Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Deranged Rhino

No accountability, and 90% of the public won't even bother to ask any follow ups. 

That's how good the conditioning mechanisms employed by TPTB are. It's not just repetition and social pressure, it's technological in nature. 

• Sad 1
  • O Rly 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No accountability, and 90% of the public won't even bother to ask any follow ups. 

That's how good the conditioning mechanisms employed by TPTB are. It's not just repetition and social pressure, it's technological in nature. 

Didn't read the article, but it is actually possible for people that appear to be in great shape to have cardiovascular issues.  Jim Fixx, the guy that was responsible for the late 70's jogging craze, ended up dying of a heart attack (and IIRC it happened while he was on a run).

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Deranged Rhino
4 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Didn't read the article, but it is actually possible for people that appear to be in great shape to have cardiovascular issues.  Jim Fixx, the guy that was responsible for the late 70's jogging craze, ended up dying of a heart attack (and IIRC it happened while he was on a run).

100%, no argument. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

I can tell you that when I had the heart attack at 52 in January to a person they all said I was the last one they expected. 

• Sad 1
  • Wow 2

Jabba The Hutt
12 hours ago, Taro T said:

Oh yeah, over exertion is a thing...so is skinny heart diseased people.

Edited by Jabba The Hutt

1 hour ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Oh yeah, over exertion is a thing...so is skinny heart diseased people.

statin drugs probably the common denominator

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Jabba The Hutt
9 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Would love to see the survival rate of statin takers who got jabbed...

2 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Would love to see the survival rate of statin takers who got jabbed...

what % of American adults are on statin drugs?

good chance major % of those that got jabbed also were on statins - probably should be in a comorbidity class of its own

Edited by Spartacus

13 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

My obligatory...

Statins are the devil.

(and I mean it)

• Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 hours ago, Taro T said:

It did.

There's also a saying among cardiologists: the first symptom of a heart attack in young males is death.  Healthy people of all ages, in fact, have been dying of heart attacks for a long time.

• O Rly 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

My obligatory...

Statins are the devil.

(and I mean it)

biggest fabricated health care scam of all time, until overwhelmed by Covid

a health care industry so corrupt they managed to convince  most Americans the need for a drug annuity program to eradicate from their body the single most critical element needed for healthy cells, essentially life itself

by reducing cholesterol, cancer is encouraged to run wild

but there's another drug program for that

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It did.

There's also a saying among cardiologists: the first symptom of a heart attack in young males is death.  Healthy people of all ages, in fact, have been dying of heart attacks for a long time.

I guess they weren't so healthy in the first place

probably followed all of the standard guidelines for diet and medical care 

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Spartacus said:

biggest fabricated health care scam of all time, until overwhelmed by Covid

a health care industry so corrupt they managed to convince  most Americans the need for a drug annuity program to eradicate from their body the single most critical element needed for healthy cells, essentially life itself

by reducing cholesterol, cancer is encouraged to run wild

but there's another drug program for that

Also a precursor to neurotransmitters like serotonin.

I've always wondered if there's a connection (or even correlation) between cholesterol and affective disorders.  Personally...I see no correlation between my cholesterol and my depression.  But I've never seen a study on it, either.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Also a precursor to neurotransmitters like serotonin.

I've always wondered if there's a connection (or even correlation) between cholesterol and affective disorders.  Personally...I see no correlation between my cholesterol and my depression.  But I've never seen a study on it, either.

I can see how a person with high cholesterol would be less likely to suffer from depression, because high cholesterol probably means they're eating all the tasty animals

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, devnull said:

I can see how a person with high cholesterol would be less likely to suffer from depression, because high cholesterol probably means they're eating all the tasty animals

What I always tell myself.  Even if a cheeseburger doesn't increase my serotonin levels by encouraging serotonin production, at least I'll be happier because I'm eating a cheeseburger.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I guess they weren't so healthy in the first place

probably followed all of the standard guidelines for diet and medical care 

Do you have a link to this research?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

What I always tell myself.  Even if a cheeseburger doesn't increase my serotonin levels by encouraging serotonin production, at least I'll be happier because I'm eating a cheeseburger.

You know what would make you happier than eating cheeseburger?

A bacon cheeseburger

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, devnull said:

You know what would make you happier than eating cheeseburger?

A bacon cheeseburger

It makes me happy because I'm exploiting pigs, beef steers, and dairy cows simultaneously.  

If I want to be really happy, I get a chicken club sandwich from Chik-Fil-A.  Exploits pigs, cows, and chickens, and pisses off the 2SLBGBTQIA+ crowd.

My diet is based on a principle of "maximum annoyance of progressives."  To be honest...there's worse diets.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It makes me happy because I'm exploiting pigs, beef steers, and dairy cows simultaneously.  

If I want to be really happy, I get a chicken club sandwich from Chik-Fil-A.  Exploits pigs, cows, and chickens, and pisses off the 2SLBGBTQIA+ crowd.

My diet is based on a principle of "maximum annoyance of progressives."  To be honest...there's worse diets.

Club sandwich from an Exxon Mobil gas station.  Exploits pigs, cows, and chickens, and pisses off the Climate Cultists and  the people who hate Capitalism

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, devnull said:

Club sandwich from an Exxon Mobil gas station.  Exploits pigs, cows, and chickens, and pisses off the Climate Cultists and  the people who hate Capitalism

Or I can DoorDash Chick-Fil-A.  Pigs, cows, chickens, pisses off PETA, Greta Thunberg, the 2SLBGTQIA+ crowd, and the labor union advocates.  

• Haha 2