Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

News and Opinions

Ann

Jabba The Hutt
On 7/19/2022 at 1:17 AM, RedAlice said:

I have invited other Rams fans to here.

I gotta say for myself, personally, the talking heads can go eat Spinach. they never know what they mean, outside of the day they are talking and told what to say.

So are you going to be a Bills fan when we get Cooper Kupp?:classic_love:

Crap Throwing Clavin

https://www.defensenews.com/air/2022/07/20/norway-announces-plans-to-buy-raytheons-stormbreaker-weapon-for-f-35-fleet/?utm_source=sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dfn-dnr

Norway to buy Raytheon’s Stormbreaker smart bomb for F-35 fleet

Only posting this because "Stormbreaker" is the best name for a bomb ever.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Only posting this because "Stormbreaker" is the best name for a bomb ever.

Raytheon should name a bomb Moonfall for the double entendre.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

So are you going to be a Bills fan when we get Cooper Kupp?:classic_love:

No, I will have to kill you.  🙂

• Wow 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

On 7/19/2022 at 12:54 PM, IDBillzFan said:

It takes a next-level dirtbag to be involved in this story, only to make it ALL about a 10-year-old needing an abortion.

How anyone can align themselves with leftists, who thrive on this kind of junkie bullshit, is beyond comprehension.

Yeah, I don’t get it. 

no one on the left cared about the child, they only cared they could show it happened.  Like they won something.  

• Like 2

This is your reminder that the Biden administration insists the economy is not as bad as it seems, and it's only temporary inflation anyway, so shut up and be grateful that...

Oh, man. When you lose the New York Times...

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 2

The guy in this article (Chenelly) that they say tackled the guy broke a bunch of Bills stories a few years back. His tweets got posted ATOP a bunch.

• Wow 1
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
50 minutes ago, LB3 said:

The guy in this article (Chenelly) that they say tackled the guy broke a bunch of Bills stories a few years back. His tweets got posted ATOP a bunch.

Freed on his own recognizance...and probably given his weapon back, and given Zeldin's itinerary for the next two weeks.

• Haha 3

Just got home to Dallas.  Was in Atlanta for a bit, not really looking at news. 

i see Newsom is doing something in Cali w guns that is supposed to mimic our Texas abortion something.  Reading up on this, prolly not doing a good job understanding it except I think he is playing for National attention to make a President run. 

17 minutes ago, RedAlice said:

Just got home to Dallas.  Was in Atlanta for a bit, not really looking at news. 

i see Newsom is doing something in Cali w guns that is supposed to mimic our Texas abortion something.  Reading up on this, prolly not doing a good job understanding it except I think he is playing for National attention to make a President run. 

Nothing Newsom does is for anything but attention. His gun bill allows people to sue manufacturers, which will get shut down faster than the CA bullet train.

His bubble has him believing he can be the candidate in 2024. Unfortunately for Newsom there is video and video after video of the streets and beaches of CA lined with homeless people and fentanyl addicts, blocks lined with trash, drugs and death, and so many people leaving the state they're losing congressional seats.

The far left will love him, but few others.

• Like 2

I was asked my opinion on what he is doing.  (By some liberals who know I’m from Cali).

im having a hard time seeing the correlation, other than a publicity stunt. I did expect him to attack Texas. 

Dallas and Austin keep being represented in the media as blue or almost blue, so people who don’t live here think the whole state can be turned. 

It can’t.

55 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Nothing Newsom does is for anything but attention. His gun bill allows people to sue manufacturers, which will get shut down faster than the CA bullet train.

His bubble has him believing he can be the candidate in 2024. Unfortunately for Newsom there is video and video after video of the streets and beaches of CA lined with homeless people and fentanyl addicts, blocks lined with trash, drugs and death, and so many people leaving the state they're losing congressional seats.

The far left will love him, but few others.

Tons of people have moved out of California due to the insanity there (as you well know since you are one of them). Why in the world would he think the rest of the nation would want to endure his crazy policies on a National level?

I know that cheating is still an option, but there has been a lot of clean-up since 2020 (Michigan and Georgia notwithstanding). I am not sure they could replay 2020 in 2024.

• Like 1

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/georgia-ends-abortion-heartbeat-law-after-federal-court-finds-it-constitutional

Georgia's Heartbeat bill was actually passed by the Georgia General Assembly into law 2019, but it was blocked in 2020 when the US District Court ruled that the bill was unconstitutional.  Everything changed after the Supreme Court decision in June.  The law makes abortions illegal after a baby forms a heartbeat, usually at six weeks (babies also form brains and synapse activity at 6-8 weeks), and it matches with similar laws in Texas, Ohio, Oklahoma and many other states. 

The law was vindicated by a federal appeals court this week when a three-judge panel ruled that the Supreme Court decision on the Dobbs case negated pro-abortion arguments of constitutionality.  The appeals court added that “no clear right to abortion exists within the constitution” and that the state of Georgia is free to prohibit the practice.  

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Tons of people have moved out of California due to the insanity there (as you well know since you are one of them). Why in the world would he think the rest of the nation would want to endure his crazy policies on a National level?

Because Democratic leaders (Democrats as a whole, usually, but leaders in particular) live in a self-reinforcing bubble where they're told they're incontrovertibly, unquestionably, absolutely right, and anyone who disagrees is not just wrong, but unimportant, irrelevant, and dismissible.  

Newsome thinks the rest of the nation wants California's policies for themselves, because he literally cannot conceive otherwise.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Because Democratic leaders (Democrats as a whole, usually, but leaders in particular) live in a self-reinforcing bubble where they're told they're incontrovertibly, unquestionably, absolutely right, and anyone who disagrees is not just wrong, but unimportant, irrelevant, and dismissible.  

Newsome thinks the rest of the nation wants California's policies for themselves, because he literally cannot conceive otherwise.

this is in- correct

of source he can get pregnant

he is a left tard progressive

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Spartacus said:

this is in- correct

of source he can get pregnant

he is a left tard progressive

Worst haiku ever.

19 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Worst haiku ever.

Worst Haiku Ever?