Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Yes, that is what the article says.

Should the headline have added that another source added the conclusion to the DOE's research to an updated document? 

I'm gonna have to start calling you Stretch Armstrong if you continue to chose to die on this hill. 

this hill and every hill that involves covid

there are not many positions related to Covid that Crap doesn't support the CDC, Big Pharma, Establishment narrative

not so strange that he fails he apply his super stringent analysis to denounce all of the proclamations in support of masks, lockdowns and the effectiveness ands safety of the jab itself 

DC insider now and forever

• Haha 1

how is it possible?

another cheap, effective covid treatment to add to Ivermectin that US medical establishment won't talk about

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/xylitol-nasal-spray-prevents-sars-cov-2-infection_5078218.html?utm_source=healthnoe&src_src=healthnoe&utm_campaign=health-2023-02-28&src_cmp=health-2023-02-28&utm_medium=email&est=lnPVXcBHLG30466GuXIGF5U9Swocd7yGWn2slfODsY3cfFaE0O6xISvTIoVFlHs%3D

Balmforth found that SARS-CoV-2 infection confirmed by serology was 71 percent lower with xylitol compared to placebo [36 cases (13.1 percent) vs. 97 cases (34.5 percent); odds ratio [OR] 0.29 (95 percent CI; 0.18–0.45), p < 0.0001]. Fewer clinical symptoms were also seen in the test group [57 cases (17.6 percent) vs. 112 cases (34.6 percent); OR 0.40, (95 percent CI; 0.27–0.59), p < 0.0001].

No harmful effects were associated with xylitol. A smaller study of xylitol nasal spray in mild COVID-19 cases demonstrated that persistent loss of smell may be eliminated with xylitol nasal spray during the acute congestion phase.

The sophisticated American consumer has grown accustomed to the gold standard for drug and health products—the prospective randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial (RCT). Operation Warp Speed (OWS) was supposed to be a churning mill of large RCTs to help the nation understand what conclusively is effective in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19.

Unfortunately, after three years, OWS has delivered failed products (remdesivir, baricitinib, molnupiravir, COVID-19 vaccines) and small inconclusive trials of products that doctors have found effective in practice, including off-target generic antivirals and anticoagulants. OWS did not test simple, affordable, available prevention strategies. Fortunately, such RCTs were done outside of the United States and have brought us important findings.

Balmforth, et al., conducted a prospective double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of a xylitol-brd nasal spray in the prevention of SARS-CoV-2 infection in exposed healthcare workers in two hospitals in Uttar Pradesh, India. Xylitol is known to have anti-infective and anti-inflammatory properties and is used in XLEAR nasal spray and anti-infective chewing gum to prevent dental caries.

https://www.amazon.com/Xlear-Nasal-Spray-Sinus-Relief/dp/B000M4W2E6

Nouseforaname
32 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

how is it possible?

another cheap, effective covid treatment to add to Ivermectin that US medical establishment won't talk about

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/xylitol-nasal-spray-prevents-sars-cov-2-infection_5078218.html?utm_source=healthnoe&src_src=healthnoe&utm_campaign=health-2023-02-28&src_cmp=health-2023-02-28&utm_medium=email&est=lnPVXcBHLG30466GuXIGF5U9Swocd7yGWn2slfODsY3cfFaE0O6xISvTIoVFlHs%3D

Balmforth found that SARS-CoV-2 infection confirmed by serology was 71 percent lower with xylitol compared to placebo [36 cases (13.1 percent) vs. 97 cases (34.5 percent); odds ratio [OR] 0.29 (95 percent CI; 0.18–0.45), p < 0.0001]. Fewer clinical symptoms were also seen in the test group [57 cases (17.6 percent) vs. 112 cases (34.6 percent); OR 0.40, (95 percent CI; 0.27–0.59), p < 0.0001].

No harmful effects were associated with xylitol. A smaller study of xylitol nasal spray in mild COVID-19 cases demonstrated that persistent loss of smell may be eliminated with xylitol nasal spray during the acute congestion phase.

The sophisticated American consumer has grown accustomed to the gold standard for drug and health products—the prospective randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial (RCT). Operation Warp Speed (OWS) was supposed to be a churning mill of large RCTs to help the nation understand what conclusively is effective in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19.

Unfortunately, after three years, OWS has delivered failed products (remdesivir, baricitinib, molnupiravir, COVID-19 vaccines) and small inconclusive trials of products that doctors have found effective in practice, including off-target generic antivirals and anticoagulants. OWS did not test simple, affordable, available prevention strategies. Fortunately, such RCTs were done outside of the United States and have brought us important findings.

Balmforth, et al., conducted a prospective double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of a xylitol-brd nasal spray in the prevention of SARS-CoV-2 infection in exposed healthcare workers in two hospitals in Uttar Pradesh, India. Xylitol is known to have anti-infective and anti-inflammatory properties and is used in XLEAR nasal spray and anti-infective chewing gum to prevent dental caries.

https://www.amazon.com/Xlear-Nasal-Spray-Sinus-Relief/dp/B000M4W2E6

Is this COVID that ended in 2020 that still needs treatment ?

