Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

So it was released in nyc and did not coincide with Fashion week in Milan and Paris? Gee I wonder where people are most likely to go when they work in fashion?

And either way it burned out in 2020 right ?

Doesn't matter, because the COVID tests are faked.  

cool

by ALL, they mean everything except bio-weapon activity at Ft. Detrick and the Ukraine labs

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/senate-votes-unanimously-declassify-covid-19-wuhan-lab-leak-intelligence

“Tonight the Senate UNANIMOUSLY passed my bill to declassify all the intelligence the government has on #covid origins. Let the people see the truth!” Hawley wrote on Twitter.

100% safe & effective

no need to complete that testing that we promised after FDA let us jab pregnant women without it

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/pfizer-confirms-it-ended-covid-19-vaccine-pregnancy-trial-early

Pfizer has confirmed it stopped its clinical trial analyzing COVID-19 vaccine safety and efficacy in pregnant women early.

The company said that enrollment in the study stopped in the fourth quarter of 2021 after health experts, including the U.S. Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, began recommending the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for pregnant women.

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Foxx said:

Any bets on whether or not it actually happens?

might be a low confidence headline though...

No.  I'm not positive, but don't believe Congress can legislate classification.

I'm absolutely certain the executive will argue that, and it will take the courts to resolve.  And if it ends up in the courts, it'll  take years.  So...not happening.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm absolutely certain the executive will argue that, and it will take the courts to resolve.  And if it ends up in the courts, it'll  take years.  So...not happening.

just some good ole grandstanding

to generate sound bites for the campaign trail

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/holy-grail-of-covid-19-spike-protein-detoxification_5075372.html?utm_source=healthnoe&src_src=healthnoe&utm_campaign=health-2023-03-03&src_cmp=health-2023-03-03&utm_medium=email&est=bwtceeeTvR5asPpD28jvGFq%2B%2Fh5NF15WnazVfm5ffIxaEILyVc6CMnsmf4dk2Fs%3D

Far and away the most common question I get from those who took one of the COVID-19 vaccines is: “How do I get this out of my body.”

Out of all the available therapies I have used in my practice and among all the proposed detoxification agents, I believe nattokinase and related peptides hold the greatest promise for patients at this time.

Massive failure in the rollout of the latest jab totally destroyed Big Pharma's distribution platform for spreading new variants.

The U.S. Avoided a Massive Winter COVID-19 Surge. How? (msn.com)

The predictions ranged, but some of the warnings were stark: 100 million Americans could be infected with COVID-19 in what would be a massive fall and winter surge.

“No major increase in hospitalization or mortality. And that's true across the Northern Hemisphere, where winter is what we expect from now on as we will have a seasonal increase in COVID-19.”

So what caused the drop-off in numbers?

By the comments, this is real and not shopped. I agree with one of the comments, I think about 7 billion people would love this opportunity

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2

Nouseforaname
10 hours ago, Cinga said:

By the comments, this is real and not shopped. I agree with one of the comments, I think about 7 billion people would love this opportunity

Tony you dirty dog.

• Haha 2

https://www.theepochtimes.com/doctors-scientists-call-on-mississippi-officials-to-take-covid-vaccines-off-the-market_5087686.html?utm_source=healthnoe&src_src=healthnoe&utm_campaign=health-2023-03-06&src_cmp=health-2023-03-06&utm_medium=email&est=jFxZ2ClISOm5paMM%2Fg2ht83GXVw8pnFH34RoRrt%2BvDXmrVlxs0hZzwCUdlwMEbY%3D

GROSSLY MISLED’ 

The CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) reflects an “embarrassing gross underestimate of what is happening in America,” McCullough told the audience in the Capitol chambers.

“Through Feb. 17, 2023, the CDC is verifying that 16,967 Americans have died shortly after the vaccine,” McCullough said. “Most of these deaths occur on the day they took the shot or the next few days afterward.”

There are 16,342 permanently disabled Americans in VAERS, he added, while 372,770 have been hospitalized for vaccine injuries, he said.

“Our CDC V-Safe data—which is the patient-reported data on the cell phone—has revealed that 78 percent of people who take the vaccine within a day or two have to go to the ER for acute care,” McCullough said.

In Mississippi, this means there are hundreds of Mississippians who have died from the vaccine or are now disabled, he said.

Despite this, federal and state agencies continue to advocate for the vaccines and underreport their side effects, he said, even after federal agencies like the CDC and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have acknowledged their adverse events.

The question is, McCullough said, who in Mississippi has known about the injuries, and what was done about it.

“If you have a product that you use in your state that has this type of safety track record, there is a fiduciary responsibility lawmakers have to protect the people from further harm,” McCullough said. “That’s why we are here today. The people of this state have been grossly misled on the COVID-19 vaccines.”

NOTHING SHORT OF CATASTROPHIC’

Dr. James Thorp, a Florida-brd OB-GYN who specializes in maternal-fetal medicine, supported Lindsay’s findings on the dangers of the vaccine on pregnant women, stating that what he’s found is “nothing short of catastrophic.”

“It’s extremely dangerous to pregnancy,” he said.

The FDA and CDC consider a twofold increase in adverse events to be a danger, Thorp said.

“So, we compared the COVID-19 vaccines over 18 months to the influenza vaccines over 282 months,” he said.

Thorp said menstrual abnormalities are 1,200 times higher, miscarriages are 57 times higher, and fetal deaths are 38 times higher, along with increases in 15 other serious pregnancy complications.

“This is not Jim Thorp data,” he said. “This is your data from your government, from the CDC and the FDA, and they’re still pushing this vaccine.”

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

E-mails show Dr. Fauci commissioned a February 2020 paper to disprove COVID leaked from a Wuhan lab

- weeks before pretending the study had nothing to do with him at a White House press conference

68374227-11824905-image-a-6_167808337896

Dr. Anthony Fauci commissioned a February 2020 paper to disprove the possibility that COVID originated in a lab — only to pretend he was not involved in the study at a White House news conference weeks later. Newly-released emails uncovered by House Republicans probing the COVID-19 pandemic show the former head of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases both commissioned and had final approval on a scientific paper which claimed it was 'improbable' that the virus leaked out of a lab in Wuhan, China.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11824905/Emails-Dr-Fauci-commissioned-February-2020-paper-disprove-COVID-leaked-Wuhan-lab.html

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/2023.03.05-SSCP-Memo-Re.-New-Evidence.Proximal-Origin.pdf

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

On 3/3/2023 at 10:48 AM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Can always subpoena them under the pretense of Congressional oversight and then release them

12 hours ago, Foxx said:

So why the hell did he wait so long to speak up on this? Not to create another conspiracy, but was it because #orangemanbad?

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Cinga said:

So why the hell did he wait so long to speak up on this? 

He didn't.  He's been saying this for almost two years.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

He didn't.  He's been saying this for almost two years.

Then someone should have given him a bigger megaphone 📣

• Applause 1