Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Until that final moment.

It’s good to know that the only thing that should bring me joy is my faith that there is an afterlife and not the endless joy I get watching my family grow.

1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

It’s good to know that the only thing that should bring me joy is my faith that there is an afterlife and not the endless joy I get watching my family grow.

Who the hell said it would be "the only thing that should bring (you) joy?"

Listen, all you have to do is say "I don't know anything about Christianity." That's all. Much easier than pretending.

• Wow 1

Nouseforaname
10 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Who the hell said it would be "the only thing that should bring (you) joy?"

Listen, all you have to do is say "I don't know anything about Christianity." That's all. Much easier than pretending.

Maybe I have reading comprehension issues but was I the one that said that people like me couldn’t possibly have any joy because we don’t have anything forward to look to in the afterlife.

So yeah thanks for chiming in but maybe you should have just said , “hey I don’t care about context and I feel like giving my opinion while I’m on the bowl.”

1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

Maybe I have reading comprehension issues but was I the one that said that people like me couldn’t possibly have any joy because we don’t have anything forward to look to in the afterlife.

Can you link me to where I told you this?

Nouseforaname
13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Can you link me to where I told you this?

You didn't, Cinga did and I replied to his post.

15 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

You didn't, Cinga did and I replied to his post.

It sounds like you made it a bit more absolute, but feel free to reference your citations next time so it's more clear what you mean.

And for what it's worth, I'm fairly certain you can find joy in the moment but no have joy thinking there is nothing in the end. It's not an all-or-nothing proposition.

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

It sounds like you made it a bit more absolute, but feel free to reference your citations next time so it's more clear what you mean.

And for what it's worth, I'm fairly certain you can find joy in the moment but no have joy thinking there is nothing in the end. It's not an all-or-nothing proposition.

I just live rent free in his head.... There's a lot of empty room in here after all

Nouseforaname
Just now, Cinga said:

I just live rent free in his head.... There's a lot of empty room in here after all

Yes, replying to idioti comments = rent free in my head.

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Try following the discussion you replied to.

2 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Yes, replying to idioti comments = rent free in my head.

just wanted to copy it before you corrected it

52 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Try following the discussion you replied to.

All I did was respond to your comment about living in the moment.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

You jumped back to your Cinga conversation because, y'know, who knows why.

We can stop now. It's too childish for me at this point. Carry on.

Mission accomplished

Wuhan is the scapegoat

attention diverted from Ft Detrick and the Ukraine US bio-weapon labs

https://www.outkick.com/more-than-2-3-of-americans-now-believe-covid-came-from-the-wuhan-lab/

Despite Anthony Fauci’s best attempts, more than 2/3 of Americans of all political beliefs now believe COVID originated in the Wuhan lab.

That’s according to a new survey from The Economist and YouGov. The survey asked: “Regardless of whether or not the virus responsible for COVID-19 was created or naturally mutated, do you believe it is true or false that a laboratory in China was the origin of the virus?”

The majority of respondents, even Democrats, said they thought the lab was responsible.

Nouseforaname
4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

All I did was respond to your comment about living in the moment.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

You jumped back to your Cinga conversation because, y'know, who knows why.

We can stop now. It's too childish for me at this point. Carry on.

A simple “my bad” would have sufficed 😂😂😂

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Did you know that Covid is killing about 30,000 people every month?

Just as a point of note...it's more like 40-50 a day.  In the US.

If you include the entire world...yesterday had 800 reported deaths.  I doubt anyone on The View recognizes there's a world outside the US and Mexican borders.

52 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Just as a point of note...it's more like 40-50 a day.  In the US.

If you include the entire world...yesterday had 800 reported deaths.  I doubt anyone on The View recognizes there's a world outside the US and Mexican borders.

I doubt anyone on The View recognizes there is a world outside the studio lot where they record that show.

What I find most interesting is that if this were Tucker Carlson announcing Covid was over because there were are only 40-50 Covid deaths a day, the WH would hold a press conference with Fauci to denounce the misinformation being told by Murdoch.

Sidenote: someone on Twitter the other day posted they found it ironic that the constantly angry women of The View go by the names Joy, Whoopie and Sunny. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 3/15/2023 at 7:07 AM, IDBillzFan said:

Sidenote: someone on Twitter the other day posted they found it ironic that the constantly angry women of The View go by the names Joy, Whoopie and Sunny. :classic_biggrin:

Joy:
Joy Turner - My Name Is Earl | TVmaze

Personality... rude, self-absorbed, and mean as a rattlesnake. Joy is reviled by almost the entirety of Camden County. Her inability to think of anyone else’s feelings, combined with her proclivity for getting into fights at the slightest provocation, make her a constant nuisance to almost everyone around her. The only people she expresses concern about are her two children, although even these displays of maternal decency are sporadic and undependable. Lacking a moral compass, Joy’s life is a series of short-sighted attempts to improve her material station.

• Haha 2