Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

Jabba The Hutt
8 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

We as a human race are just about at the end of this run.

You can come back anytime now, Jesus. 

What a disgusting pair of human turds... I hate to say it but if their mother's had just used protection then these two murdering satanists wouldn't have gotten a chance to slay baby after baby🤮

• Cheers 3

12 hours ago, shrader said:

I had three things in my mailbox yesterday. The first was a letter from the state saying that the adoption of my son was finally official. The other two were “stop them from banning abortion” political fliers. That was the most surreal combination of mail that I’ve ever seen. 

Congrats!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

looks like they found the person to direct the efforts those new 87,000 IRS agents

Liz Cheney Says New Political Group Will Target Trump Allies (msn.com)

“We’ve got election deniers that have been nominated for really important positions all across the country. And I’m going to work against those people. I’m going to work to support their opponents.”

• Angry 1
  • Haha 1

Biden to Announce That Taxpayers Will Foot the Bill for a Chunk of Student Loans

By Brandon Morse.

fd49fd4a-ac2a-434e-99d4-318a969ff98b-860

Congratulations taxpayer, you’re now the owner of student loan debt you never agreed to acquire and will now be responsible for paying it off.

According to The Hill, President Joe Biden is to announce a plan to cancel a solid chunk of the nation’s student loan debt on Wednesday:

Sources said President Biden’s intended measure will include at least $10,000 in loan forgiveness for borrowers who make less than $125,000 annually, as well as another payment freeze for roughly four months.

The $10,000 figure would be the largest forgiveness of federal student loans per individual to date.

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2022/08/23/biden-to-announce-that-taxpayers-will-foot-the-bill-for-a-chunk-of-student-loans-n616533

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3612324-white-house-to-announce-10k-student-loan-cancellation-payment-pause-extension-wednesday/

‘Takes money from a plumber to pay the debt of a lawyer’:

BRUTAL thread takes Biden’s plan to cancel student loan debt APART

Oh, look, another Biden policy that will hurt the middle and lower classes.

Yay Democrats.

For years, they’ve claimed to be the party of the poor, those in need, and yet every policy they’re shoving through does nothing to help the poor and everything to help their wealthy pals in green energy, and oddly enough, Ukraine.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/08/23/takes-money-from-a-plumber-to-pay-the-debt-of-a-lawyer-brutal-thread-takes-bidens-plan-to-cancel-student-loan-debt-apart/

• Like 1
  • Angry 3
  • Facepalm 2
  • Cheers 4

Two year old video making the rounds. Not a good look for Fauxcahontas these days Dude just levels her.

We all need to level our elected about this. I busted my ass for years to pay off my student debt. Not only is this ridiculous, but it doesn't even begin to address the issue of high college costs and people too stupid and lazy to respect their personal commitment when they took out the loan in the first place.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Two year old video making the rounds. Not a good look for Fauxcahontas these days Dude just levels her.

We all need to level our elected about this. I busted my ass for years to pay off my student debt. Not only is this ridiculous, but it doesn't even begin to address the issue of high college costs and people too stupid and lazy to respect their personal commitment when they took out the loan in the first place.

The student loan payoff is a political loser. So why is the administration doing it? 

Serious question: Congress has the power of the purse. Is this another illegal EO? Who sues to stop it? 

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, Ann said:

The student loan payoff is a political loser. So why is the administration doing it? 

Payoff to their base.  Progressives view this as a political winner.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ann said:

Serious question: Congress has the power of the purse. Is this another illegal EO? Who sues to stop it? 

Pushing mastectomies for underaged girls is a political loser as well, and yet here we are.

I'm already seeing the leftist talking point: if you accepted PPP and had it forgiven, you need to shut up about forgiving student loans.  Because leftists are just too effin' stupid to ever understand the difference between the two.

It'll go to SCOTUS, but by that time, the damage will be done.

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Payoff to their base.  Progressives view this as a political winner.

So the Democratic base has $10K in student loans and makes under $120K a year?  I've been told the current base is suburban wine moms and welfare participants, which don't easily fit the forgiveness target.  

1 minute ago, Ann said:

So the Democratic base has $10K in student loans and makes under $120K a year?  I've been told the current base is suburban wine moms and welfare participants, which don't easily fit the forgiveness target.  

I don't think he means literally paying off the loans of his base. I think he means giving his base what they want as a matter of policy. BIden promised to do this, and the far left Squad, Bernie, Fauxcahontas -- their people -- demand this win for their side.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Pushing mastectomies for underaged girls is a political loser as well, and yet here we are.

I don't think they thought it was the loser it turned out to be. Activating parents and flipping school boards all over the country the last two years probably isn't what the Democrats had in mind.

• Cheers 2

18 hours ago, B-Man said:

Sources said President Biden’s intended measure will include at least $10,000 in loan forgiveness for borrowers who make less than $125,000 annually, as well as another payment freeze for roughly four months.

25 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Not only is this ridiculous, but it doesn't even begin to address the issue of high college costs and people too stupid and lazy to respect their personal commitment when they took out the loan in the first place.

So if you're not successful enough to make $125,000 annually and failed to payoff your loan, you get a prize.

Crap Throwing Clavin
36 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I don't think he means literally paying off the loans of his base. I think he means giving his base what they want as a matter of policy. BIden promised to do this, and the far left Squad, Bernie, Fauxcahontas -- their people -- demand this win for their side.

No, actually I meant literally paying off his base.

Plenty of progressives who paid $100k for gender studies degrees who are working at Starbucks and can't figure out why they have to pay back what they borrowed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2