Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

It's unfortunate that heads won't roll over any of this, so I just continue to take pleasure in knowing my family completely avoided the vaccine.

• Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's unfortunate that heads won't roll over any of this, so I just continue to take pleasure in knowing my family completely avoided the vaccine.

People would rather die than admit they got fooled. Because those same people know if they had to admit they got fooled, they'd have to also admit the people they've been programmed to fear and call conspiracy theorists were right all along. 

Millions don't have the ability to admit that, the cognitive dissonance would be too painful.

See any topic where the mass conditioning programs have been given free reign: C19, the vaccines, Russiagate, Ukraine, Iraq, the Patriot Act et al... 

It's sad, but it's entirely on them.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

21 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

the limited tests they performed on the original jab proved it didn't stop infection or transmission,

and had incredibly bad side effects

which is why Big Pharma didn't even bother to perform any testing at all on the new, improved jab currently in circulation.

anyone who got jabbed should really be taking urgent steps to purge the spike proteins from their body. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Ann said:

I think this is called lying through her teeth. 

Yeah, sure Randi.  Your entire organizational platform, which I know you've supported since I worked with you in 1998, benefits teachers at the expense of education.  

You never wanted schools open.  You didn't before COVID, you didn't during COVID, and you still don't, because then teachers would have to work.  You're so full of shit, the Dutch would ban you for nitrogen pollution if they could.

Now go hit the Al Shanker Memorial Wine Cellar some more.  It's what you spend the union dues on, may as well use it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Yeah, sure Randi.  Your entire organizational platform, which I know you've supported since I worked with you in 1998, benefits teachers at the expense of education.  

You never wanted schools open.  You didn't before COVID, you didn't during COVID, and you still don't, because then teachers would have to work.  You're so full of shit, the Dutch would ban you for nitrogen pollution if they could.

Now go hit the Al Shanker Memorial Wine Cellar some more.  It's what you spend the union dues on, may as well use it.

We joke about this, but we have to wonder what makes her so bold as to gaslight everyone about her position on this?

What makes the WH so bold as to tell everyone in the world that the GOP wants fentanyl in the streets and cops defunded?

What makes Fauci so bold as to tell everyone he NEVER said we should shut down the country?

What makes Shumer so bold as to tell the world that wanting to ban men from women's sports is an assault on women's rights?

Creepy shit going on right now, and since they have control of all the mics and voting boxes, I'm not sure we have a lot of options beyond hunker down, protect your little plot of land and belongings, and avoid prodding the bear.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
23 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

We joke about this, but we have to wonder what makes her so bold as to gaslight everyone about her position on this?

What makes the WH so bold as to tell everyone in the world that the GOP wants fentanyl in the streets and cops defunded?

What makes Fauci so bold as to tell everyone he NEVER said we should shut down the country?

What makes Shumer so bold as to tell the world that wanting to ban men from women's sports is an assault on women's rights?

Creepy shit going on right now, and since they have control of all the mics and voting boxes, I'm not sure we have a lot of options beyond hunker down, protect your little plot of land and belongings, and avoid prodding the bear.

As for AFT...gaslighting is their business model.

19 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Not COVID, but a general example of government-run health care sucking, so I'm putting it here.

Don't seek medical treatment unless you are healthy...

Sure, &#%$ it, why not?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Koko said:

Don't seek medical treatment unless you are healthy...

Sure, &#%$ it, why not?

I bet if you show up wanting your dick turned into a vagina they'd be like "Get on in here, lay down and grab those handles. We'll be with you in a moment."

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Wow, on CNN

Point of note: the commentator, whoever he is, says he has two kids with "learning differences," who have trouble learning outside structured class settings.

When I was at AFT, one of their explicit policies was to get kids with learning disabilities removed not just from classrooms but from schools, to make the teachers' jobs easier.  That wasn't a policy new with COVID, it went back at least 25 years.

Have I mentioned that AFT is just the worst?  AFT, the NFLPA, and the WGA: the holy trinity of absolute dogshit unions.

• Like 1

I know most got at least 1 covid jab.

if anyone is interested in stopping your body from generating spike proteins until the end of time and freeing your immune system, check out below.   

https://www.zerohedge.com/sponsored-post/vaccine-lies-and-bribes-dr-mccullough-uncovers-smoking-gun

Indeed, most vaccinated people are now seeking effective detox solutions, and rightly so: the vaccine is a catastrophe for public health and the long-term effects may be even worse. From Dr. McCullough:

“Far and away the most common question I get from those who took one of the COVID-19 vaccines is: “how do I get this out of my body.” The mRNA and adenoviral DNA products were rolled out with no idea on how or when the body would ever breakdown the genetic code. The synthetic mRNA carried on lipid nanoparticles appears to be resistant to breakdown by human ribonucleases by design so the product would be long-lasting and produce the protein product of interest for a considerable time period… it is a big problem when the protein is the pathogenic SARS-CoV-2 Spike.” 

Fortunately, Dr. McCullough has a solution: the best-known defense against mRNA-carrying spike proteins is a daily dose of over-the-counter nattokinase:

“Nattokinase is an enzyme is produced by fermenting soybeans with bacteria Bacillus subtilis var. natto and has been available as an oral supplement. It degrades fibrinogen, factor VII, cytokines, and factor VIII and has been studied for its cardiovascular benefits. Out of all the available therapies I have used in my practice and among all the proposed detoxification agents, I believe nattokinase and related peptides hold the greatest promise for patients at this time.”

