trade Center buildings, came down by demolition charges – that is to say – if there was this evidence that there was that something was preset there, then the implications of that are massive,” he continued.

The Hill has reached out to the Peroutka campaign for comment.

CNN reported that Peroutka on the show also suggested that Building Seven, which was part of the World Trade Center complex and located close by to the Twin Towers, fell as a result of a controlled demolition and claimed the building fell faster than the speed of gravity.

38 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

steel support posts, cut on 45 dgree angles with thermite,

just a coincidence!

not standard demolition techniques

Hogan slams ‘disgusting lies’ about 9/11 by Maryland GOP attorney general nominee (msn.com)

Peroutka, who is endorsed by Cox, suggested during the 2006 radio episode the Twin Towers fell as a result of controlled explosives, CNN reported.

“I’ve been doing some reading and doing some studying, and I believe that to be very, very true,” Peroutka said, according to the outlet. 

“And I said that if the buildings in New York City, the World Trade Center buildings, came down by demolition charges – that is to say – if there was this evidence that there was that something was preset there, then the implications of that are massive,” he continued.

The Hill has reached out to the Peroutka campaign for comment.

CNN reported that Peroutka on the show also suggested that Building Seven, which was part of the World Trade Center complex and located close by to the Twin Towers, fell as a result of a controlled demolition and claimed the building fell faster than the speed of gravity.

Nonsense, we all know that the destruction of the towers was due to hypersonic cruise missiles fired by Israel as part of the Jewish bee conspiracy to increase the value of @Crap Throwing Clavin's defense stock portfolio.

3 minutes ago, Koko said:

Nonsense, we all know that the destruction of the towers was due to hypersonic cruise missiles fired by Israel as part of the Jewish bee conspiracy to increase the value of @Crap Throwing Clavin's defense stock portfolio.

Fake News

Everyone knows 9/11 was staged to cover for the US Military expedition to capture the Khandahar Giant

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

the building fell faster than the speed of gravity.

:classic_laugh:  Literally impossible, unless something was pushing from the top down.  Did they mount big jet engines to accelerate it?

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

:classic_laugh:  Literally impossible, unless something was pushing from the top down.  Did they mount big jet engines to accelerate it?

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bba3cmlv3zb78xa2yk61

1 hour ago, devnull said:

Fake News

Everyone knows 9/11 was staged to cover for the US Military expedition to capture the Khandahar Giant

What the hell? It's common knowledge that they were Kandahar Midgets Dwarves Little People before the Ukrainian bioweapons labs turned them into proper Kandahar Giants in 2007.

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Honest mistake. He meant to say the speed of light. 

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Interesting tidbit.

Remind me: what was the DOJ supposed to prosecute for?  "Threats?"

14 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Remind me: what was the DOJ supposed to prosecute for?  "Threats?"

Agreed. It was mostly interesting to me that there was a tie there; son of an FBI informant. I would love to know more about that. That story disappeared almost as quickly as the Vegas shooter. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Reading the Senate information on the bill now, and Democrats are @$$h@l&s.

The proposal would close a loophole in the House-passed bill that would have allowed a bad actor Republican secretary to refuse to negotiate or negotiate fewer than the maximum number of drugs

There's also nothing - absolutely nothing - in the bill that does anything to address inflation.  Mostly, it would increase it by trying to shift the burden on to corporations (without understanding that corporations just shift the burden back to consumers.)

This Congress is truly retarded.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

Democrats rely on misleading messaging to sell Manchin-Schumer bill

Manchin-Schumer bill will bring tax hikes to most Americans, study says, despite Biden's past promises

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-rely-misleading-messaging-sell-manchin-schumer-bill

In 2023, the year in which the legislation would increase tax revenue most, individuals making less than $10,000 per year would pay 3.1% more in taxes and those making between $20,000-30,000 per year would see a 1.1% tax increase, the JCT analysis showed. Tax revenue collected from those making $100,000 per year or less would increase by $5.8 billion in 2023, the report said.

By 2031, when the new energy credits and subsidies are set to provide an even greater benefit to wealthier Americans, those earning below $400,000 are projected to pay as much as two-thirds of the additional tax revenue collected that year, Republicans on the Senate Finance Committee said in a press release Saturday, citing the JCT report.

