Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

2e2u1b.gif

Firstly, he reads better than the resident of the Whitehouse. Secondly.....THATS THEIR JOB! NOT ATTACKING US!!

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, B-Man said:

2e2u1b.gif

Progressives this morning: "Law enforcement violates our civil rights!"

Progressives this evening: "Republicans hate law enforcement! God Bless Garland and the FBI!  But..y'know...a properly feminine, minority, trans deity, not the oppressive Christian God."

• Like 1

LOL (and of course they go with a photo like this)

Trump answered just one question — his name — and then cited the Fifth on every other question he was asked during the deposition

“I once asked, ‘If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?’ Now I know the answer to that question,” Trump said in the emailed statement after he arrived at the deposition, which claimed James is a renegade prosecutor with a vendetta against him and his company.

“When your family, your company, and all the people in your orbit have become the targets of an unfounded, politically motivated Witch Hunt supported by lawyers, prosecutors, and the Fake News Media, you have no choice,” Trump said.

“Accordingly, under the advice of my counsel and for all of the above reasons, I declined to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution,” he said.

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hedge said:

200.gif

I wouldn't have responded with anything other than the 5th after giving my name. And I'm not sure I'd have even given them my name.

I am very glad he listened to his attorneys. At this point, she is looking for a process crime. By pleading the 5th and not answering, her witch hunt does not have that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt
13 hours ago, Ann said:

I wouldn't have responded with anything other than the 5th after giving my name. And I'm not sure I'd have even given them my name.

I am very glad he listened to his attorneys. At this point, she is looking for a process crime. By pleading the 5th and not answering, her witch hunt does not have that.

13 hours ago, Hedge said:

200.gif

fifth-chapelle.gif

• Haha 2

THE ATTACK ON SALMAN RUSHDIE IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU EQUATE WORDS WITH PHYSICAL VIOLENCE. 

Too many Americans, especially younger ones, think it’s clever to equate offensive speech with physical violence as a way of shutting their opponents down, or justifying violent tactics to silence them.

Yesterday we saw what that looks like in horrifying fashion: a 24-year-old man repeatedly stabbing a 75-year-old in the eye and the liver and severing the nerves in his arm, all for the non-crime of writing a book some people didn’t like.

It’s way past time for the “speech is violence” people who infest every cultural institution in this country to grapple with the reality that what happened to Rushdie is exactly what they say they want for all of us.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, B-Man said:

THE ATTACK ON SALMAN RUSHDIE IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU EQUATE WORDS WITH PHYSICAL VIOLENCE. 

Too many Americans, especially younger ones, think it’s clever to equate offensive speech with physical violence as a way of shutting their opponents down, or justifying violent tactics to silence them.

There's several reasons Democrats support Iran.  One big one is that they have so much in common.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

He's right.

Special interests will no longer stand in the way, because the Inflation Reduction Act gives them more than enough money to shut up until after the mid-terms.

Full on dementia shit, here.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

He's right.

Special interests will no longer stand in the way, because the Inflation Reduction Act gives them more than enough money to shut up until after the mid-terms.

Full on dementia shit, here.

What the &#%$ does this even mean? 

Hell, the "Inflation Reduction Act" is basically a giveaway to "green" programs that'll raise the prices of everything else.  How is that not special interests?  :classic_wacko:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

What the &#%$ does this even mean? 

Hell, the "Inflation Reduction Act" is basically a giveaway to "green" programs that'll raise the prices of everything else.  How is that not special interests?  :classic_wacko:

Why do you love Putin?

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Why do you love Putin?

'Cause he doesn't feed me happy happy horseshit like that mother&#%$ing tweet.

• Haha 5