Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Let's recap the WH lately:

If you voted for Trump, you're a semi-fascist.

If you voted for Trump, you are a threat to our democracy.

If you voted for Trump, you are a threat to our freedom.

If you voted for Trump, you are a threat to our rights.

If you voted for Trump and have a gun, please note we have F-15s and we're not ashamed to use them.

And everyone is like, "Oh, that ol' Joe and his rhetorical flourish."

Why is everyone okay with this?

It could be worse.  I mean, he didn't say "If you voted for Trump, you're gassing the Jews."

But I expect he will.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It could be worse.  I mean, he didn't say "If you voted for Trump, you're gassing the Jews."

But I expect he will.

Which would be super ironic considering nobody can afford the price of gas

17 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

But I expect he will.

I'm sure he's saving the good stuff for his big address tonight.

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm sure he's saving the good stuff for his big address tonight.

Rather than adding insult to injury, Biden will be insulting me tonight and adding injury on top of it by preempting the Penn State kickoff :yell:

49 minutes ago, devnull said:

Rather than adding insult to injury, Biden will be insulting me tonight and adding injury on top of it by preempting the Penn State kickoff :yell:

He knew better than to pre-empt a certain game NEXT Thursday.

Nouseforaname
18 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

He knew better than to pre-empt a certain game NEXT Thursday.

Hopefully Biden let’s us win the Super Bowl now that cole is off the team.

So the president has a major speech he's delivering in Pennsylvania and his plan is to hold the speech after the Pitt game has started and at the same moment the Penn State game kicks off?

Are these the dumbest phkks in the world or what?

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Facepalm 2

I have never, at any level, ever heard a more divisive speech in my entire life as Biden gave tonight. Add to that the blood red, almost Satanic background and you can tell which direction the speech was going

I see already at least CNN has scrubbed the red background. Nothing to see here...

President Joe Biden speaks outside Independence Hall, Thursday, Sept. 1, 2022, in Philadelphia.

Edited by Cinga
  • Wow 2

37 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I have never, at any level, ever heard a more divisive speech in my entire life as Biden gave tonight. Add to that the blood red, almost Satanic background and you can tell which direction the speech was going

I see already at least CNN has scrubbed the red background. Nothing to see here...

President Joe Biden speaks outside Independence Hall, Thursday, Sept. 1, 2022, in Philadelphia.

That visual is getting hit all over social media. Granted, it's mostly righties, but apparently no one even bothered to air the speech outside of CNN.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

That visual is getting hit all over social media. Granted, it's mostly righties, but apparently no one even bothered to air the speech outside of CNN.

Thanks for posting the real image, I looked for one and almost every site is shopping it so you have to go find a recording of it to get the red

PMSNBC had it on too... Pissed me off, I had NewsMax on and Bolling cut away saying he didn't want to listen to anymore of it. OAN and Fox didn't have it live either. Really pisses me off because the last thing I want to do is give one of those rags traffic but i wanted to hear it too, instead of being told later what they wrote for the Idiot in Chief to read

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Thanks for posting the real image, I looked for one and almost every site is shopping it so you have to go find a recording of it to get the red

PMSNBC had it on too... Pissed me off, I had NewsMax on and Bolling cut away saying he didn't want to listen to anymore of it. OAN and Fox didn't have it live either. Really pisses me off because the last thing I want to do is give one of those rags traffic but i wanted to hear it too, instead of being told later what they wrote for the Idiot in Chief to read

This is all over the place.

• Angry 2

7 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Talk about Fascism, that's right out of the Third Reich!

It's funny, but that image is EVERYWHERE right now. Again, it's mostly righties, but it IS an image from his speech and it's embarrassing as shit.

Someone staged this. With a purpose. The question is, why?

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

That was written for him

Of course it was, and he's been practicing it for days. I hope he keeps his speech writers because they are doing a hell of a lot more for a red wave than McConnell is