Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

just a little incentive to code everything COVID

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/non-profit-hospitals-made-huge-profits-during-pandemic-while-receiving-23-billion-federal

Federal officials gave more than $23 billion COVID-19 aid to the nation’s top 20 nonprofit hospitals even as a 62 percent increase in their collective net assets led parallel surges in the institutions’ total profits and revenues during the 2018-2021 time period spanning the Coronavirus pandemic, according to a new report.

But the overall health of Americans headed downward between 2018 and 2021.

American life expectancy during this period sharply declined by a staggering 2.5 years from 2019 through 2022. While ‘comparable country averages’ rebounded from a COVID-related drop in 2021, the United States continued declining in life expectancy,” the report found.

• Haha 2

Never Forget, Never Forgive, Never Again. 

“Latterly, there’s a movement afoot by those who brought you the continuing Covid disaster to feign remorse over what they did. Don’t buy a word of it.

These crocodiles — a cabal of frightened women and pusillanimous yet power hungry men — enjoyed every minute of your misery, even as they swan about on their mini non-apology tours and warn direly about the next iteration of the Black Death that is surely headed our (but not their) way.

Meanwhile, they’re allowed to quietly resign and cash in their enormous pensions, courtesy of you.”

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

IDBillzFan

Impossible to express how grateful I am to have a family who avoided any Covid vaccine.

And it's videos like this that make me smile. It's 11 1/2 minutes of pure shitshow messaging, and I want to shove it up the ass of every person I personally know who gave anyone shit about avoiding the vaccine.

You shamers can go phuck yourselves.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Fansince88
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Impossible to express how grateful I am to have a family who avoided any Covid vaccine.

And it's videos like this that make me smile. It's 11 1/2 minutes of pure shitshow messaging, and I want to shove it up the ass of every person I personally know who gave anyone shit about avoiding the vaccine.

You shamers can go phuck yourselves.

Shared on FB. All of my liberal friends seem to have gone underground. 

• Wow 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Chyna has announced a new Covid variant that can infect up to 65 million people a week, but no owrries, they already have 2 vaccines for it

https://beckernews.com/china-announces-new-covid-variant-that-could-infect-65-million-people-per-week-reveals-launch-of-two-new-vaccines-50464/

My bet is it is just another way to lock down their own people

"Infect 65 million people a week" is the most absolutely stupid measure of a disease I've ever heard.  May as well give it an r-naught of "seventy gajillion-zillion."

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Chyna has announced a new Covid variant that can infect up to 65 million people a week, but no owrries, they already have 2 vaccines for it

https://beckernews.com/china-announces-new-covid-variant-that-could-infect-65-million-people-per-week-reveals-launch-of-two-new-vaccines-50464/

My bet is it is just another way to lock down their own people

Gotta get those mail in ballot protocols in place ahead of the Democrat primary

• Facepalm 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Infect 65 million people a week" is the most absolutely stupid measure of a disease I've ever heard.  May as well give it an r-naught of "seventy gajillion-zillion."

1 minute ago, devnull said:

Gotta get those mail in ballot protocols in place ahead of the Democrat primary

Yeah, I was also rather curious how they developed a vaccine for it so quickly, that is..... Unless they had the vaccine before they released the virus.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Yeah, I was also rather curious how they developed a vaccine for it so quickly, that is..... Unless they had the vaccine before they released the virus.

One of the existing vaccines is compatible, because the viral proteins that changed aren't the viral proteins expressed on the viral coat the the existing vaccine targets.

It happens.  There's almost always some cross-compatibility with flu vaccines, for example.

Fansince88
7 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

One of the existing vaccines is compatible, because the viral proteins that changed aren't the viral proteins expressed on the viral coat the the existing vaccine targets.

It happens.  There's almost always some cross-compatibility with flu vaccines, for example.

So you are saying they already developed one that doesn't work based on the last one that didn't work? 

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

So you are saying they already developed one that doesn't work based on the last one that didn't work? 

No, I'm saying that the one they developed that didn't work before will not work just as well on this new variant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

the jab works as intended.

it's just not intended to stop infection or transmission of the virus.

The Covid virus is  just a cover, as 99.97% of the infected survive (unless intentionally killed off by a hospital)

it's gene therapy meant to compromise your immune system, create other long term complications which will help with population control.

it's doing that just fine

• clown 1
  • Haha 1

Fansince88
22 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

I've got their new variant swinging......

So.....wont amount to much? 😆 

• Haha 3

The Guy In Pants
11 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

So.....wont amount to much? 😆 

Very little. Especially if it’s during the winter months.

Tic-tic on a lily pad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

But Bill Gates is hell bent on creating a studies to keep public health relevant, regardless of what the data actually shows on how wrong they've been

https://www.outkick.com/mask-mandates-and-covid-lockdowns-were-useless-new-study-confirms/

Public Health’s COVID Response Was Useless

A substantial group of researchers recently published a study on the impact of “COVID-19 pandemic policies and behaviours and their economic and educational trade-offs across US states from Jan 1, 2020, to July 31, 2022.” below

Why Did Anyone Listen To Public Health?

The lack of connection between strict mandates and COVID metrics is so obvious that even the researchers had to acknowledge it.

No state sponsored mandates were remotely effective at preventing COVID deaths, according to their charts. Not one.

If anything, there was a slightly greater likelihood of mask mandates being associated with higher standardized death rates.

Mandate propensity, how frequently states imposed mandates, was associated with higher death rates. As were closed schools and gathering restrictions.

Mask usage also didn’t matter, with the confidence interval ranging the entire possibility of outcomes from association with lower rates to higher rates. 

None of it worked, none of it matters.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(23)00461-0/fulltext#seccestitle10

Funding

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, . . .

Identifying the factors associated with cross-state variation in infection and mortality rates could help to improve responses to this and future pandemics. We sought to answer five key policy-relevant questions regarding the following: 1) what roles social, economic, and racial inequities had in interstate variation in COVID-19 outcomes; 2) whether states with greater health-care and public health capacity had better outcomes; 3) how politics influenced the results; 4) whether states that imposed more policy mandates and sustained them longer had better outcomes; and 5) whether there were trade-offs between a state having fewer cumulative SARS-CoV-2 infections and total COVID-19 deaths and its economic and educational outcomes.

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 2

Deranged Rhino

This on top of the report earlier in the week which stated no unvaxxed person under 50 died from Covid throughout the whole pandemic should be an eye opener about who the bad guys truly are... but instead, most who bought into it will shake it off and ignore it because it's far easier to fool someone than to convince someone they have been fooled. 

They unleashed a bioweapon - or at least weaponized its spread - to shut down the entire world all to avoid a second term of 45 and increase their grip on the wheel of power at our expense. That's the undeniable truth of the past 3 years. 

At any other point in history, this revelation would result in a massive reckoning. 

Fortunately for the establishment, we're too cowed, too brainwashed, and too weak to fight back. Of course, that's how they programmed us for the past 70+ years. 

(But that's just a conspiracy theory)

• Like 4
  • Love 1