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Foxx said:

Yes, that is what the article says.

Should the headline have added that another source added the conclusion to the DOE's research to an updated document? 

I'm gonna have to start calling you Stretch Armstrong if you continue to chose to die on this hill. 

How am I dying?  You're proving my point - headline doesn't match story.  

• Facepalm 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

this hill and every hill that involves covid

there are not many positions related to Covid that Crap doesn't support the CDC, Big Pharma, Establishment narrative

not so strange that he fails he apply his super stringent analysis to denounce all of the proclamations in support of masks, lockdowns and the effectiveness ands safety of the jab itself 

DC insider now and forever

Actually, I don't...but you've never read any damn thing I've said on the subject, so how would you know.  

22 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

This is a point.  

But it's also evidence of a common research fallacy that I would call "keep looking until you find it."  That applies to almost everything COVID-related - quote a position, I'll find research supporting it.

In this particular case, though...the DNI inserts a low-confidence conclusion into a classified paper the Department of Energy wrote on epidemiology, and that inconclusive conclusion is then leaked?  That's not credible, it's just nuts.  :classic_laugh: 

Like I said, it started with 'low confidence, and then...

Video of an orange man releasing the virus in China coming soon.

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
55 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Like I said, it started with 'low confidence, and then...

Video of an orange man releasing the virus in China coming soon.

I still doubt it, and will continue to doubt it until there's very solid evidence, for one simple reason: Chinese wet markets are the best biolabs in existence.  You want to create a novel virus?  Cage a bunch of different species close together, and let them exchange viruses. 

The billions - if not trillions - of virus interactions that occur daily in such an environment are guaranteed to generate novel viruses, eventually creating one that's infectious to people.  That will be a far more efficient and effective means of generating new diseases than any medical lab you can imagine, for the foreseeable future (and yes, despite CRISPR.)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I still doubt it, and will continue to doubt it until there's very solid evidence, for one simple reason: Chinese wet markets are the best biolabs in existence.  You want to create a novel virus?  Cage a bunch of different species close together, and let them exchange viruses. 

The billions - if not trillions - of virus interactions that occur daily in such an environment are guaranteed to generate novel viruses, eventually creating one that's infectious to people.  That will be a far more efficient and effective means of generating new diseases than any medical lab you can imagine, for the foreseeable future (and yes, despite CRISPR.)

The only thing I genuinely believe is this will be a Trump-related issue before much longer. The administration that brought you "Trump didn't even know there were Chinese balloons over head until we noticed it" always has a plan.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
20 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The only thing I genuinely believe is this will be a Trump-related issue before much longer. The administration that brought you "Trump didn't even know there were Chinese balloons over head until we noticed it" always has a plan.

Because Trump is Hitler, if Hitler had magical powers.

Trump isn't Hitler.  He's Sauron.  :facepalm:

maybe the Post disagrees with the lab leak theory, because they know the pathogen and related jab was created at a US sponsored bio-weapon facility and was intentionally released. 

https://www.outkick.com/washington-post-dismisses-lab-leak-theory-despite-new-evidence/

The Washington Post once again downplayed the lab leak theory for the origin of COVID, contradicting new evidence.

The origins of the pandemic have come under increasing scrutiny recently after The Wall Street Journal reported that the Department of Energy believed that the virus most likely came from the Wuhan lab.

While the Department of Energy does admit it has “low confidence” in the assessment, it still presents a newsworthy update to the debate around the pandemic.

Except to The Washington Post.

Republicans on Capitol Hill are teeing up new demands for information and broadening their planned probes of covid-19’s origins,” the article reads.

Obviously, this is unacceptable to The Post, considering that Democrat-aligned “experts” assured the enlightened liberal public that the lab leak theory was a deranged right-wing conspiracy theory.

• Haha 1

Nouseforaname
8 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

maybe the Post disagrees with the lab leak theory, because they know the pathogen and related jab was created at a US sponsored bio-weapon facility and was intentionally released. 

https://www.outkick.com/washington-post-dismisses-lab-leak-theory-despite-new-evidence/

The Washington Post once again downplayed the lab leak theory for the origin of COVID, contradicting new evidence.

The origins of the pandemic have come under increasing scrutiny recently after The Wall Street Journal reported that the Department of Energy believed that the virus most likely came from the Wuhan lab.

While the Department of Energy does admit it has “low confidence” in the assessment, it still presents a newsworthy update to the debate around the pandemic.

Except to The Washington Post.

Republicans on Capitol Hill are teeing up new demands for information and broadening their planned probes of covid-19’s origins,” the article reads.

Obviously, this is unacceptable to The Post, considering that Democrat-aligned “experts” assured the enlightened liberal public that the lab leak theory was a deranged right-wing conspiracy theory.

COVID is a bio weapon and the vaccine is a bio weapon but it also ended in 2020 and the rest is the flu.

Am I getting this right ?

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

COVID is a bio weapon and the vaccine is a bio weapon but it also ended in 2020 and the rest is the flu.

Am I getting this right ?

