Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

2 hours ago, realtruelove said:

When you first see it and pick it up with your fork you will question yourself for putting in your mouth, but the taste will grow on you.  Once you get past the initial revulsion and realize it's not bad then the next challenge is finding a store where you can purchase it so you can eat it on a regular basis to get the benefit.   I have been searching locally in my area and have not found a good source yet.  You can also ferment your own.

I take  it your referring to soy and not sauerkraut and liver :classic_biggrin:

And I'm sure your also talking about good guy health and the benefits of fermented food to help get there. I actually use kefir to help with that, have my own grains and ferment my own, using it for smoothies, cheese, and even make my own ranch dressing using it.  The numbers and types of probiotics in it cant be duplicated with any other single source that I'm aware of

• Like 1

realtruelove

I was specifically describing my first experience with natto but yes, I know that there are many health benefits of fermented foods.

• Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2023 at 12:52 PM, Cinga said:

I take  it your referring to soy and not sauerkraut and liver :classic_biggrin:

And I'm sure your also talking about good guy health and the benefits of fermented food to help get there. I actually use kefir to help with that, have my own grains and ferment my own, using it for smoothies, cheese, and even make my own ranch dressing using it.  The numbers and types of probiotics in it cant be duplicated with any other single source that I'm aware of

Just made my first batch, two jars, of homemade sowercrought (gross misuse of spelling for @Crap Throwing Clavin enjoyment) 

Edited by Fansince88

2 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Just made my first batch, two jars, of homemade sowercrought (gross misuse of spelling for @Crap Throwing Clavin

If you've never made your own sowercrought before you are going to love it! I'll cheat sometimes and save the juice from bagged and use it instead of water. Cuts ferment time down to about 3 week v a month though you can of course dig in earlier no matter the method used. Never tried it with the juice of canned and I prefer the bags or homemade anyway

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

If you've never made your own sowercrought before you are going to love it! I'll cheat sometimes and save the juice from bagged and use it instead of water. Cuts ferment time down to about 3 week v a month though you can of course dig in earlier no matter the method used. Never tried it with the juice of canned and I prefer the bags or homemade anyway

Per the video I followed, and I watched many that seemed to be the same, no water was added. Just 2 tbs of sea salt and crush away. Took about 15 minutes to process and put in jars. Says to burp daily for a week and usually fully fermented within 2-3 weeks and will last about 5-7 months in the fridge. Doubt it will last that long. 

46 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Per the video I followed, and I watched many that seemed to be the same, no water was added. Just 2 tbs of sea salt and crush away. Took about 15 minutes to process and put in jars. Says to burp daily for a week and usually fully fermented within 2-3 weeks and will last about 5-7 months in the fridge. Doubt it will last that long. 

Yeah, the crushing part forced water out of the cabbage but if it isn't enough to cover completely you add enough water to ensure it is

• Like 2

This could be an interesting watch if you have the time.

image.thumb.png.6d0df88d9a0ca4da8ffa22ccdd449c4e.png

Here is a direct link 

https://www.whitecoatsummit.com/

Funny, but I also see Dr Stella warning this AM of the nest WHO scare virus, MERS-CoV which she says not to worry, Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine will work on it. Not that we have a lot of camels running around to catch it but I'm sure someone somewhere is working on making it to transmit person to person more effectively

https://www.who.int/health-topics/middle-east-respiratory-syndrome-coronavirus-mers#tab=tab_1

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Well here are a potential list of reasons.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/blood-clots/basics/causes/sym-20050850

Working with a guy right now who was in the medical field (radiologist, left during COVID).  He's admitted this is anecdotal...but the majority of patients he saw come in with COVID had serious clotting issues.  

Nouseforaname
5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Working with a guy right now who was in the medical field (radiologist, left during COVID).  He's admitted this is anecdotal...but the majority of patients he saw come in with COVID had serious clotting issues.  

I've heard the same.  

What about the vaccines?  

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

vaxxed or un-vaxxed?

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Nouseforaname said:

I've heard the same.  

What about the vaccines?  

His anecdotes are pre-vaccine.  

I know of no described mechanism in the research for this, either.  I've looked.  Most of them just say "inflammatory response," which is a non-explanation explanation.

• Like 2

CarpetCrawler
4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

His anecdotes are pre-vaccine.  

I know of no described mechanism in the research for this, either.  I've looked.  Most of them just say "inflammatory response," which is a non-explanation explanation.

Anecdotal also, but I treated 35-50 COVID patients a day for the better part of 2020 and early 2021. All the talk then was about the overactivity of the immune system causing a massive inflammatory cascade and looking for ways to break the chain of the reaction. I didn't hear any clotting talk until way later in 2021 after the vaccine was becoming more widespread. 

