Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin

Funny thing is: who could they blame for this?

Trump.  It happened during his Presidency.  Hell, they could go so far as to say they're removing the authorization for the vaccines under his Project Warp Speed, because he forced them to develop too quickly and cut corners.

I don't think they're that smart.  But that's the way I'd spin it, if I were them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ann said:

100% safe and effective

no way to know about the Omicron shot , as they did no testing before jabbing everyone 

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Funny thing is: who could they blame for this?

Trump.  It happened during his Presidency.  Hell, they could go so far as to say they're removing the authorization for the vaccines under his Project Warp Speed, because he forced them to develop too quickly and cut corners.

I don't think they're that smart.  But that's the way I'd spin it, if I were them.

Exactly my point elsewhere. This is Trump's issue because he stuck with Fauci.

In the end, when DeSantis gets in the race, he's going to bludgeon Trump with what he did to the country with a bad vaccine. Then DeSantis explains how he ultimately defied Trump's demands to shut down the country, Florida came out strong and prosperous, and the way to keep the country from overreacting to the 'next' pandemic is to keep Trump out of the WH.

Biden can't do it because he's already taken credit for the results of the vaccine.

• Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Exactly my point elsewhere. This is Trump's issue because he stuck with Fauci.

In the end, when DeSantis gets in the race, he's going to bludgeon Trump with what he did to the country with a bad vaccine. Then DeSantis explains how he ultimately defied Trump's demands to shut down the country, Florida came out strong and prosperous, and the way to keep the country from overreacting to the 'next' pandemic is to keep Trump out of the WH.

Biden can't do it because he's already taken credit for the results of the vaccine.

Biden CAN do it, because his base has the memory of a mayfly, and will slavishly lap up everything he says, no matter how revisionist or stupid.

• Like 2

On 4/19/2023 at 10:03 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Biden CAN do it, because his base has the memory of a mayfly, and will slavishly lap up everything he says, no matter how revisionist or stupid.

Adult mayfly, or mayfly larvae?

Anyhow, pardon if this has already been discussed:

Investigating claims that there’s a link between Covid vaccine and tinnitus.

https://apple.news/AdBcHMAZbRPWsf7RsAi30dQ

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, snafu said:

the covid jab compromises the immune system,

so it will cause all the ailments that the immune system previously fought off, and some new ones

• Like 1

10 hours ago, snafu said:

Interesting.  I have had tinnitus since I had covid. I also had bp issues sing I had covid which led to my heart attack.  Once again I have to say, I believe both had the same desired outcome. 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 2

SquirminThurman
On 4/19/2023 at 3:42 PM, Ann said:

I lost my job over this 'vaxxine' and have been discriminated against in New York hiring decisions since.

For what?

Still don't see how bankrupting me cured COVID.

Now the jab I refused isn't even approved or authorized for use....

• Angry 2
  • Sad 4
  • Wow 2
  • Cheers 1

12 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

I lost my job over this 'vaxxine' and have been discriminated against in New York hiring decisions since.

For what?

Still don't see how bankrupting me cured COVID.

Now the jab I refused isn't even approved or authorized for use....

You stumbled onto the answer.

it wasn't about health at all, except as a tool

to bankrupt America and the middle class (what's left of it)

• Cheers 3

why targeting the sick and elderly was a fool's mission,

although saving grandma made great headlines

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/activating-the-enemy-within-the-covid-jabs-might-reactivate-virus-and-diseases-in-your-body_4858112.html?utm_source=healthnoe&src_src=healthnoe&utm_campaign=health-2023-04-26&src_cmp=health-2023-04-26&utm_medium=email&est=QAYhyvunyisgxb0D8Ampl5vrOnc6ERN%2F8i5DJJ8CbWKSkcdTgduuAbQNhk9wHM4%3D

New evidence in the scientific community indicates that there is a strong correlation between COVID-19, its related vaccines, and the reactivation of other viruses which have previously infected the host.

The scientific community is very familiar with five types of viruses that are able to “hibernate” and reactivate given suitable conditions:

• Herpes simplex virus, which causes blisters in the mouth and genital herpes. It is extremely common;
  • Varicella zoster virus (VZV), more commonly known as chickenpox;
  • Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), which causes mononucleosis or “mono,” the “kissing disease,” as it can be transmitted when people kiss each other;
  • Cytomegalovirus (CMV), which usually causes a great deal of trouble for immunocompromised people but not really otherwise;
  • Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), which causes AIDS; this virus can stay in your body for more than a decade before becoming activated.

CAN THE JABS REACTIVATE VIRUSES AS WELL?

COVID-19 vaccines simulate the COVID-19 infection in a special way and force the immune system to adaptively react to it. 

During the time when the immune system is processing the vaccine, it effectively redirects the attention of a lot of the naïve CD-8 T-killer cells to the COVID-19 spike proteins, and might leave a fleeting moment for some viruses from past infections to resurface.

The hotly contested issue at hand is how we should treat the issue of vaccination for those at risk of having their old diseases “rise from the dead” or “wake up from hibernation.” The discussion of antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE), which raises the risk of booster vaccines causing more severe illness than otherwise, begs the question of whether vaccines effectively lead to easier infections, whether COVID or old viruses and diseases.

The official guidelines are to get the elderly vaccinated first in order to protect them from strong ramifications as a result of a COVID-19 infection. It is true that most coronavirus deaths are from that age group and that the elderly suffer the most under this virus.

However, we have to keep in mind that, empirically, this age group is precisely the group at high risk of having other viruses reactivated when their immune system has a burden to face

This is why a delicate balance of risks and benefits must be maintained when operating under the assumption and guise of prevention and protection.

https://www.outkick.com/ron-desantis-works-to-permanently-ban-mask-and-vaccine-mandates-in-florida/

DeSantis Protecting Medical Freedom

The bill, SB 252, is worded to ensure that individuals cannot be discriminated against based on vaccination status or refusal to wear a mask.

“It is the intent of the Legislature that Floridians be free from mandated facial coverings, mandates of any kind relating to vaccines as provided in this section, and discrimination based on such vaccination status,” it reads.

It continues, “The Legislature finds that society is harmed by discrimination based on vaccination status…when healthy persons are prevented from participating in society and accessing employment opportunities.”

It’s hard to say it much better than that.

There is and never was any justification for politicians or companies to demand individuals be vaccinated to enter businesses or maintain employment. As even Pfizer acknowledged, their vaccines were never tested against the ability to prevent infection.

But “experts” promoted inaccurate, unsupported claims that the vaccines were “100% effective” against infection regardless.

Similarly, masks were also relentlessly promoted and mandated despite a clear, demonstrable lack of evidence.

This bill ensures that Floridians will have permanent protection against the ever-encroaching biomedical security state. And it’s yet another win for Ron DeSantis and his commitment to defending freedom and liberty.

• Like 1