And it was a bioweapon created to scare people into getting the jab, to magnetize them and infect them with spike proteins, for reasons.

(Still can't find a morbidity rate for COVID...mostly because everyone seems to confuse "morbidity" with "mortality."  :facepalm:  Basic research still isn't being done.)

• Cheers 1

forgot

2 weeks to flatten the curve

100% safe and effective

https://nypost.com/2023/02/27/10-myths-told-by-covid-experts-now-debunked/

10 myths told by COVID experts — and now debunked

What’s most amazing about all the misinformation conveyed by CDC and public health officials is that there have been no apologies for holding on to their recommendations for so long after the data became apparent that they were dead wrong.

Here are 10 ways they misled Americans:

Misinformation #1: Natural immunity offers little protection compared to vaccinated immunity

Since the Athenian plague of 430 BC, it has been observed that those who recovered after infection were protected against severe disease if reinfected.

Misinformation #2: Masks prevent COVID transmission

Misinformation #3: School closures reduce COVID transmission

The CDC ignored the European experience of keeping schools open, most without mask mandates.

Misinformation #4: Myocarditis from the vaccine is less common than from the infection

We now know that myocarditis is six to 28 times more common after the COVID vaccine than after the infection among 16- to 24-year-old males.

Misinformation #5: Young people benefit from a vaccine booster

But the evidence was never there that they lower COVID mortality in young, healthy people.

Misinformation #6: Vaccine mandates increased vaccination rates

The mandate was based on the theory that vaccination reduced transmission rates — a notion later proven to be false.

Misinformation #7: COVID originating from the Wuhan lab is a conspiracy theory

According to documents obtained by Bret Baier of Fox News, they told Fauci and Collins that the virus may have been manipulated and originated in the lab, but then suddenly

Misinformation #8: It was important to get the second vaccine dose three or four weeks after the first dose

Misinformation #9: Data on the bivalent vaccine is ‘crystal clear’

Dr. Ashish Jha famously said this, despite the bivalent vaccine being approved using data from eight mice.

Misinformation #10: One in five people get long COVID

But a UK study found that only 3% of COVID patients had residual symptoms lasting 12 weeks. 

• Cheers 1

Nouseforaname

Personally I have no opinion either way as it wouldn’t change my perception of the origin country.  

Edited by Nouseforaname

Deranged Rhino
2 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Personally I have no opinion either way as it wouldn’t change my perception of the origin country.  

But would learning that it was released intentionally to cause harm change your perception? Asking purely out of curiosity not saying that's what happened. But if it did... 

It took 3 years for the officials to admit the lab leak origin - after three years of persecuting, bribing, shaming, or silencing anyone who dared float the idea. 

That leaves only one of two possibilities - gross negligence on the part of the laboratory's employees (or some sort of equipment/construction/design failure) or an intentional release. One is certainly much more likely than the other, but considering the "experts" track record to date on their ability to honestly, or accurately, relay information to the public on precisely this subject - how reassuring or compelling will any final report really be?

Then again, if it was released intentionally - there's a zero percent chance that it would ever be allowed to be made public. Not for at least 100 years, if not longer. The world was changed almost overnight by this event, and if it turns out there was a something behind it beyond human error the blowback would be enormous. Perhaps catastrophically so.

... Unless it's buffered by a few decades or two of time.

• Like 2

Nouseforaname
5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But would learning that it was released intentionally to cause harm change your perception? Asking purely out of curiosity not saying that's what happened. But if it did... 

It took 3 years for the officials to admit the lab leak origin - after three years of persecuting, bribing, shaming, or silencing anyone who dared float the idea. 

That leaves only one of two possibilities - gross negligence on the part of the laboratory's employees (or some sort of equipment/construction/design failure) or an intentional release. One is certainly much more likely than the other, but considering the "experts" track record to date on their ability to honestly, or accurately, relay information to the public on precisely this subject - how reassuring or compelling will any final report really be?

Then again, if it was released intentionally - there's a zero percent chance that it would ever be allowed to be made public. Not for at least 100 years, if not longer. The world was changed almost overnight by this event, and if it turns out there was a something behind it beyond human error the blowback would be enormous. Perhaps catastrophically so.

My perception was never positive either way so not really. 

All I know is that it started in wuhan, I now get to work in my pyjamas and I now get multiple updates from Tyler durden.

Edited by Nouseforaname
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

due to the highly concentrated and severe illness in NYC, it its highly likely a toxin was intentionally released to start the snowball rolling.

didn't even have to be covid, as the PCR test could be configured to produce any desired outcome,

or identify the covid particles jammed up one's nose from the swab needed to conduct the test.

Nouseforaname
14 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

due to the highly concentrated and severe illness in NYC, it its highly likely a toxin was intentionally released to start the snowball rolling.

didn't even have to be covid, as the PCR test could be configured to produce any desired outcome,

or identify the covid particles jammed up one's nose from the swab needed to conduct the test.

So it was released in nyc and did not coincide with Fashion week in Milan and Paris? Gee I wonder where people are most likely to go when they work in fashion?

And either way it burned out in 2020 right ?