Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Deranged Rhino
3 hours ago, Hedge said:

We can quibble over defining the precise “who” of it all, but that’s only half the story. It’s the “why” of it all that’s the true nightmare / mind-fkk. Most folks can’t wrap their heads around the obvious truth that it was intentionally released at worst, or intentionally abused after it was accidentally released at best.  

But even the ones who understand and accept the first half of the story, still struggle with accepting the second half. Including me. But it’s that second half, the “why” of it all that has the best chance of creating the 100th Monkey effect and create an actual change in our world. 

Just my worthless two cents. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 4
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We can quibble over defining the precise “who” of it all, but that’s only half the story. It’s the “why” of it all that’s the true nightmare / mind-fkk. Most folks can’t wrap their heads around the obvious truth that it was intentionally released at worst, or intentionally abused after it was accidentally released at best.  

But even the ones who understand and accept the first half of the story, still struggle with accepting the second half. Including me. But it’s that second half, the “why” of it all that has the best chance of creating the 100th Monkey effect and create an actual change in our world. 

Just my worthless two cents. 

Determine what the jab really does will help with the why.

they continue to push the jab, even after proven to be useless against Covid.

why?

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/stay-protected-cdc-doubles-down-on-plans-to-recommend-annual-covid-19-shots-5456732?utm_source=healthnoe&src_src=healthnoe&utm_campaign=health-2023-08-12&src_cmp=health-2023-08-12&utm_medium=email&est=iLc6L6eYHF6smDVQvxdKoaF9p3cjz6Kqd99o4JRIm1%2FCVO%2Bkx%2FPFlIeYnDuovLs%3D

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Spartacus said:

...  "FDA explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID,” Ashley Cheung Honold, a Department of Justice lawyer representing the FDA, said during oral arguments on Aug. 8 in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit. ...

Does that mean the mRNA vaccines EUA is null and void?

• Wow 1

59 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Admitting there is a hidden hand?

Ron calls out an elite group

yet, refuses to name them 

I guess he can plead plausible deniability and blame it on Trump

20 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm not saying it was the vaccine...

well good

because it can't be the vaccine

the jab is 100% safe and effective

the above is probably from high cholesterol levels clogging the arteries

those people probably died from not enough Statin drugs

The Guy In Pants

My wife actually admitted to me that when our mobile vet admitted she got the vaccine, my wife entertained the idea because she "thought she could trust her vet because she knows about viruses". I told her that it would have surprised me and I would have been disappointed. She replied; its none of your business if I got it or not. I'll remember that the next time I do something she may not like 🤣

I won't be getting anything they tell me to get. Ever. The trust they never got from me will never return. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

My wife actually admitted to me that when our mobile vet admitted she got the vaccine, my wife entertained the idea because she "thought she could trust her vet because she knows about viruses". I told her that it would have surprised me and I would have been disappointed. She replied; its none of your business if I got it or not. I'll remember that the next time I do something she may not like 🤣

I won't be getting anything they tell me to get. Ever. The trust they never got from me will never return. 

I have made my own medical decisions since a doctor misprescribed an NSAID and almost killed me about 25 years ago (never prescribe something that has a side effect of "serious depression" to someone who's bipolar).

And I only see doctors who work with me on that.  Which rather seriously limits the doctors I can see, as most won't work with someone who's informed and argues with them.  

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2
  • Love 1

The Guy In Pants
9 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I have made my own medical decisions since a doctor misprescribed an NSAID and almost killed me about 25 years ago (never prescribe something that has a side effect of "serious depression" to someone who's bipolar).

And I only see doctors who work with me on that.  Which rather seriously limits the doctors I can see, as most won't work with someone who's informed and argues with them.  

Understand that. I left my doctor when she magically switched teams and went from the "I don't think its safe" to "oh yeah you need it" once her employment was threatened when the purposeful biological war was waged on the people of the world

• Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Understand that. I left my doctor when she magically switched teams and went from the "I don't think its safe" to "oh yeah you need it" once her employment was threatened when the purposeful biological war was waged on the people of the world

It ain't biological warfare.  It's just bad medical practice, due to political interference.

Anytime politics gets involved in science, politics takes preference, because it controls the purse strings.  And it's a disaster.  

• Like 1
  • I don't know 1
  • O Rly 1

46 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It ain't biological warfare.  It's just bad medical practice, due to political interference.

Anytime politics gets involved in science, politics takes preference, because it controls the purse strings.  And it's a disaster.  

no

the virus and the jab are mad made bio-weapons 

tools designed and used by the Establishment to further enslave the masses globally 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

no

the virus and the jab are mad made bio-weapons 

tools designed and used by the Establishment to further enslave the masses globally 

No, they're not.   :classic_wacko:

• Doh! 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

just more well intentioned incompetence from Big Pharma?

Yep.  And natural mutation.

Do some research on bioweapons.  COVID has none of the characteristics of a bioweapon.  

5 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

90% of the pharmacists that work for my company refused to get it of the flu shot. That is why as a company they didnt entertain forcing it. If a pharm...acist says no then I am not getting it either. Although I said no before that. 

• Like 2

BOMBSHELL: @TuckerCarlson  asked @RobertKennedyJr  about the shadowy biolabs in Ukraine. RFK's jaw-dropping answer, if proven true, could shake the very foundations of trust and demands unparalleled consequences for both Anthony Fauci and Ralph Baric.

RFK: "Anthony Fauci got all the responsibility for bio-weapons development. [...] In 2014, 300 scientists wrote to President Obama and said 'you've gotta shut down Anthony Fauci, because he is going to create a microbe that will cause a global pandemic.' And so Obama signed a moratorium and shut down the 18 worst of Anthony Fauci's experiments, where most of them were taking place in North Carolina by a scientist called Ralph Baric (@Baric_Lab).

Instead of obeying that law, Anthony Fauci shifted lots of his operations offshore. And those operations ended up mostly in Wuhan Lab, which is a military lab [...] and many of them went to Ukraine."

Where is the outcry from the mainstream media? New York Times, Washington Post - anyone?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Yep.  And natural mutation.

Do some research on bioweapons.  COVID has none of the characteristics of a bioweapon.  

yeah- and your definition is the only one that exists-

right up until its changed during the next pandemic

in any event, the real bio-weapon is the jab

• Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

yeah- and your definition is the only one that exists-

right up until its changed during the next pandemic

in any event, the real bio-weapon is the jab

"My" definition?  Again...do the research.  Learn something about it.  

"There's multiple definitions of bioweapons" is nothing more than a moronic cop-out.

Here's some items to get you started.  

https://www.amazon.com/Germs-Biological-Weapons-Americas-Secret/dp/0684871580/ref=zg_bs_g_5027_sccl_33/134-5858998-7597127?psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/Biohazard-Chilling-Largest-Biological-World-Told/dp/0375502319/ref=zg_bs_g_5027_sccl_42/134-5858998-7597127?psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/Bioterror-Manufacturing-Wars-American-Way/dp/1876175648/ref=zg_bs_g_5027_sccl_27/134-5858998-7597127?psc=1

I'm not bothering with the books you'll dismiss out of hand, such as books written by people who've worked at USAMRIID.  Nor any DTRA sources I have that you wouldn't have access to.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin

The Guy In Pants
17 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I won't call it that then. But you don't think it was developed with a future release in mind or released on purpose in 2019 just that they were playing with something that got out accidently?

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Haha 1