Again, this is just my experience. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

100% safe and effective

continued push to get jabbed can't be for any good reason

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/covid-19-vaccines-and-boosters-were-never-made-with-mrna-5416427?utm_source=healthnoe&src_src=healthnoe&utm_campaign=health-2023-07-28&src_cmp=health-2023-07-28&utm_medium=email&est=lD48PS0mXo837zQAIKcCotS6%2FJE2DWkL0Wcz5xmjq9V3YU%2FXiZQr5fmxmsZdRMg%3D

Despite everything we’ve been told, RNA-brd COVID-19 injections were manufactured with modified RNA— not messenger RNA (mRNA).

The two—mRNA and modRNA—are completely different.

mRNA occurs naturally, lives in our cells for only a short time, and is relatively fragile. It is a specific type of RNA that carries instructions or “messages” from our genes to help make proteins, the building blocks of our cells. It is constantly produced as part of normal cellular processes. Once mRNA delivers the messages, its work is done, and it is broken down in the body.

We have been told that COVID-19 injections are made with mRNA. However, a vaccine using “natural” mRNA would not last long enough to initiate an immune response before being destroyed by our immune system.

To make mRNA useful for routine medicine, scientists had to artificially modify mRNA to increase both its efficiency and lifetime. The result: modRNA.

The Virus and the Vaccine Are Not the Same

Though some have argued that the body’s response to the modRNA vaccine is similar to a response to the actual virus, this is not true.

First, let us look at the natural virus and our body’s response to it:

• The virus RNA is like a blueprint. It contains instructions for all the parts needed (not just for spike protein) to make a new virus.
  • The virus RNA exists within a protein envelope. Our immune system would build various antibodies (not just against spike protein), thus building some degree of cross-immunity to deal with virus variants.
  • The majority of respiratory viruses are prevented from entering our body by the immune system located in the oral and nasal mucosa. The virus does not inject its RNA into blood vessels but binds to a specific receptor on the cell surface and then directly injects RNA into the cell.

It must be emphasized that only specific cells (namely those carrying the appropriate receptor on the cell surface) can be infected.

Our immune system’s job is to destroy a cell that has been infected with a virus to prevent replication of the virus and subsequent infection of new cells. Notably, our immune system will stop the process once that battle is won (typically, within a few days).

Next, let us examine the body’s response to the modRNA injection (“the vaccine”):

• The vaccine contains modRNA for only the spike protein; therefore, vaccination provides no cross-immunity.
  • The vaccine-modRNA has no protein envelope but is instead wrapped by a lipid nanoparticle.
  • Lipid nanoparticles will not need receptors to enter a cell. Lipid nanoparticles are built of lipids, as is the cell membrane; therefore, both lipid membranes will simply merge.
  • The immune system generates antibodies to combat antigens, which could include pathogens (viruses, bacteria), foreign particles (fungal spores, allergens), or any substances that provoke a specific immune response. However, the lipid nanoparticles that transport modRNA are devoid of these antigens, enabling them to bypass the specific immune system unnoticed and induce nonspecific inflammation. This dynamic triggers an escalation in the immune system’s activity, leading to the production of an increasing quantity of antibodies against the spike protein. Each subsequent booster dose of lipid nanoparticles delivers an escalating quantity of modRNA. This, in turn, prompts an uninterrupted production of new spike proteins.
  • Vaccines are injected into muscle. However, it is nearly impossible to inject directly into a muscle cell (large syringe versus small cell). As muscles are strongly supplied with blood, very often, syringes will violate blood vessels. The normal situation will be that the vaccine will be placed between the muscle cells, the so-called intercellular space. Fluid in the intercellular space will be collected as lymph fluid, finally merging with the blood.
  • The vaccine and booster modRNA will continue to produce spike protein (for weeks or even months, which is entirely different from a natural infection), as our cell machinery (e.g., the enzyme RNase) cannot destroy the artificial modRNA. Researchers have found that some severe cases of COVID-19 were not due to the presence of the virus but to a dysregulation of the immune system (called a “cytokine storm”).

• clown 1

14 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Anecdotal also, but I treated 35-50 COVID patients a day for the better part of 2020 and early 2021. All the talk then was about the overactivity of the immune system causing a massive inflammatory cascade and looking for ways to break the chain of the reaction. I didn't hear any clotting talk until way later in 2021 after the vaccine was becoming more widespread. 

Sharing the observations of medical professionals is dangerous disinformation.

The teleprompter readers on my screen said it's safe and tgat heretics such as yourself are to be shunned

• Cheers 1

19 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

are these the fibrous clots, some feet in length - which have never been seen before to this extent?

• Like 2

On 7/27/2023 at 4:30 PM, IDBillzFan said:

Gee. Blood clot around the heart. Wonder what could have caused THAT to happen?

It's all such a mystery.

Read an article today, Our government is saying it is from all the excess heat......No really.

• Facepalm 2