Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, B-Man said:

NOBODY CARES EXCEPT FOR THE SAD HOLDOUTS STILL DOING THESE THINGS WITHOUT WHITE HOUSE GUIDANCE: 

White House Sends Out Guidance Mandating Face Masks and Social Distancing for the Unvaccinated.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2023/06/11/white-house-sends-out-guidance-mandating-face-masks-and-social-distancing-for-the-unvaccinated-n1702282

1) That's specific to White House visitors.

2) At least they're allowing unvaccinated people White House access, and not treating them like leprous zombies.  Baby steps.

On 6/12/2023 at 12:21 PM, Ann said:

From the UK Sunday Times:

</snip>

Scientists in Wuhan working alongside the Chinese military were combining the world's most deadly coronaviruses to create a new mutant virus just as the pandemic began.

Investigators who scrutinised top-secret intercepted communications and scientific research believe Chinese scientists were running a covert project of dangerous experiments, which caused a leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology and started the Covid-19 outbreak.

The US investigators say one of the reasons there is no published information on the work is because it was done in collaboration with researchers from the Chinese military, which was funding it and which, they say, was pursuing bioweapons.

</snip>

fixed it

The US investigators say one of the reasons there is no published information on the work is because it was done in collaboration with researchers from the US Establishment Chinese military, which was funding it and which, they say, was pursuing bioweapons.

16 hours ago, Ann said:

I want through about 70-80 pages of that report.  Pretty interesting especially when you get to section on cardiovascular adverse effects.

I am curious what was the source of the cumulative numbers in the report?  Are these just in the US/Canada or world wide sources of adverse effects?  I think that would help put into context just how bad (or not) the vaccine effectiveness/secondary adverse effects were in a per capita basis.  I'd also like to see the adverse effects of other flu virus vaccines in per capita basis.  Then we can actually see what we are actually dealing with.  Raw numbers without context are not useful.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ann said:

Horrible

horrible.jpg.405bd2b7a4acba353859526d3594cfc7.jpg

https://www.conservativereview.com/horowitz-they-knew-foia-document-shows-government-anticipated-mass-vaccine-injuries-then-observed-them-from-day-one-2659636848.html

Now, keep in mind that after the government observed all these adverse events, and after officials knew about the 7.7% clinical injury rate from the CDC’s own V-SAFE program, perfectly corroborating the VAERS data, they accelerated the approval of these shots for children and then the mandates for everyone.

We’re at the point where at a minimum, the government doesn’t care how many people die from this experimentation. Dr. Tom Merritt, who was part of the Oxford University team who developed the AstraZeneca vaccine, best summed up the sentiment of the biomedical state toward the people when he admitted that those injured by the gene therapy were "collateral damage to the bigger scheme." He added: "Some tragically died, a number had their lives changed forever. They believed in vaccines; now they don't.”

It’s all a matter of what the bigger scheme really is.

• Love 1

Covid’s ‘Patient Zero’ identified, adds more weight to Wuhan lab leak
New evidence proves that lab workers manipulating coronaviruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology kicked off the pandemic, vindicating what was once called a conspiracy.

The Covid pandemic's patient zero may have been identified -- and he was not the unlucky consumer of a dodgy soup at a Wuhan wet market. Instead, according to new reports this week three separate Chinese government officials have all named scientist Ben Hu, who was in charge of gain of function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, as the first human to be infected with the new disease.

The well sourced report confirmed earlier reporting that the Covid pandemic had its origins in a Chinese virology lab at Wuhan, a story that was first broken by The Daily Telegraph's Sharri Markson.

</snip>

• Haha 1

First People Sickened By COVID-19 Were Chinese Scientists At Wuhan Institute Of Virology, Say US Government Sources
The three scientists were engaged in “gain-of-function” research on SARS-like coronaviruses when they fell ill

</snip>

Now, answers increasingly look within reach. Sources within the US government say that three of the earliest people to become infected with SARS-CoV-2 were Ben Hu, Yu Ping, and Yan Zhu. All were members of the Wuhan lab suspected to have leaked the pandemic virus.

As such, not only do we know there were WIV scientists who had developed COVID-19-like illnesses in November 2019, but also that they were working with the closest relatives of SARS-CoV-2, and inserting gain-of-function features unique to it.

When a source was asked how certain they were that these were the identities of the three WIV scientists who developed symptoms consistent with COVID-19 in the fall of 2019, we were told, “100%”

</snip>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

On 6/13/2023 at 11:45 AM, bdutton said:

I want through about 70-80 pages of that report.  Pretty interesting especially when you get to section on cardiovascular adverse effects.

While I will probably never ask my next door neighbor, and recent widower, what the official cause of death was ruled as, I do know that his deceased, thrice vaxed, wife, and mother of 2 elementary school kids, had no history of heart problems when the ambulance pulled away after she had suddenly experienced them.

• Sad 4

23 minutes ago, Hedge said:

While I will probably never ask my next door neighbor, and recent widower, what the official cause of death was ruled as, I do know that his deceased, thrice vaxed, wife, and mother of 2 elementary school kids, had no history of heart problems when the ambulance pulled away after she had suddenly experienced them.

Very sad!

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

that's why the jab will never be fully outed for its evil effects.

nobody wants to be "that guy" asking the sensitive question, ands masses wouldn't tolerate it anyway

for example, someone asking "what role did the NFL mandated jab play in Damar Hamlin's heart failure" will probably lead to a ban

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ann said:

New evidence proves that lab workers manipulating coronaviruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology kicked off the pandemic, vindicating what was once called a conspiracy.

The Covid pandemic's patient zero may have been identified -- and he was not the unlucky consumer of a dodgy soup at a Wuhan wet market. Instead, according to new reports this week three separate Chinese government officials have all named scientist Ben Hu, who was in charge of gain of function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, as the first human to be infected with the new disease.

The well sourced report confirmed earlier reporting that the Covid pandemic had its origins in a Chinese virology lab at Wuhan, a story that was first broken by The Daily Telegraph's Sharri Markson.

</snip>

So we can go back to eating dodgy soups at Chinese wet markets?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Koko said:

So we can go back to eating doggy soups at Chinese wet markets?

Fixed it for you.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Ann said:

</snip>

anything to divert attention from the US involvement in developing and releasing the covid bio-weaposn=- which include the Covid jabs