Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin

Posting this for laughs more than anything else, as this is the same whackadoodle that wants to give the US a "chiropractic adjustment."  So we shouldn't take her too seriously.

• Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Posting this for laughs more than anything else, as this is the same whackadoodle that wants to give the US a "chiropractic adjustment."  So we shouldn't take her too seriously.

And yet oddly enough, this kind of statement probably has her taking votes away from Biden.

Incredible to believe that people like this actually exist.

I had to stop watching once she explained that if you need to scratch your nose during the movie, you need to leave the theater, and then leave the building, then scratch your nose, and then you can come back in.

• O Rly 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I had to stop watching once she explained that if you need to scratch your nose during the movie, you need to leave the theater, and then leave the building, then scratch your nose, and then you can come back in.

Took a quick ot vote based on the pic, and society is fine if she stays in her house.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

If I was in the area I would buy the ticket just to cough in the room for about 5 minutes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

If I was in the area I would buy the ticket just to cough in the room for about 5 minutes.

Bring along some black pepper for a timely sneeze

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, devnull said:

Bring along some black pepper for a timely sneeze

"Does this popcorn taste okay to you?  I can't tell..."

• Haha 1

Billsandhorns
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I saw her on the screen and that was enough to tell me that there was no need to even watch.

Thank you for at least trying to take one for the team.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Does this popcorn taste okay to you?  I can't tell..."

"Nothing has tasted right to me since I lost my smell on Monday".

Edited by Fansince88

CarpetCrawler
7 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

Took a quick ot vote based on the pic, and society is fine if she stays in her house.

How much do you figure she was out of it before the pandemic?  Not a big difference I'll bet.

• Haha 1

another example of the US funding bio-weapons labs in 3rd world regimes

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/newsom-funded-chinese-covid-lab-known-bidens-fda

The discovery last month of a Chinese COVID biolab in California shocked the nation, but likely came as no surprise to the state’s Democrat governor, Gavin Newsom.

He helped fund it.

The now-notorious secret facility, which contained a massive stockpile of “infectious agents,” including coronavirus, and nearly a thousand dead lab mice and vials of unidentified biological fluids, also likely came as no surprise to the Biden administration.

The FDA last year issued a recall warning for nearly 54,000 COVID rapid tests manufactured by the company that owned the lab.

23 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yeah, I only made it 1 minute 41 seconds into the video before I couldn't stand this dumbshit any more.

• Like 1

FDA- we were only kidding when we mocked the savvy for trying to use Ivermectin and prevented prescriptions from beng filled 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/doctors-can-prescribe-ivermectin-for-covid-19-fda-5456584?utm_source=healthnoe&src_src=healthnoe&utm_campaign=health-2023-08-11&src_cmp=health-2023-08-11&utm_medium=email&est=yWpz%2Fak8eR5rgohtG%2F60BgFg1Z4o6k0guIAybcAS%2FK0%2Fdi%2FJJ9Wwszt971MJ9Cw%3D

Doctors are free to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID-19, a lawyer representing the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said this week.

“FDA explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID,” Ashley Cheung Honold, a Department of Justice lawyer representing the FDA, said during oral arguments on Aug. 8 in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.

The government is defending the FDA’s repeated exhortations to people to not take ivermectin for COVID-19, including a post that said “Stop it.”

The case was brought by three doctors who allege the FDA unlawfully interfered with their practice of medicine with the statements. A federal judge dismissed the case in 2022, prompting an appeal.

“The fundamental issue in this case is straightforward. After the FDA approves the human drug for sale, does it then have the authority to interfere with how that drug is used within the doctor-patient relationship? The answer is no,” Jared Kelson, representing the doctors, told the appeals court.

The FDA on Aug. 21, 2021, wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter: “You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it.” The post, which linked to an FDA page that says people shouldn’t use ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19, went viral.

In other statements, the FDA said that ivermectin “isn’t authorized or approved to treat COVID-19” and “Q: Should I take ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19? A: No.”

