Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Fansince88
On 7/2/2023 at 1:37 AM, Jabba The Hutt said:

Statins before infarction or after?

After for a short time until I couldnt piss a stream or walk first thing in the morning. 

• Sad 1
  • Wow 1

Fansince88
On 7/2/2023 at 1:04 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The disadvantage is that you're still compensating for a shit diet.

Eat right, you'll spend less on food, and spend far less on shills for "natural" treatments for artificial conditions.

Once again. Eat your vitamins minerals and essential elements. Tont take the pills as long as itbis possible. You are absolutely corect. Taking a vitamin doesnt make up for your (not you but all of us) bag full of Big Mac's.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Once again. Eat your vitamins minerals and essential elements. Tont take the pills as long as itbis possible. You are absolutely corect. Taking a vitamin doesnt make up for your (not you but all of us) bag full of Big Mac's.

One notable issue about supplements that almost no one understands, too: bio-availability.

For example: wife takes calcium, for bone density.  Wife also doesn't go out in the sun, as she burns so easily (she needs higher than SPF 100 sun block).  So she gets almost no vitamin D.

Vitamin D is necessary for proper metabolism of calcium.  So supplements do her almost no good.  

And then, of course, some vitamins are toxic if taken in quantities too high...which is much easier to do with supplements than by eating carrots.

• Cheers 1
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

One notable issue about supplements that almost no one understands, too: bio-availability.

For example: wife takes calcium, for bone density.  Wife also doesn't go out in the sun, as she burns so easily (she needs higher than SPF 100 sun block).  So she gets almost no vitamin D.

Vitamin D is necessary for proper metabolism of calcium.  So supplements do her almost no good.  

And then, of course, some vitamins are toxic if taken in quantities too high...which is much easier to do with supplements than by eating carrots.

The doc doesn't prescribe the mega dose Vitamin D pills for her? 

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

As well as D she should look at K2. Also known as MK7. This is found in Liver which in my opinion is disgusting.  Also, saurkraut is a great source of K2. This is essential along with D to keep the calcium out of the blood system and causing calcification and out of the soft tissues and causing arthritis and bone spurs. 😳 ouch. Look into this and let me know what you find. I basically eat a fork full of saurkraut a day. Also, get plenty of D3 naturally along with a healthy fatty diet to help absorb that. 

Edited by Fansince88

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Ann said:

The doc doesn't prescribe the mega dose Vitamin D pills for her? 

Iff you have a low fat diet you can take D untill the cows come home and it will never absorb. The standard american diet and food pyramid is not benificial to us as it is. 

• Like 2

Becerra’s Blunder: Did the Administration Allow Fauci and Other Officials to Operate Illegally?
- Jonathan Turley

Below is my column in the Messenger on a possible blunder on a massive scale by the Biden Administration. A House Committee is alleging that the Administration failed to properly reappoint directors at the National Institutes of Health. While the Administration insists that it complied with a law that required Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra to make the reappointments personally, it later issued a retroactive reappointment for most of the directors after months of congressional inquiry. Two, including Anthony Fauci, had already retired and were not retroactively reappointed. The result is an intriguing question of whether officials like Fauci were operating without authority while spending billions and implementing national health policies.

Here is the column:

Dr. Anthony Fauci has faced intense scrutiny in the past over his testimony denying any funding of “gain-of-function” research at the Wuhan lab in China. However, the most serious question now may be whether Fauci was who he said he was in those hearings: the then-director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).

On Friday, the House Committee on Energy and Commerce issued a letter to Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Xavier Becerra that raises the disturbing question of whether Fauci and 13 other National Institutes of Health (NIH) institute and center directors were unlawfully holding their offices for some period. Not only did these directors make sweeping policy changes for the nation but, in 2022 alone, they awarded more than $25 billion in federal biomedical grants.

The problem is the 21st Century Cures Act, passed in 2016. Section 2033 of that act is titled “Increasing Accountability at the National Institutes of Health,” and it seeks to achieve greater accountability by requiring the HHS secretary to personally appoint those directors. For reasons the Biden administration has yet to explain, it appears to have ignored the law, according to the House committee. Under the five-year terms granted in 2016, these directors had to be reappointed by Becerra by December 2021. It is not clear if this task was delegated to the NIH director, but the law appears to be clear: There is no delegation; it must be Becerra who renews such appointments.

CNN’s senior medical correspondent, Elizabeth Cohen, once gushed that when “Dr. Fauci talks, he’s just like a regular guy.” It turns out she might have been more accurate than she thought — because Fauci legally may have been just a “regular guy” giving out billions without authority.

What is equally baffling is that the House informed the administration that it was presumptively in violation of federal law. What followed were convoluted and confusing statements from the administration on a very simple question: Did Becerra appoint these directors?

</snip>

• Angry 1
  • Cheers 3

realtruelove
On 7/3/2023 at 5:00 PM, Fansince88 said:

As well as D she should look at K2. Also known as MK7. This is found in Liver which in my opinion is disgusting.  Also, saurkraut is a great source of K2. This is essential along with D to keep the calcium out of the blood system and causing calcification and out of the soft tissues and causing arthritis and bone spurs. 😳 ouch. Look into this and let me know what you find. I basically eat a fork full of saurkraut a day. Also, get plenty of D3 naturally along with a healthy fatty diet to help absorb that. 

And Natto.  (fermented soy beans)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

Yes, that was the one I was forgetting. That said, not sure if I like them but is is a very good source. 

1 hour ago, realtruelove said:

22 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Yes, that was the one I was forgetting. That said, not sure if I like them but is is a very good source. 

Y'all had me excited about the saurkraut and liver since I love both, and you actually made me wonder how they might taste together. But this fermented soy beans is disgusting!

Crap Throwing Clavin
34 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Y'all had me excited about the saurkraut and liver since I love both, and you actually made me wonder how they might taste together. But this fermented soy beans is disgusting!

1) It's spelled "sauerkraut."

2) It's "Victory Cabbage," you heathen Boche.  I have it along side my Freedom Fries.

(Yes, it was called "victory cabbage" in World War 1.  America has a long history of renaming foods for jingoistic purposes.)

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, devnull said:

Wasn't that the bug guy that owned young anakin skywalker?

I thought Daniel Day Luis played played him in Last of the Mohicans.

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

2) It's "Victory Cabbage," you heathen Boche.  I have it along side my Freedom Fries.

(Yes, it was called "victory cabbage" in World War 1.  America has a long history of renaming foods for jingoistic purposes.)

That's on me. 

8 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

That's on me. 

Not necessary, I knew it was wrong but did it anyway knowing it might provoke the below response from one of our grammar overlords :stirthepot: :classic_laugh:

10 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Jabba The Hutt
13 hours ago, devnull said:

Wasn't that the bug guy that owned young anakin skywalker?

12 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I thought Daniel Day Luis played played him in Last of the Mohicans.

That's Watto:mad2:

watto-star-wars.gif

Edited by Jabba The Hutt

18 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

tenor.gif

realtruelove
On 7/12/2023 at 6:10 PM, Cinga said:

When you first see it and pick it up with your fork you will question yourself for putting in your mouth, but the taste will grow on you.  Once you get past the initial revulsion and realize it's not bad then the next challenge is finding a store where you can purchase it so you can eat it on a regular basis to get the benefit.   I have been searching locally in my area and have not found a good source yet.  You can also ferment your own.

• Cheers 1