If you or someone you love would like to try nattokinase, The Wellness Company’s “Spike Support Formula” contains nattokinase plus other extracts and is designed by Dr. Peter McCullough and his team.

In The Wellness Company’s Spike Support Formula you will find:

• Nattokinase  (enzyme shown to dissolve spike protein)
  • Selenium (aids in helping the body repair itself and recover)
  • Dandelion root (may prevent spike protein from binding to cells)
  • Black sativa extract (may facilitate cellular repair)
  • Green tea extract (provides added defenses at the cellular level through scavenging for free radicals)
  • Irish sea moss (could help rebuild damaged tissue and muscle)

Here is Dr. Jen VanDeWater talking about all the elements of The Wellness Company’s Spike Support Formula:

36 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

if anyone is interested in stopping your body from generating spike proteins until the end of time and freeing your immune system, check out below.   

https://www.zerohedge.com/sponsored-post/vaccine-lies-and-bribes-dr-mccullough-uncovers-smoking-gun

Indeed, most vaccinated people are now seeking effective detox solutions, and rightly so: the vaccine is a catastrophe for public health and the long-term effects may be even worse. From Dr. McCullough:

“Far and away the most common question I get from those who took one of the COVID-19 vaccines is: “how do I get this out of my body.” The mRNA and adenoviral DNA products were rolled out with no idea on how or when the body would ever breakdown the genetic code. The synthetic mRNA carried on lipid nanoparticles appears to be resistant to breakdown by human ribonucleases by design so the product would be long-lasting and produce the protein product of interest for a considerable time period… it is a big problem when the protein is the pathogenic SARS-CoV-2 Spike.” 

Fortunately, Dr. McCullough has a solution: the best-known defense against mRNA-carrying spike proteins is a daily dose of over-the-counter nattokinase:

“Nattokinase is an enzyme is produced by fermenting soybeans with bacteria Bacillus subtilis var. natto and has been available as an oral supplement. It degrades fibrinogen, factor VII, cytokines, and factor VIII and has been studied for its cardiovascular benefits. Out of all the available therapies I have used in my practice and among all the proposed detoxification agents, I believe nattokinase and related peptides hold the greatest promise for patients at this time.”

If you or someone you love would like to try nattokinase, The Wellness Company’s “Spike Support Formula” contains nattokinase plus other extracts and is designed by Dr. Peter McCullough and his team.

• Green tea extract (provides added defenses at the cellular level through scavenging for free radicals)

Here is Dr. Jen VanDeWater talking about all the elements of The Wellness Company’s Spike Support Formula:

Personally I would recomend even people that did not get the vaccine but got covid to go through a cleanse. There are traces left behind by the virus itself that damages the human immune system.  

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Spartacus said:

$65 for an "all-natural" remedy to...bad proteins?  And you think pharmaceutical companies are exploiting you?  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

$65 for an "all-natural" remedy to...bad proteins?  And you think pharmaceutical companies are exploiting you?  :classic_laugh:

I know 5 people that have had BP all over the place since getting Covid. They did the same cleanse as I did and have been regulated since then. That cost 200$. These things work. Joke if you wish but every pharmaceutical out there on the market blocks essential nutrients in your body.  

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

Jabba The Hutt
1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

I know 5 people that have had BP all over the place since getting Covid. They did the same cleanse as I did and have been regulated since then. That cost 200$. These things work. Joke if you wish but every pharmaceutical out there on the market blocks essential nutrients in your body.  

Your body wants to remove these foreign substances...can it do what it is meant to is the question, most peoples can't until they stop ingesting toxic substances and foods

• Wow 1
  • FANtastic 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I  joke about the blind acceptance of "natural remedies" that are 1) manufactured, and 2) overpriced and marketed to exploit its adherents the same way pharmaceuticals do.  

You won't see me argue against naturopathy, there's too many examples of natural remedies working (e.g. cinchona, willow bark - examples I often throw in the face of dismissives).  But you're not consuming dandelion root - you're overpaying for a manufactured product marketed to you as containing the claimed amount of an extract of dandelion root alongside the large amount of God-knows what else.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I  joke about the blind acceptance of "natural remedies" that are 1) manufactured, and 2) overpriced and marketed to exploit its adherents the same way pharmaceuticals do.  

You won't see me argue against naturopathy, there's too many examples of natural remedies working (e.g. cinchona, willow bark - examples I often throw in the face of dismissives).  But you're not consuming dandelion root - you're overpaying for a manufactured product marketed to you as containing the claimed amount of an extract of dandelion root alongside the large amount of God-knows what else.

I would have called you a fool in the past. That said, I changed my mindset from taking vitamins and mineral and herbals to eating them. Dandelion season is here and my yard is full of them! Also shortly is Wild Leek season and we have about 300 acres to harvest them and pickle them. 

Nearly no vitamin C on the market is actually Vitamin C for example. Nothing in it is Vitamin C. It is Ascorbic Acid. Made mostly from Petroleum. Im at the YOU CANT TRUST ANYONE  point of my life. 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

CarpetCrawler
5 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I would have called you a fool in the past. That said, I changed my mindset from taking vitamins and mineral and herbals to eating them. Dandelion season is here and my yard is full of them! Also shortly is Wild Leek season and we have about 300 acres to harvest them and pickle them. 

Nearly no vitamin C on the market is actually Vitamin C for example. Nothing in it is Vitamin C. It is Ascorbic Acid. Made mostly from Petroleum. Im at the YOU CANT TRUST ANYONE  point of my life. 

Welcome, we've been here waiting for you.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1