Crap Throwing Clavin
40 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

FDA- we were only kidding when we mocked the savvy for trying to use Ivermectin and prevented prescriptions from beng filled 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/doctors-can-prescribe-ivermectin-for-covid-19-fda-5456584?utm_source=healthnoe&src_src=healthnoe&utm_campaign=health-2023-08-11&src_cmp=health-2023-08-11&utm_medium=email&est=yWpz%2Fak8eR5rgohtG%2F60BgFg1Z4o6k0guIAybcAS%2FK0%2Fdi%2FJJ9Wwszt971MJ9Cw%3D

Doctors are free to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID-19, a lawyer representing the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said this week.

“FDA explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID,” Ashley Cheung Honold, a Department of Justice lawyer representing the FDA, said during oral arguments on Aug. 8 in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.

The government is defending the FDA’s repeated exhortations to people to not take ivermectin for COVID-19, including a post that said “Stop it.”

The case was brought by three doctors who allege the FDA unlawfully interfered with their practice of medicine with the statements. A federal judge dismissed the case in 2022, prompting an appeal.

“The fundamental issue in this case is straightforward. After the FDA approves the human drug for sale, does it then have the authority to interfere with how that drug is used within the doctor-patient relationship? The answer is no,” Jared Kelson, representing the doctors, told the appeals court.

The FDA on Aug. 21, 2021, wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter: “You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it.” The post, which linked to an FDA page that says people shouldn’t use ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19, went viral.

In other statements, the FDA said that ivermectin “isn’t authorized or approved to treat COVID-19” and “Q: Should I take ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19? A: No.”

They were always free to prescribe it.  FDA can't compel doctors to not prescribe off-label.  

They'd have had to deal with public ridicule...but were always free to prescribe it.

17 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

They were always free to prescribe it.  FDA can't compel doctors to not prescribe off-label.  

They'd have had to deal with public ridicule...but were always free to prescribe it.

Were they? Didn’t some states prevent it? I also recall pharmacists that would not fill when prescribed.

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, Ann said:

Were they? Didn’t some states prevent it? 

Maybe states could and did, I don't know.  So let me restate: the FDA can't prevent them.

12 minutes ago, Ann said:

I also recall pharmacists that would not fill when prescribed.

Pharmacists can, and not infrequently do, refuse to fill prescriptions.  I've had it happen to me.  Doesn't keep physicians from prescribing.  

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

well no-

they weren't "free" to prescribe  

states were pulling their licenses for prescribing anything other than the FDA/CDC approved narrative  

the FDA and CDC active condemnation certainly encouraged blue states to make it almost impossible for patients to get Ivermectin- 

but yeah - technically the FDA can't "prevent" them

• clown 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

https://www.outkick.com/the-la-times-and-health-experts-are-desperately-trying-to-bring-masks-back/

Evidence has accumulated over the past three years that masks are completely ineffective at preventing the spread of COVID-19.

Yet here we are, in August 2023, and the Los Angeles Times, with the help of some supposed “experts,” is trying to bring them back.

In an article published Wednesday, the Times claimed that there’s been an “uptick” in coronavirus transmission this summer. And somehow, despite everyone having already been exposed, they’re wondering whether the “risks” are high enough to justify a return to so-called “safety measures.”

Those safety measures, naturally, include masks. Despite gold standard evidence reviews confirming the obvious: they don’t work.

Though none of that will stop politically motivated media outlets and their “expert” partners from advocating for more panic. The story quotes Dr. Peter Chin-Hong, a UC San Francisco infectious diseases expert, saying transmission is increasing and we haven’t seen the “crest of the wave” yet.

Except there is no “wave” to speak of. Hospitalizations nationally are nearly nonexistent, even ignoring the fact that many COVID hospitalizations are incidental and not related to the virus.

8-11-23-hospitalizations-1024x577.png
  • clown 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Spartacus said:

well no-

they weren't "free" to prescribe  

states were pulling their licenses for prescribing anything other than the FDA/CDC approved narrative  

the FDA and CDC active condemnation certainly encouraged blue states to make it almost impossible for patients to get Ivermectin- 

but yeah - technically the FDA can't "prevent" them

This is all truth. I work for a pharmacy. We had to be careful that we (pharmacists not the forklift Operators) skated between the lines with what was prescribed by a physician and what was acceptable by the states mandates. It got sketchy.