Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

and if she can't win in Wyoming

exactly what states would she win as a presidential candidate ?

• Like 4

Deranged Rhino
Just now, B-Man said:

and if she can't win in Wyoming

exactly what states would she win as a presidential candidate ?

I hope she runs, just to see the same people who called her and her family Hitler for a decade line up to kiss her ass. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I hope she runs, just to see the same people who called her and her family Hitler for a decade line up to kiss her ass. 

Except they won’t. 
They’re users. She’s completed her usefulness. 

• Like 4

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, snafu said:

Except they won’t. 

I think you're right - though, if/when she runs in the primary, she'll be lauded until she loses again. If only in an attempt to sap some of Trump's momentum. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Except they won’t. 

She should take a lobbying job if she wants to work. She could also retire on all those great stock picks she made the last few years.  :classic_dry:  (From $7M to $44M in five years!)

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think you're right - though, if/when she runs in the primary, she'll be lauded until she loses again. If only in an attempt to sap some of Trump's momentum. 

Please clap

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Just now, Ann said:

She should take a lobbying job if she wants to work. She could also retire on all those great stock picks she made the last few years.  :classic_dry:  (From $7M to $44M in five years!)

consulting job. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ann said:

That's all her 'presidential run' would be. Same as her reelection campaign. She knew she had no chance, but continued to raise money and do everything she could to raise her profile for the next 'lobbying' or 'consulting' job.

4 hours ago, snafu said:

Except they won’t. 

Nope. She'll join the pedos at Lincoln Project and be their face moving forward. She will bring in millions upon millions of leftist dollars, and after the '24 election, THEN she'll join the Cynthia Sheehan Hall of No Longer Needed Pieholes.

• Cheers 3

After the way he drooled all over himself at the bill signing this week, it's pretty clear.

It's time for Joey Oatmeal to be thanked for his time and head to the basement for whatever time he has left. Farewell tour for all his buddies, I suspect.

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

After the way he drooled all over himself at the bill signing this week, it's pretty clear.

It's time for Joey Oatmeal to be thanked for his time and head to the basement for whatever time he has left. Farewell tour for all his buddies, I suspect.

so how will they blame Trump for sleepy Joe's death

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

so how will they blame Trump for sleepy Joe's death

They'll probably tell everyone he was suffocated by a My Pillow.

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

They can't just shelve him.  How are Democrats going to legislate without an Executive to issue orders?

Nouseforaname
44 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

They can't just shelve him.  How are Democrats going to legislate without an Executive to issue orders?

They can use the joe Biden insult bot.