And don't kid yourself on those 87,000 new IRS agents, they are not there to make sure the rich pay their fair share. Remember when Biden first took office and tried to get through that bill that would allow the IRS to snoop on your bank accounts? This is all about making sure we little people pay our fair share.... 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Cinga said:

Democrats rely on misleading messaging to sell Manchin-Schumer bill

Manchin-Schumer bill will bring tax hikes to most Americans, study says, despite Biden's past promises

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-rely-misleading-messaging-sell-manchin-schumer-bill

And don't kid yourself on those 87,000 new IRS agents, they are not there to make sure the rich pay their fair share. Remember when Biden first took office and tried to get through that bill that would allow the IRS to snoop on your bank accounts? This is all about making sure we little people pay our fair share.... 

The lower and middle class never, ever pay attention to the details of tax changes.  They just pay attention to the headlines they're fed.  

Most people still think Trump raised taxes on the middle class, because they were too stupid to adjust their withholding and ended up owing at the end of the tax year instead of receiving refunds.  

41 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The lower and middle class never, ever pay attention to the details of tax changes.  They just pay attention to the headlines they're fed.  

Most people still think Trump raised taxes on the middle class, because they were too stupid to adjust their withholding and ended up owing at the end of the tax year instead of receiving refunds.  

Yeah, I had a very liberal friend at work call me when the tax cuts kicked in to ask me why her check was bigger that month (we're salary paid monthly). She was shocked when I told her it was Trump tax cut but totally forgot about 2 years later when she tried to tell me how Trump raised her taxes. smdh.... When I reminded her of the phone call she tried to credit Obama with the tax cut

:frustration:

• Facepalm 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

Yeah, I had a very liberal friend at work call me when the tax cuts kicked in to ask me why her check was bigger that month (we're salary paid monthly). She was shocked when I told her it was Trump tax cut but totally forgot about 2 years later when she tried to tell me how Trump raised her taxes. smdh.... When I reminded her of the phone call she tried to credit Obama with the tax cut

:frustration:

Yeah, 'cause 44 was all about lowering taxes.  :classic_dry:

• Haha 3

looks like its time to change some more definitions

Battle Erupts Over Claim Manchin Bill Raises Middle-Class Taxes (msn.com)

The Joint Committee on Taxation, an official congressional scorekeeper, found that some middle- and low-income households could pay $16.7 billion in additional taxes next year as a result of the draft bill negotiated by Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and Senator Joe Manchin.

That would seem to violate President Joe Biden’s consistent promises to not increase levies on anyone making under $400,000. And it makes for an awkward sales job for Democrats touting the benefits of a package that spans climate and energy investments to health-care provisions.

Veteran budget watchers said not so fast: the JCT’s estimates, made at the request of Republicans on the panel and released by GOP staff Friday, don’t convey a full picture. For one thing, the calculations don’t incorporate stepped-up benefits for many non-wealthy households, they said.

“Once you account for the spending side and the other taxes that are left out -- and that includes the household consumer tax credits for various energy things, lower drug prices and health-care subsidies -- the middle class is going to be distributionally ahead,” said Marc Goldwein, a senior vice president at the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, a Washington-based think tank.

Edited by Spartacus

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

looks like its time to change some more definitions

Battle Erupts Over Claim Manchin Bill Raises Middle-Class Taxes (msn.com)

The Joint Committee on Taxation, an official congressional scorekeeper, found that some middle- and low-income households could pay $16.7 billion in additional taxes next year as a result of the draft bill negotiated by Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and Senator Joe Manchin.

That would seem to violate President Joe Biden’s consistent promises to not increase levies on anyone making under $400,000. And it makes for an awkward sales job for Democrats touting the benefits of a package that spans climate and energy investments to health-care provisions.

Veteran budget watchers said not so fast: the JCT’s estimates, made at the request of Republicans on the panel and released by GOP staff Friday, don’t convey a full picture. For one thing, the calculations don’t incorporate stepped-up benefits for many non-wealthy households, they said.

“Once you account for the spending side and the other taxes that are left out -- and that includes the household consumer tax credits for various energy things, lower drug prices and health-care subsidies -- the middle class is going to be distributionally ahead,” said Marc Goldwein, a senior vice president at the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, a Washington-based think tank.

"Distributionally ahead."  That is: we're raising taxes, but we're also giving away more money, so we can lie about lowering taxes.  

Was reading the bill yesterday, and realized that's what Democrats do.  Raise taxes, but then pay out "benefits" directly to their favored taxpayers, so they can claim they've "lowered" taxes.  And their fiscally illiterate base can't recognize the lie.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2